Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, who is the reporter? Is he for real? laughing having a good ole time, giving his opinion instead of just stating the facts. And the woman he interviewed talks about the whole family with nothing but negative comments and then proceeds to say she doesn't want to say bad things about the mom? SMH. IMO

I don't think he's a real reporter JMO

Why has bio father not seen her (or the boys) in a year? He and his girlfriend had all the kids for a month because of CPS involvement... The kids return to their mother and he isn't interested or concerned enough to go check up on them or visit or make arrangements to see them this past year?

Unrelated to the case at hand but seems odd to me. Especially after spending 30 solid days together......

Maybe a similar situation to Solomon Metalwala and his kids, where mom kept them from him while alleging abuses that were determined to be unfounded too late for little Sky[emoji174]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONSLOW COUNTY, NC (WITN) - Evidence appears to be being collected from the scene of an Onslow County home where a toddler was last seen.

Investigators took particular interest in a trash can outside of the home on Dawson Cabin Road where 3-year-old Mariah Woods lives.

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Search-underway-for-missing-toddler-in-Onslow-County-460279893.html

Family members said there was no sign of forced entry or anything wrong with Mariah's room but did say the back door was unlocked. Once they realized Mariah was missing, Woods and her live-in boyfriend called authorities.

Family members said the girl has an orthopedic leg problem, causing her left leg to wobble as she walks. Mariah's grandmother said due to her granddaughter's walking issues, she can't imagine her wandering off.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/amber-...-3-year-old-north-carolina-girl-mariah-woods/

How horrific! No mention of arrests, names of any kind, no information whatsoever, except a five year old was raped, assaulted and killed? I can't find out any other information. Have they just swept this under the rug, or do they know who did it? This just happened last week, as well! :gaah:

Seriously...

Unless we are a fly on the wall then we have no idea. I am not going to speculate on the bio Dad. Most juvenile cases are confidential in the court system.
Those things were in MSM (not seeing the kids in a year, having them for 30 days due to CPS involvement)
http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-news/father-of-missing-3-year-old-girl-speaks-out/663378551

Family dynamics are important in cases such as these, even if you don't feel that particular family member has any involvement in the child's disappearance.

In this case, for example, if Bio dad hasn't seen her in a year, when was the last time he talked to her on the phone? Did he speak to her on or after Thanksgiving? Did she mention being out of town? If he didn't speak to her on the phone recently, was that odd? Had he called recently and was given a reason as to why she couldn't talk? The normal involvement of family members in the lives of missing persons can become important.

Hello. I'm usually lurking, this is my first post. I came here because of the Delphi girls.
I used to live on Lejeune, and I know this area well. I used to, anyway. It's been years.
I even lived right off 17 for a time.

Was the Amber Alert not sent to phones because there was no vehicle involved?

Welcome Tin_Halo.

:welcome3:

Ok, who is the reporter? Is he for real? laughing having a good ole time, giving his opinion instead of just stating the facts. And the woman he interviewed talks about the whole family with nothing but negative comments and then proceeds to say she doesn't want to say bad things about the mom? SMH. IMO

It is the same reporter and site an administrator posted a video from yesterday. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. If it shouldn't be posted I would gladly remove it. I've tried to get clarification. He was interviewed for Nancy Grace with airtime to be announced. Not defending just unclear since an administrator posted from there.

It is the same reporter and site an administrator posted a video from yesterday. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. If it shouldn't be posted I would gladly remove it. I've tried to get clarification. He was interviewed for Nancy Grace with airtime to be announced. Not defending just unclear since an administrator posted from there.

I think it's okay that you posted because a mod posted something from that same guy

ETA: sorry I see you mentioned that in your post lol. I don't think he's a real reporter but I don't think you were wrong to post it! I guess he is still considered MSM because he runs a news page

Someone on that FB page is suspicious because the mother is referring to Mariah "was" not "is". That is not suspicious behavior in and of itself. I think that happens quite often.

I have to agree that this aspect of statement analysis sure is no smoking gun, and happens even when a person turns out to not be deceased, moo.

LE took a trash can away? Yeah...they definitely know more than they are telling. I am not liking where this case is going. Not surprised, either, unfortunately.

FTR, this would likely be standard procedure.

Oh gosh.. people really shouldn't post stuff like that without official confirmation. Her poor family (that isnt involved)

So awful when people post stuff like this. Can't begin to imagine what friends and family of this little girl are going through, only to read things like that.

I think it's okay that you posted because a mod posted something from that same guy

ETA: sorry I see you mentioned that in your post lol. I don't think he's a real reporter but I don't think you were wrong to post it! I guess he is still considered MSM because he runs a news page

NP, I sent the page a message asking for more info on who they are.

Those things were in MSM (not seeing the kids in a year, having them for 30 days due to CPS involvement)
http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-news/father-of-missing-3-year-old-girl-speaks-out/663378551

Family dynamics are important in cases such as these, even if you don't feel that particular family member has any involvement in the child's disappearance.

In this case, for example, if Bio dad hasn't seen her in a year, when was the last time he talked to her on the phone? Did he speak to her on or after Thanksgiving? Did she mention being out of town? If he didn't speak to her on the phone recently, was that odd? Had he called recently and was given a reason as to why she couldn't talk? The normal involvement of family members in the lives of missing persons can become important.

It was also her birthday on Nov 8 iirc. Was mentioned somewhere upthread. He *should* have talked to her then, usually that's what parents do. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste