Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“The FBI & Onslow Co. Sheriff will be updating the media on missing 3yr old Mariah Woods at 3:30pm. We'll bring it to you live on @SpecNewsILM”

[video=twitter;935583764444536833]https://twitter.com/eortiztv/status/935583764444536833[/video]

I am pissed to find out CPS was involved, how many cases they are involved and then something bad happens to a child and it could have been avoidable..just saying IMO

RSBM

Agreed. Over and over, ad nauseam.
This isn't just some child-- it's a human being . If a social worker observes a dangerous situation-- he or she needs to take action. It's what they're paid for.
There are some cases where they're helpless-- like the social worker who was shut out of the house where Josh Powell murdered his boys.
And then we have little Gabriel Fernandez-- where social workers couldn't have missed the visible injuries to that poor boy !!!!

This case feels very uncomfortable to me. Makes me think of the Lisa Irwin case. Not sure why yet, but that's my first reaction.

this is my first reply to this one. the last person to see her was the bf..... when she was supposed to be in bed.... now let me update myself.

I hope that rumor isn't true :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Me too, but it's what I've been assuming most of the day :(. (That she's already been discovered).

“The FBI & Onslow Co. Sheriff will be updating the media on missing 3yr old Mariah Woods at 3:30pm. We'll bring it to you live on @SpecNewsILM”

Snipped by me.

What time is that for those of us outside the area/country? Is that central time? GMT-6?

Snipped by me.

What time is that for those of us outside the area/country? Is that central time? GMT-6?

GMT -5 *about an hour and 15 minutes from now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got that sick feeling. The more I look around on social media, the more I keep running in to the same rumours. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody