Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were two photos with a black eye, one in a Halloween costume and the other in a close time frame. With three little ones in the home and the possibility of preschool, it well could have been an accident. Or it may have been why they were removed to their father’s home while accusations of abuse were being investigated.

One of my kids had her eye blacked at about the same age when her older sister accidentally kicked her... younger kid “got her back” a couple years later by accidentally bonking heads and giving big sis a gigantic goose egg in the middle of her forehead. Poor kid looked like she was going to sprout a unicorn horn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've suffered a few shiners myself via accidents, horseplay, etc...

Just noting for reference. I noticed this in Malik Drummond case (possible bruises), and well that didn't turn out good (murdered by Dad). Turned out there was abuse.

I understand completely; neither do I.

(Yeah, I think some of us, myself, were trying to take a break here for our own sanities after Sherin Mathews...but if Mariah had to go through whatever she had to go through, then I guess we can be here.)

(I said the same thing in Sherin's case)

I've suffered a few shiners myself via accidents, horseplay, etc...

Just noting for reference. I noticed this in Malik Drummond case (possible bruises), and well that didn't turn out good (murdered by Dad). Turned out there was abuse.

Yes, I agree, it's something to consider.
There isn't a photo of my child at that age that he isn't sporting a bruise or a bandaid. We laugh about it now, but he was just a daredevil. I'm HOPING and PRAYING those photos were just typical childhood injuries.

I must be blind, I have checked this link 3 times and cannot find any comments.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

I had problems too but when I went directly to Facebook I saw the comment people are talking about under there.

Admin Note:

I think it's time for members new and old to review:

Rules Etiquette & Information

Please pay particular attention to:

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS, e.g., FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Also, please leave rumors at the door.

Thank you

Is there a thread here for the case of the 5 year year old girl, mentioned upstream, who was raped and murdered?

(If not, how did we not know about this?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003