Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sick and damn tired and losing faith in everything. I'm such a mess from this, because it's so close to home. Is it just NC or are alot of states having these gruesome things happen to children ? Please someone help me understand, I've lived in NC 12 years and know of 3 murderers personally of gruesome murders, is that normal?And many more I didnt know personally, but live within a 60 mile radius , I can hardly take this and I dont even know this baby and feel so helpless.

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Search-underway-for-missing-toddler-in-Onslow-County-460279893.html

Investigators took particular interest in a trash can outside of the home on Dawson Cabin Road where the toddler lives.

The trash can was surrounded by crime scene tape before it was moved from the scene into the back of a law enforcement vehicle

BBM

It's everywhere - and MOO it sounds like the live-in BF did it.

I realize my views are not at all popular but here goes once again:

If a female is a single mother, she NEEDS to put her child first and foremost. This whole "but a woman needs a man and a child needs a "father"" is not only getting old but is leading to serious anti-social behaviour that the rest of society ends up paying for (as in our tax dollars going to pay for keeping criminals like that in jail).

At some point it has to stop.

This is not going to turn out well, I am afraid.

agreed. Mariah's hair is quite obviously blond in any light. makes no sense to me why the mother would say light brown.

RSBM

Even though mom's not a poi--- nor is anyone else atm ; it looks hinky when you get your own kids' hair color wrong.

(I'm sure we will see the usual crew setting up for the PC not realizing they're on live on the net...)

There are currently 400 users browsing this thread.*(135 members and 265 guests)

Is there a thread here for the case of the 5 year year old girl, mentioned upstream, who was raped and murdered?

(If not, how did we not know about this?)

I started a thread on this case right after it was covered on the local news and paper. There has been no information since then.

Its on. Still not located. Asking public for help by keeping their eyes open if they saw anything etc.

Just asking for more information and assuring us that they are still looking is the worst kind of PC to me.

won't say if there were polygraphs taken at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj