Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like nothing new but a reporter asked about a car driving away from the house around midnight.. interesting, hand't heard that yet. The usual "can't comment" "ongoing investigation" answer

Asked specifically for anyone who may have seen the immediate family on Sunday to come forward. No detail too small.

There is still hope. I'm glad. Praying she is found safe.

blueHopeKeyboardImageSmaller.jpg

Good evening, new poster here.
Like someone else previously posted here, its curious to me that the brothers made it to school on time. So I wonder who took them to school, And the timeline as far as when brothers woke, ate, etc..

LE is asking for anyone who had contact with family since Sunday to come forward.

I agree, LE doesn't know where she is or what has happened. So many rumors are being dispelled....

I'm really surprised. I thought they would at least announce an arrest even if they had not found her yet. It is concerning, however, that LE refused to answer a question from media that was something like "what time was she last seen?" He said they know the answer to that but are not answering because it is an investigative detail they are keeping quiet. :thinking:

Good evening, new poster here.
Like someone else previously posted here, its curious to me that the brothers made it to school on time. So I wonder who took them to school, And the timeline as far as when brothers woke, ate, etc..

:welcome:

what? did they just cut off the PC when the reporter asked if parents should be concerned about a kidnapper on the loose?

I'm really surprised. I thought they would at least announce an arrest even if they had not found her yet. It is concerning, however, that LE refused to answer a question from media that was something like "what time was she last seen?" He said they know the answer to that but are not answering because it is an investigative detail they are keeping quiet. :thinking:

I dont know anything about the LE in that area other than what I have seen in the last day. But I am not getting a good impression from the Sheriff. I've followed enough of these to know LE can say more than they are - so why won't they?

really stressing for anyone who has been in contact with the family since sunday to contact them

They are asking to speak to anyone that has talked to the parents since Sunday - they want anyone who has communicated with them since Sunday to contact Law Enforcement. Hmm.

They are asking to speak to anyone that has talked to the parents since Sunday - they want anyone who has communicated with them since Sunday to contact Law Enforcement. Hmm.

Hmmm is right.

what? did they just cut off the PC when the reporter asked if parents should be concerned about a kidnapper on the loose?

My feed continued. They said something like "people should always watch their children and be aware of their surrounding, etc, etc...." It was a non-answer like most of the answers given.

Very frustrating we got no real info in this presser, but that means there is still hope. Maybe someone really took her and maybe she can still be found safe. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes