Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering this from day one :thinking: ....poor baby, hoping she is found soon no matter what the outcome is :please: :praying:

What we’ve seen reported by MSM indicates she could get around for at least enough distance to play without her braces. According to those close to the family her walk would be jerky and favoring one or the other leg without her braces and she may stumble. I’ve had experience with a lot of 2-3-4 year olds and if they have an issue like this from the start and no neurological difficulties they tend to to compensate very well for a physical disability like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for saying that. Long ago before becoming a mod I followed many cases that had rumors running amock. We all sleuth social media and check out the rumors including myself, but posting them here is just not fair to the victims in so many cases. We just don't have all the facts. That's why we are a victim friendly forum and I personally always try to put myself in their shoes before I pass judgement.

Plus everyone comes here, including media at times, for verifiable facts. If we could post rumors we might as well go to any of a number of other sites that are just thick with nonsensical garbage. At least here we know there would be back up.

Plus everyone comes here, including media at times, for verifiable facts. If we could post rumors we might as well go to any of a number of other sites that are just thick with nonsensical garbage. At least here we know there would be back up.

Plus a lot of smart, thoughtful people. I learn so much from all of you following the cases.

I am very grateful for the rules and moderation here. (I've even learned to self-censor, though I'm not perfect.)

Thank you, mods!!

Oh how I raced here hoping she had been found! Lord how I’d love for this to turn out SO different then I think it will

I'd say it's a pretty low vote of confidence on the part of LE as to the veracity of the family's statements.

Yeah, I've seen LE request that in other cases too so to some extent IMO it's probably routine to verify a last sighting and as you say to learn the condition of the child. I think LE only requests it publicly when they have not found anyone who saw the child just prior to the disappearance.

Or when inconsistencies cause the timeline to fall apart. JMO.

On Ashley Banfield they are searching a pond. All the effects now are on a pond they might have found something.

Sick. Of. This.

I had a potential client call me the other day. She needed assistance because she was selling her home and moving with her little girl to a different county, away from daddy- who has the child half of the time and is a "good father" - and in with her fiancé. How long has she known the man? SIX MONTHS.

Disgusting what some women will do or risk for a man. Selling her home. Uprooting her child. Separating father and daughter. For a man she barely knows.

When are women going to stop it? Stop moving in men with your young children. Stop allowing your new man to "babysit" or "discipline" your kids. Stop putting your need for a man ahead of the needs of your children!

Of course single parents deserve to have a life and romance. But my gosh, the two can be kept separate. At least for a few years while you get to know them super, super well.

I don't know what happened here or whether anyone in the house is connected with this little doll's disappearance. Nothing has been released yet except the request for info that the baby was seen Sunday.

But after so many cases involving the "new man", I'm jaded and (perhaps prematurely) pissed.

You and me too.

I mean, do any of these women even bother to run a background check on these guys. Granted, there is always a first time...but like I said around 3:30ish this afternoon, these single mothers don't need a man. And if they want romance and a relationship they can wait until the kid is 18 and off to college.

Oh my gosh. Such a smart thing to notice. I never would've noticed and you're right. That's disturbing.

At a glance, she actually looked like a different person (in comparison to her pics) with make -up on...IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say it's a pretty low vote of confidence on the part of LE as to the veracity of the family's statements.

Yeah and I think they felt that way quickly because even they didn't call the bio dad right away. Why?

You and me too.

I mean, do any of these women even bother to run a background check on these guys. Granted, there is always a first time...but like I said around 3:30ish this afternoon, these single mothers don't need a man. And if they want romance and a relationship they can wait until the kid is 18 and off to college.

They can actually date though. That's what babysitters are for! Leave the kids with grandma for an evening. Or if they are with dad on certain days that's when you date.

same here. I am 47 and divorced with an 8 yo child. I dated one guy briefly and ended it. I will not date until my daughter is at least 16, and I will never live with a man again while she is in the house (or ever for that matter).

This! 100%! My husband and I split up when my daughter was 10, (she is 14 now) and I put dating on the back burner. I don't date. I'll have time for that when she's grown and gone. Not saying people with kids shouldn't date, it's just a decision I made for my child, to devote all my time and attention to her through the tough years. I think living with "boyfriend" when you have small children is not a great idea. Add drugs and it's a disaster waiting to happen. MOO, IMO

On Ashley Banfield they are searching a pond. All the effects now are on a pond they might have found something.

Does she have a source for that? I have some msm Twitters open and there's nothing being reported. Same with a Google for Mariah.

I'm not doubting it I just want more info! If something's happening I hope reporters are on their way.

Oh my gosh. Such a smart thing to notice. I never would've noticed and you're right. That's disturbing.
Ok, so I’m thinking what everyone else is thinking: That we know what the outcome is and who is responsible. But I’m not sure I can blame the Mom for wearing makeup when she knows she’s going to be in the press. She lives in a trailer, she isn’t...you know...she doesn’t look like a well put together person in n her everyday life. Maybe she didn’t want to be judged by the public as trailer trash and wanted to look presentable? Maybe she didn’t want to be judged on appearances? I can understand that a little bit.

Jessica Chambers, followed by Adrian Jones brought me here. I will forever be haunted by AJ's demise, and the pictures of him before his death. As a social worker contracted through the Children's Division, he will forever be my motivation to leave no stone unturned.

It was Lisa Irwin and Aliayah Lunsford for me.

My two cents on the dating... I was a single mom and my daughter is 14.... if I wouldn’t have dated, then I wouldn’t have met my husband and had my beautiful baby boy who is 9 months old. They aren’t all bad... but I do have to say I took my time introducing my daughter to him and his daughter. I did refuse to date any men who didn’t have kids.

I pray this little girl is found, but I get a feeling it’s looking dim.

JMO MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Attachments

• never mind.jpg
    never mind.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 657
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics