Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but that was just updated 2 minutes ago.

:tyou:

You're right...I have no idea when they actually admitted that girl wasn't Mariah, but I know as of this morning it was still on their FB page. I think they're purposely playing their cards close to the vest.

In regards to the braces...if they are the traditional kind I am thinking of, I have not seen one photo of the little girl actually wearing the braces in any images where she is walking or playing?? I don’t doubt that she wears them, but kinda odd for them to say she doesn’t walk well without them and then never been seen in them.

I know someone with CP that has braces like these....

https://www.braceworks.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/girls-afos.jpg

Noticeable but not as much as traditional looking braces.

I don’t get what there is to judge about a 6 pm bedtime or why it’s so incredible to so many people. My 3 year old often goes to bed at 6. Her bedtime is 7, usually, which is the latest that peds suggest kids go to bed to prevent all sorts of issues. If my kiddo has a long day she goes to bed at 6 because she needs a solid 11-12 hours a night (or more) and will not sleep in. It’s odd the bedtime has changed from 9-6, but I don’t find a 6 pm bedtime anything to judge. 9 for a three year old is apparently unhealthy, and I’d be more likely to wonder why she was up that late than the other way around...
ETA: I actually didn’t mean to quote you, Napoli, sorry. I can’t seem to make my wonky phone delete the quote. Apologies.

Your post makes it seem like it's not okay to judge a 6pm bedtime but it would be okay to judge a 9pm one. Personally, I think that there's nothing wrong with either. Different things work for different kids. As long as they are getting enough sleep...the time they go down isn't necessarily that big of deal. My son went to bed around 9:30 when he was 3. But he was able to sleep in late. Now he's in preschool so he goes to bed earlier in order to get up early for school.

They just showed that Walmart pic on Spectrum News. Wonder why they keep showing?

The Walmart woman has been clearly debunked...
However, Fox just showed the picture and said 'possibly 3 yr old missing girl'

No news is ever completely up to date it seems

IMO the reason the sheriff put up that video was so the REAL person(s) that harmed Mariah might just think they are getting away with what they have done. Next, they need to re-interview the person(s) of interest. Wal Mart has facial recognition at most registers -so if they purchased something they know exactly who the lady is. jmho

They do?????
I havent been in a Walmart in a couple of years....had no idea.

I'm 9 hours behind on posts, but I can definitely see a 6pm bedtime after a holiday weekend trip. Everyone is exhausted, and little kids are, too. They can be fussy and irritable, and need to be in bed early.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WCTI News Channel 12

BREAKING: K-9 unit just arrived at the scene where Mariah Woods went missing. Video shows investigators following the dog under the crime tape and behind the house.

https://www.facebook.com/wcti12/videos/1488083624572785/?hc_location=ufi

WCTI News Channel 12

BREAKING: K-9 unit just arrived at the scene where Mariah Woods went missing. Video shows investigators following the dog under the crime tape and behind the house.

Nothing good is coming our way.

WCTI News Channel 12

[FONT=&quot]Read that on twitter too from a local reporter. Not good.[/FONT]

I am afraid we all thought it might lead to K-9 dogs and beyond.

Is this the first time they've brought dogs out??

I was just looking at the poster about missing Mariah, they are listing her hair colour as "brown", all her pictures it looks blonde. The mother also said in her appeal that her hair was brown.

I find this odd or am I reading too much into this?

Edit - wrong link

No, they had dogs out there yesterday too.

So, it sounds like a continuation of the search of the surrounding area rather than a targeted search.

I hope today is the day to find this little lost one.

jmo

Isn't the type of dog (cadaver, search and rescue, tracking) important to determine possible outcomes?

Thread #2 is open for posting.

This thread will be closing in 10 minutes.

I'll bring a few posts over.

I am so thankful our mods have control and the posters on here are respectful! Dang if facebook doesn't bring out the absolute worst in folks and they aren't even posting behind screen names.

No, they had dogs out there yesterday too.

So, it sounds like a continuation of the search of the surrounding area rather than a targeted search.

I hope today is the day to find this little lost one.

jmo

Yes it is just a continuation of the search. And to back up of my comment above I did a search of this thread and found they actually have used dogs everyday since day one. See this post in this thread from page 5 on Nov 27: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...unty-27-November-2017&p=13777266#post13777266

I hope they find Mariah or at least find something new to break the case today. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse