Black bag with duct tape
Pair of 9.5 Nike shoes (blue/white/tan)
Child's doll (stuffed)
Carpet
Girl's toothbrush
Swabs from bedroom wall
Blue overalls
Fingerprint cards
Penny (luminol test standard, provided by OCSO)
Red Xbox 360
(2) black xbox controller
Carpet pad
Shovel
Family photograph
Black toy gun
11 pennies
Elvis in Private book
Piece of black tape
Numerous Newport cigarette butts
1 box Newport cigarettes
Leg braces
Pink and white shoes size 7
Tan overalls
Cambridge blue backpack
Black flashlight
Swabs from black flashlight
Presumptive test from black flashlight
Xbox 360 Midnight Club game
Sony PS2
(2) PS2 controller (silver and one black)
Section of wall from bedroom
(Continuing on another page….)
Blue shirt
Scan disk thumb drive
Dorcey LED headlight
Blue coat
4 bleach bottles
Syringe
Nail polish remover
White pipe with nozzle on it
Wal-mart receipt - outside trashcan
Dollar General receipt - outside trash can
Wal-Mart receipt - outside trash
Dollar General receipt – outside trash can
Speedway receipt - outside trash can
Grey duct tape – outside trash can
Part of grey floor mat from van – outside trash can
(2) Nike shoes
Homemade sexual device (pocket vagina) - back yard wood area
Homemade sexual device (pocket vagina) – residence
Trash bag box

ETA: after seeing some of the documents, particularly those referencing the trash cans, I think there's possibly been an error in MSM reporting; IMO it seems like they simply seized 5 receipts from the outside trash can vs. 5 receipts specifically for 5 trash cans from different stores. JMO
Also, the WITN-TV Facebook link from above has 6 of the best quality / easy to read documents I have been able to dig up so far.

What in the heck is a pocket vagina? Do I want to know? [emoji43]

IMO -he only made the ng plea so he can make a deal later for life in prison. I want and need to know that the boys are safe and she will NEVER have custody of them again! IF she walks with no charges..I will never get over it. I dont care if she is cooperating or not. HER job was to protect her children. Epic fail.

Thanks for not sharing! I just pray if anything suspicious ever happens to me, my husband will do a decent job of explaining my Google searches because of WS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts x’s a million.

I am hopeful that he will take a plea for life without parole, in return for telling what actually happened and WHO actually knew it was happening. So that Mariah can have complete justice and her brothers will be protected.

I'm hoping he implicates KW if she knows anything. Knowing he could get the DP I can't see him covering for KW.
How she has not been charged I don't know. You can hear a pin drop in a trailer.
Thanks for the updates.

Sorry I don't have time to find a link but overheard Sherrif HM on news this morning saying don't believe all the internet rumors and charging mom is still a possibility. Not direct quote.
JMO MOO etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sorry I don't have time to find a link but overheard Sherrif HM on news this morning saying don't believe all the internet rumors and charging mom is still a possibility. Not direct quote.
JMO MOO etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reporter discussing sheriff’s comment about it not being over yet regarding KM. Beginning of video.

http://abc11.com/moms-boyfriend-to-be-tried-for-capital-murder-in-mariah-woods-case/3143648/

Also from article at link...

Snip

Authorities said Mariah's mother, Kristy, has been shown continuous cooperation with the investigation.

No charges have been filed against her.

At least one published report said Kristy Woods has been cleared but Monday, the Onslow County Sheriff refused to confirm that, saying the case is still under investigation.

Yes, he made a plea of NG to all charges. I noted that both his attorneys are from the "Capital Defenders" office. This is seen in many states, if not all. They are aka NC Offfice of Indigent Defense, so of course we N. Carolinians will be paying for his defense.

Of course, the pleas will force a trial -- unless a deal can be struck. I don't have a feel for how strongly the courts in Onslow County are about cases such as this. IMO, this crime deserves its capital offense designation, so I think we may indeed see this horror go to trial. The sooner, the better. Also, I don't have a feel for how long we will have to wait. Onslow County is on the NC Atlantic Coast, and Jacksonville is the county seat.

Jacksonville is also home to the Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune which has a population of around 45,000 marines and sailors.

Onslow is also very rural county and some pockets of low socioeconomic population...and the problems that come this that, ie, drugs, and uneducated, high unemployment. I'm hoping it's not a good ole boys mentality with this case

I'm hoping he implicates KW if she knows anything. Knowing he could get the DP I can't see him covering for KW.
How she has not been charged I don't know. You can hear a pin drop in a trailer.
Thanks for the updates.

IMO the prosecution may need her testimony if the case goes to trial as a DP case. If Kimrey cuts a plea deal in order to take the DP off the table her testimony may not be needed. Or we may see charges brought either way in order to "motivate" KH to talk about what she knows but they may be reduced (or not ever pursued, like Teghan Skiba's mom) if her testimony helps put Kimrey away. JMOO.

Has any information been released on how LE knew to travel 30 miles into a neighboring county and locating Mariah's body?

JMO here but "someone" who knew exactly where to find Mariah's body obviously "cooperated" with LE on this case.

KH was reported "sleeping" when Mariah "disappeared". KH disappeared very early on in this case. If she is cooperating with LE, then she has offered pretty substantial information/evidence in order for the DA to go for a Death Penalty trial.

IMO there appears to be some major CYA going on here.

At this point, as far as what information has come out, this could turn into a 'he said, she said' situation and create sufficient reasonable doubt as to which one of them actually killed Mariah. This really concerns me.
He could easily say that while he was gone from the home stealing dressers, something happened to Mariah. KH told him to 'get rid of her' and he did the disposal.

I certainly hope that the 'aggravating factors' shed a lot of light on what actually happened.

Again, just my observation thus far.

Has any information been released on how LE knew to travel 30 miles into a neighboring county and locating Mariah's body?

You know, I was certain I had heard or read it was his cell phone. (So certain just I’ve stated it as fact on the Lucas Hernandez thread.) But after skimming some recent articles and a few shortly after she was found I can’t find it. I’ll look some more because I might need to add more vitamins if my remember is that broken.

JMO here but "someone" who knew exactly where to find Mariah's body obviously "cooperated" with LE on this case.

KH was reported "sleeping" when Mariah "disappeared". KH disappeared very early on in this case. If she is cooperating with LE, then she has offered pretty substantial information/evidence in order for the DA to go for a Death Penalty trial.

At this point, as far as what information has come out, this could turn into a 'he said, she said' situation and create sufficient reasonable doubt as to which one of them actually killed Mariah. This really concerns me.
He could easily say that while he was gone from the home stealing dressers, something happened to Mariah. KH told him to 'get rid of her' and he did the disposal.

I certainly hope that the 'aggravating factors' shed a lot of light on what actually happened.

if i remember correctly there was an interview with Mariah's father, Alex Woods, where they called Kristy's dad and he was telling Alex he knew where the body was. Not sure what transpired to give LEO that info. IMO, Earl and maybe his father probably fished in that area or knew about that area b/c i think one of them lived close to there for a while. OF course, LEO isnt playing this out in the media, Lord knows there's been enough of that between the two families!

IMO the prosecution may need her testimony if the case goes to trial as a DP case. If Kimrey cuts a plea deal in order to take the DP off the table her testimony may not be needed. Or we may see charges brought either way in order to "motivate" KH to talk about what she knows but they may be reduced (or not ever pursued, like Teghan Skiba's mom) if her testimony helps put Kimrey away. JMOO.

Exactly, MsMarple -- She must already be scared or worried enuff to be talking to them. But how much cooperation? Has she already told all she knows? If not, surely, Shirley, they will press charges which they will be willing to reduce for her testimony. I'm hoping they have/will have some feel for whether she also abused Marian or the boys. IMO, she had to know something bad was happening to those children. IMO Kimrey is/was too stoopid to be able to hide much of what he did.

This is what I’m thinking as well....spot on! Thanks

AFAIK, this is the aggravating factor that is being used in this case:

SUBCHAPTER XV. CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.

Article 100.

Capital Punishment.

15A-2000. Sentence of death or life imprisonment for capital felonies; further proceedings to determine sentence.

(e) Aggravating Circumstances. - Aggravating circumstances which may be considered shall be limited to the following:

(9) The capital felony was especially heinous, atrocious, or cruel.

https://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/statutes/statutelookup.pl?statute=15A-2000

AFAIK, this is the aggravating factor that is being used in this case:

https://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/statutes/statutelookup.pl?statute=15A-2000
Sorry I'm in restaurant on phone and can't read the red print. I'm thinking that overdosing Mariah is not the heinous aggravating factor in this case. My thoughts, in order for death penalty to come into play, an additional especially heinous act was being committed during the overdose of chloroform. Jmo

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Sorry if already posted:

[h=3]Suspect in missing girl's death made 911 call reporting disappearance[/h][FONT=&quot]Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 7:52 am EST[/FONT]
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...s-death-made-911-call-reporting-disappearance
I've got to admit, I'm totally peeved that MSM has articles out stating that the mother reported her missing, then I learn that her boyfriend, the accused murderer actually called 911. I haven't read anything stating that neighbors were awakened in a search for Mariah. So, my question; why didn't the mother call for help or wake everyone in the neighborhood to search?

I've got to admit, I'm totally peeved that MSM has articles out stating that the mother reported her missing, then I learn that her boyfriend, the accused murderer actually called 911. I haven't read anything stating that neighbors were awakened in a search for Mariah. So, my question; why didn't the mother call for help or wake everyone in the neighborhood to search?

Likewise, I was shocked to see this article as I thought Kristy called 911.

Interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back