Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...

[video=twitter;936288933008244742]https://twitter.com/wcti12/status/936288933008244742[/video]

Would like to know if pajamas have urine on them. I'm thinking the description for the pink and white panties may have come from the person who put them on her when she wet the bed and removed her pjs. This is my own opinion.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I have been speculating that Mariah stripped off the pj's herself. Young children do that a lot, as we all know. I can see her stripping off the pj's, lying in bed awake, then getting up in the middle of the night.

It could be any number of scenarios.

This statement from the Sheriff - Tells me they know. JMO

"We do not believe there is a need to put a danger warning out at this point," Miller said. "We believe it was focused."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/investigat...sing-north-carolina-toddler/story?id=51467546

They also wouldn't confirm that Mariah went missing Sunday night "to protect the integrity of the investigation." That plus the fact that they're looking for people who may have seen the family on Sunday tells me they're not fully buying the mom's story.

Right, thanks, Bravo.
What I'm asking is, are there no links to MSM regarding how the family spent the holiday? I've seen things mentioned on social media, which I won't repeat. I would really like to see some info from MSM on this.

We don't have a concrete timeline that I am aware of.

It really doesn't make him look good to say he knew every type of abuse was happening to all 3 of his children, but he hasn't seen them in a year because "lawyer's fees".

You can represent yourself in court to enforce visitation orders. I feel bad for him, but he failed her. CPS also failed her.

I agree. My ex has not seen his 16 year old son since the child was 5 years old. I was awarded full custody and he was eventually awarded regular visitation - every other weekend, alternate holidays, and extra time during summer vacation. 3 months after the papers were drawn up, the ex went MIA and didn't call or attempt to see him for about 10 months. Well at that point, I had no idea where the ex was living, whether or not he was using drugs or taking his prescribed psych meds. By law, he had abandoned his child and therefore, must request that his visitation be restored - to include drug screening, psychological examination and a home study. Every time he called and asked for a visit, I told him to "get a judge to order it". He never did. Guess he wasn't all that interested after all.

I'm not judging this Dad because we don't have the facts.

http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/p...mariah-woods-as-investigators-continue-search

When asked if he thought Mariah was abducted, Woods simply replied "no."

Instead, Woods believes his ex wife and her boyfriend "have something to do with it."

He and his girlfriend said they've had custody issues with Mariah's biological mother. Woods said he hasn't seen his daughter in a year, even though he claims he should be seeing her on the weekends, per a custody agreement.

The couple alleged there was abuse in the home.

Right, thanks, Bravo.
What I'm asking is, are there no links to MSM regarding how the family spent the holiday? I've seen things mentioned on social media, which I won't repeat. I would really like to see some info from MSM on this.

I can't find it now but the first or second day, I read an article where a family friend said they returned from an "out of town trip" on Sunday.

What were the family dynamics (if any) between the boyfriend's family and the mom and Mariah and the boys? Has anyone read anything? TIA

Judging by the big tree and the guiderail (along with the white house in the distance). I'm guessing this to be about where they are searching.

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.705...4!1s7bo8aKWy0ppfJcLGVIh4IA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I traveled a bit left on the google map, this may be the body of water under a bridge that is being searched.
7b26a30efbf08e49d59b285bd9043c1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My local station WLOS is sharing a live feed of this same area at the moment.
ETA they appear to be sharing WRAL's live feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste