Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally don't know what to do with myself now. I've tried sitting on my hands.
:notgood:​

Man... We have over an hour until the presser. I have a job interview. You think I can ask them to consider me, but make it quick? [emoji6]

I'm honestly so anxious and already heartbroken for this darling girl. And her brothers. I've been thinking about how difficult and confusing this must be for them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

O/T: Good luck on your interview, I hope it goes well for you!

I keep having visions of Sandra Cantu being found...in a suitcase in a pond.
This borrowed suitcase business...
I have to step away.....

What is the suitcase situation? I think I missed that.

Eh I can't. I have the app 5-0 Radio on my i-phone and am listening to the Onslow FD feed. It just got eerily quiet after that statement went through.
Could you link?

ETA: NW... I'm gonna head down to the basement...

Eventually caught up, I don't like this one bit. Stomach churning having to wait.

Why are this guy's comments allowed? It's just rumor after rumor that he's getting 'alerts' on from God knows who?

I totally agree, I stopped watching his videos yesterday after less than a minute, because they sounded very unprofessional. He reminded me of the Kansas city crime fighter on the Toni Anderson case, pretty much just rumors & hearsay.

Was this ever stated in MSM? I may have missed it, but thus far I only saw this from rumors on FB.

I read way back in thread #1 that the family borrowed suitcases for their trip and someone suggested they should make sure all the suitcases were returned. I never saw verification that one was indeed missing so could you post a link jennerbear? TIA

Well, this is the longest wait ever... has anyone elses watch stopped?

is there a link for the press conference, and is it at 3:30 central time? please and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper