Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DAnthrplgst
Who says he killed her? He was charged with concealing a death, that isn't murder. He very well could have helped mom bury the body, he could have gone along with mom's version of events when she told LE and the media her story. Lets not burn him at the stake before we know his actual involvement.

I'm going to (very reluctantly) give you that one, D.

I disagree. At the time of the arrest and during the notification to the public, LE would have stated 'we've made a arrest of XXXX and have a arrest warrant for *advertiser censored*.' If Mom was involved it would have been stated during the notification of this arrest.

Not saying Mom won't be arrested in the future but as of right now, she is still a victim... LE doesn't play games when it comes to murder.

LE does not have to inform the public of their game plan at all. They will not lay out what their intentions are. Individual murder cases vary from one another. I do not think they are done with arrests in this case. JMO

Yes if you look at all the FB profiles of the people involved (exes and whatnot) they allegedly cheated and left their spouses for each other. (Mom and boyfriend). His spouse was pregnant at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mariah and his child I believe are only about 2 weeks apart.

Unless you look at a picture that has been posted here a few comments back showing the newborn baby and a very young Mariah looking at the baby....... There is more than a couple of weeks between them. The photo looks to be at least a year a part.

Yes if you look at all the FB profiles of the people involved (exes and whatnot) they allegedly cheated and left their spouses for each other. (Mom and boyfriend). His spouse was pregnant at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, correct

He’s got a million dollar bond, I’m guessing he’s the main suspect in the death he’s been charged with concealing

"Kimrey has a criminal history that dates back to 2005, a larceny conviction in Alamance County. He was given probation and a suspended jail sentence. He was convicted in Onslow County in 2012 of assault or threatening of a government official and being drunk and disorderly. He was given probation and a suspended sentence. In 2015, he was convicted of larceny, this time in Brunswick County. He was given probation and a suspended sentence."

Earl Kimrey arrested in case of missing 3-year-old Mariah Woods
http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/earl-kimrey-arrested-in-case-of-missing-3-year-old-mariah-woods

Trailer trash, thought so from the beginning, story didn't float. What 3 year old wakes up and is told to go back to bed? If a 3 year old wakes up they need assistance, either a potty break or something else like hugs and kisses not what sounds like a scolding. If not the murderer herself 'concerned loving mom' must have been an enabler.

Thank goodness they didn't have a big enough house or Ramsey style affluence to get away with murder.

Unless you look at a picture that has been posted here a few comments back showing the newborn baby and a very young Mariah looking at the baby....... There is more than a couple of weeks between them. The photo looks to be at least a year a part.
She is an infant in a photo in November 2015 on his FB page. You are correct because Mariah is a toddler sitting next to them in that photo.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TIMELINE: Search for 3-year-old Mariah Woods

Here is a timeline of events that led up to the arrest of Earl Kimrey, the live-in boyfriend to mother Kristy Woods, in the case of missing 3-year-old Mariah Woods.

Monday, Nov. 27

-- Three-year-old Mariah Woods was reported missing at 6:45 a.m. Monday morning, Sheriff Hans Miller confirmed. Miller said that he has put out an Amber Alert request and a reverse 911 call within a five mile limit of the area to let locals know what they are doing.

Miller said officials are "working everything that can be worked to find this little girl." He said a full description of Mariah would be available as soon as the Amber Alert is made official.

-- The mother of Mariah Woods, Kristy Woods, spoke with NewsChannel 12's Greg Payne Monday night about her daughter.

Tuesday, Nov. 28

Continued at link...
http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-news/onslow/timeline-search-for-3-year-old-mariah-woods/666169351

You're right, my bad, 1year and 2 weeks apart. Been too involved looking up too many things and people .

The bio baby pic was almost exactly 2 years ago. Mariah recently had a bday and just turned 3 so there is a years difference (Mariah older) JMO based soley on photo upload dates

FBI tweeted the arrest (it's interesting to watch the growth of technology/SM as related to crime and forensics):

https://mobile.twitter.com/FBICharlotte

FBI Charlotte
@FBICharlotte
4h
An arrest has been made in connection with disappearance of 3-year-old Mariah Woods. The search continues for the missing girl. #FindMariah (link: http://ow.ly/d/75gE) ow.ly/d/75gE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria