Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Kimreys alleged drug use.

Was it ever proven he or Kristy were users? I believe this is all just speculation. There was an accusation by bio dad, but who's to say how accurate that is?

Yes they are low income & live in a trailer, but I think it's important not to judge people based on preconceived notions.

One would think if there was any drug use there would've at least been a paraphernalia or simple possession charge, either in this set of charges or in the past. Just because someone steals property doesn't mean they're using the funds to buy drugs.

As far as the comparison of pictures of Kimrey from a year ago to mug shot, you've got to remember the strain & presumably sleep loss & internal guilt of the events of this past week. I would be more interested to see a picture of him 2 weeks ago, before all this happened.

MOO

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Good point!

But why dressers of all things to steal in a house? Even if it was stolen from the abandoned house that was searched, I can't imagine the dressers, if left behind by previous owners, were of great condition or much value. Plus then he needs to actually sell them. Between 11pm and 6am. What drug dealer accepts dressers as payment? He would need to sell pronto.
Druggies do not steal things like this and then find a buyer. They hear of someone who is in the market for something, and if they become aware of an easy way to get it, they set up the sale and then steal it, taking it directly to the buyer.

The dressers are probably not directly related to to her death or disposal. IMO, likely scenario is what I stated above occurred before her death. This gives him money to buy a fix, or he thinks it's going to. So he either returns home drugged up and something happens with Mariah. Or he can't get his fix when he's jonesing and thought he had it worked out for the night, and he explodes when Mariah wakes up.

Either way, the dressers were coincidental.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if it might have been a lousy attempt at creating an alibi? Wasn't me, guv, I was out stealing dressers that night!

But I also agree with the poster who said that a dresser sounds pretty heavy and would often require two strong people to move?

I also go back to my own post of combining two things on one journey...why not stop off and steal something I can later sell for drug/drink money, or maybe to buy a present for my girl if she doesn't open her mouth to the cops? I don't think he would have had a lot of conceptualization of getting caught for this crime (assuming he's guilty).
I believe from the arrest warrant the 2 dressers together have a value of $40. That's $20 each. Also when you're stealing something for drug money it has to be something you can turn over quickly and like another posted up thread what dealer would take 2 raggedy dressers for drugs. I'm leaning more for the body. Possibly so neighbors wouldn't see him removing Mariah's body. IMO

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Just waking up to see my sister had messaged me (she knows I've been following the case) on Facebook a link to Daily Mail that said BF was arrested so I came on here as soon as I could to catch up. Prayers going out to this little girl. I hope they will find her. This is so sad. Going to catch up reading this and then will be back!

But didn't a neighbor report she saw him carrying something limp out of the house around 3 or 4? Are you suggesting he carried her out to the dresser?

Early on there was talk of borrowed suitcases... Could stolen dressers = borrowed suitcases? Like the telephone game?

So, it's mid-morning after the boyfriend's arrest and the public statement by LE that Mariah is dead... where's mom? Any public statement? Any request for info/tips to bring her daughter home for a proper burial? Think she's lawyered up by now?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did the dressers provide a cover to drive to a landfill? Wasn't there talk of searching at a dump or landfill?
There are a lot easier ways to come up with something to take to a landfill - like simply grabbing a bag 9f trash or some junk near the trailer park.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's really difficult looking around at news articles and seeing his mugshot all the time, I just want to punch him square in the face. :(

"Kimrey has a criminal history that dates back to 2005, a larceny conviction in Alamance County. He was given probation and a suspended jail sentence. He was convicted in Onslow County in 2012 of assault or threatening of a government official and being drunk and disorderly. He was given probation and a suspended sentence. In 2015, he was convicted of larceny, this time in Brunswick County. He was given probation and a suspended sentence."

Earl Kimrey arrested in case of missing 3-year-old Mariah Woods
http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/earl-kimrey-arrested-in-case-of-missing-3-year-old-mariah-woods

How does someone jump from being a thief to a killer??? Ugg!

Just saw this on twitter [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a little information... you can get any type of drug you want inside of a jail! As a matter of fact, it's almost easier to get in prison, than getting it on the streets! Inmates get it from visitors bringing contraband during their visits, medication that is prescribed to other inmates, or believe it or not, the guards themselves bring it in for them!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There has even been a few cases where drones have been used smuggle stuff in here.

https://www.google.com/amp/sanfranc...ing-drugs-contraband-into-norcal-prisons/amp/

So, lets think this through.

With his high bond, I am going to speculate that Earl is the main suspect for murdering Mariah. How would it be possible for Mom not to have known he was hurting her? She was in the same house (a small house, no less).

---Mom sleeps hard, head nothing. (I don't think this is possible, but ....)
---Mom is either medicated or high, not hearing what happened
---Mom wasn't home, didn't know he hurt Mariah
---Mom knew he hurt her, helped conceal
---Mom knew/thought he hurt her, didn't know where she was put

What else am I missing? Its early here.

I would probably add that it's possible he took her out of the home and committed the crime elsewhere.

Exactly. Lack of education or income has nothing to do with these cases. It happens to children who live in trailers and mansions. It's time we stop calling these families "trailer park trash." IMO

Thank you. I have known plenty of decent people who live in trailers. And plenty of awful people who live in large homes.

[video=twitter;936974846503870465]https://twitter.com/laurenwncn/status/936974846503870465[/video]

One of the two attached pics is a screenshot of part of the arrest warrant - shows case #.

Early on there was talk of borrowed suitcases... Could stolen dressers = borrowed suitcases? Like the telephone game?

So, it's mid-morning after the boyfriend's arrest and the public statement by LE that Mariah is dead... where's mom? Any public statement? Any request for info/tips to bring her daughter home for a proper burial? Think she's lawyered up by now?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's possible the mother really didn't have anything to do with it...I know it seems unlikely, but it's still possible. If that's case, the poor woman could have had a nervous breakdown by now and that's why she hasn't been seen in public. Having your child go missing and then realizing that your boyfriend was responsible would be enough to bring just about anyone to their knees.

Do I have this right? He is charged with stealing two dressers from the vacant home? Do they know where the dressers are? Could they have been used for a bonfire?

Another thing I have been wondering. Could she have been left alone over Thanksgiving...like Wednesday to Sunday and they came home Sunday to find her dead? Maybe she had been locked in room or closet and dehydrated? I can remember a couple cases of little kids dying after being locked in closet or bathroom. What was that one...it was another child with special needs and I think she was foster or adopted. The couple went out of town and locked her in closet I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper