Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my, this is satellite view of Shaw Hwy in Pender County where they’re searching. This is not good. Unless Earl admits where she is, this looks like searching for an atom in haystack.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 669C9005-C2C6-4D7C-BA45-D30EBCD7C9B7.jpg
    669C9005-C2C6-4D7C-BA45-D30EBCD7C9B7.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 672
Kimrey is being held in the Onslow County Detention Center under a $1,010,000 bond. District Attorney Ernie Lee has been consulted on the current charges and additional charges could be pending as the investigation continues.

The FBI said because of evidence gathered, it believes that Mariah is dead but no body has been recovered.

http://abc7.com/man-arrested-in-nc-amber-alert-case;-girl-presumed-dead/2727161/

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Please remember no chatter from the Scanner Threads allowed up in the main forum.

Always remember things we discuss must be from mainstream media sources or from the Police.

There is a reason we have tight rules on Websleuths.

I have literally seen with my own eyes a piece of gossip from some random blog turn into hard cold fact by our members within a couple of posts.

Someone posts a rumor and within minutes it becomes a fact on Websleuths.

Recapping: No rumors, no scanner chatter, always use mainstream media sources and finally to reiterate SillyBilly's reminder, NO discussion about perps getting attacked in prison.

Thanks everyone,

Tricia

It always saddens me when it is a mother's boyfriend.
I was in a similar situation back in the 80's during the televised trial of Hedda Nussbaum and Joel Steinberg (New York City) She was an abused woman who was unable to protect her child and she was held responsible as well.
The trial was televised every day and I was in a very bad situation with my 3 yr-old daughter and watching and listening to this horror is what gave me the absolute courage to run from a really bad situation. I believe it was Divine Intervention for me because Domestic Violence is a very very misunderstood and powerful dynamic. We are only just beginning to realize that the critical phaze for anyone is when one leaves the relationship.
Everyone would think "isn't your child more important"....there is a lot that goes into the making of an abused woman. She didn;t just get struck dumb or even selfish (as one believes). It is a long process and it takes everything you have to get out, stay out and not repeat with a new abuser.
Scariest and most guilt-ridden time of my life but I was extremely numb during it all. It is an auto-pilot reaction (because survival is our deepest need and it looks so contrary to survival when we stay but it is what we believe we can still control;. Leaving is the uncontrollable and unfamaliar and exhausting phaze!! Bless all those in a relationship like this and please bless and understand all those who keep trying to leave!
I later learned this was my crossroads....my mother was not able to make that choice to save me as a child...but somewhere deep down it happened for me and I am eternally grateful for that trial because I knew that would happen to me. My baby would be dead and I would be so numb going to prison. Anger would take years to come.

Thanks for listening....

Thanks for telling us your history.

I understand how hard it can be for victims. And how dangerous to leave. But if a victim's child has a dad or other relative they could send the child to who wanted him or her and could keep the kid safe while the victim gathers the strength, courage and resources to deal with her situation, then failure to send the child to that other relative is gross neglect and unconscionable, IMO. And if the child ends up harmed the abuse victim bears responsibility for that.

In my state, exposing a child to domestic violence is child abuse. So if a victim of abuse fails to get help and remains in a situation in which their child is constantly subjected to a parent being abused, the abuse victim can have the child taken away by social services for neglect.

As much as I understand and empathize with victims of abuse, I agree with the law of my state. When it comes to your child all bets are off.

Am I allowed to ask who was the last person to see her alive (other than mom and bf)? I have seen people ask but have yet to find a clear answer.

I mostly lurk but I'm curious on these dressers. *IF* they were used to dispose of Mariah's body, how does LE even know about them? Since they were stolen from an abandoned house, I can't imagine there was anyone to report them stolen. All I can think of in this scenario would be a confession from EK or someone else.

But, if they were found in his possession (the objects of his possession of stolen property charges), then why on earth did he steal them? For what purpose? And still, how did LE know they were stolen and not his? That leads me back to some sort of confession by someone who knows more details.

RIP sweet Mariah

I don't think the dressers have anything whatsoever to do with Mariah. It sounds to me as if he saw an abandoned property, went in to see if there was anything to worthwhile grabbing, he saw the dressers and grabbed them. It would make no sense for him to steal two dressers just to use one or both as a means of body concealment. That would involve too much work when there are easier means to dispose of a body.

I suspect he was arrested for the theft just because it's an easy charge to add to the existing charges. Cops and prosecutors love stacking crimes, no matter how minor and irrelevant in order to add time to a persons potential sentence. It also gives prosecutors a bigger chunk of time to wave in front of the persons face to get them to cooperate: "Hey, if you tell us what you know we'll dismiss this burglary and receiving stolen property charge."

Oh my, this is satellite view of Shaw Hwy in Pender County where they’re searching. This is not good. Unless Earl admits where she is, this looks like searching for an atom in haystack.

attachment.php
Woah... I didn't realize how close they are to the Atlantic!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Am I allowed to ask who was the last person to see her alive (other than mom and bf)? I have seen people ask but have yet to find a clear answer.

As far as I know this hasn't been revealed to the public yet. Someone else may know more though.

Maybe before he stole them, he had been to that house and hid something in the dressers, something he didn't have time to get rid of properly at the time. Or something he needed or wanted to keep secret, maybe even unconnected to Mariah's disappearance.
Drugs? His own or Mariah's clothing? *advertiser censored*? Evidence of a crime? Then he went back to the house to get whatever it was, but didn't have time to properly empty the dressers, and just took them with him.

I mostly lurk but I'm curious on these dressers. *IF* they were used to dispose of Mariah's body, how does LE even know about them? Since they were stolen from an abandoned house, I can't imagine there was anyone to report them stolen. All I can think of in this scenario would be a confession from EK or someone else.

But, if they were found in his possession (the objects of his possession of stolen property charges), then why on earth did he steal them? For what purpose? And still, how did LE know they were stolen and not his? That leads me back to some sort of confession by someone who knows more details.

RIP sweet Mariah

IMO, someone very close to EK has been helping LE with the timeline of that night or there are witnesses. Somehow they know the burglary occurred within the window of 11 and 3:30 so someone had to be accounting for his whereabouts before or after or a witness saw him returning home at 3:30, JMO. If we are to believe the earlier report that Mariah woke up about midnight and EK told her to go back to bed, seems like the window would be 12-3:30 or shorter. IIRC, mom said Mariah was there at 11, so is the 11 coming from her? Just thinking out loud, still not convinced something didn't happen much earlier than what is being reported.

The second warrant charges Kimrey with larceny, breaking and entering and possession of stolen goods. The warrant accuses him of breaking into a home on High Hill Road in Jacksonville sometime after 11 p.m. on Sunday and 3:30 a.m. on Monday and taking two dressers.

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-ne...against-kimrey-in-mariah-woods-case/666256424

RIP sweet Mariah

I don't be LE knows that yet - as they asked anyone to come forward....

:welcome6: to WS & this thread!

:greetings:

It hasn't been released or no one knows. LE has been asking anyone who saw them at all over the weekend to contact them.

Woah... I didn't realize how close they are to the Atlantic!

We can only hope that some of the evidence they are processing can provide clues as to where EK went the night Mariah disappeared. He may have algea, plant matter, soil particles that lead forensic experts to a specific spot.

I'm crossing my fingers he did not make it to the NC coast. He probably wanted to get the task over with as fast as possible. My guess would be she is some where along one of the rivers or creeks in the area. The searches seem to be targeted to those types of bodies of water.

The copy of the warrant is online. WCTI News Channel 12.

I'm looking for link.

[video=twitter;937026082175438849]https://twitter.com/WTGSFOX28/status/937026082175438849[/video]

Would that location have been on the way back from his mom's house (where he was for Thanksgiving)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange