Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alayna Ertl
Zachary Anderson, 25, of Coon Rapids, MN, was charged Monday in the kidnapping, sexual assault and killing of a 5-year-old girl, Alayna Ertl, of Watkins, MN

No. The one I'm thinking about was much younger than five. The ******* got drunk and stayed the night. I think the little girl was in a crib in the living room. There are more details but my stomach won't let me post them.

There was some discussion of him being unemployed back in thread 3 post #867 (sorry, can't bring the post from that thread over on my tablet). Mariah's father said Kimrey had been fired from his job for drug use during his interview that was on WRAL. With Mariah's mother being a stay at home mom, there was discussion on how the family supported themselves. Also, after Kimrey busted out the windows of the van with a baseball bat, there was comments of how expensive that would be to repair given his employment status. Also, I could not find the post where his occupation was listed as "unemployed" on his court records. I believe it was for the speeding ticket that he is supposed to appear on next week. My search function on this thing is limited, so I apologize for not having the direct link.

I saw the court records where it has him listed as unemployed. They were detailed records that somebody shared. Sorry I don't have a link either.

I wonder why it's so important to state that Mariah "died of unnatural causes?" It's stated twice in this one page. Just wondering if anyone would know.

It says a lot IMO. They couldn't make that statement unless they have evidence to prove it. When you think about it, that's some major evidence when they don't have her remains IMO. Not only do they have evidence she is deceased but they have evidence she was murdered so it's not just a hit from a cadaver dog. If they found blood evidence, it would have to be enough to show she couldn't survive.

Any ideas what evidence they have?

Doesn't the temp need to be quite high as in a crematorium, for bones to be totally destroyed?
The tempature has to be between 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

(Shaylyn Ammerman is the baby's name I was looking for.)

Nightstands but I guess it depends what you call them.

Right, also called night stands. I just wanted to point out that they aren't dressers. IMO he would have had to have help getting the dressers into the van and also help in unloading them, which IMO he couldn't have done, in the middle of the night without the help of his girlfriend or someone else. Unloading the two dressers and bringing them into the mobile home would have caused a lot of noise. Absolutely impossible for everyone in the home not to hear it. JMO

This is jmo -but maybe someone -VERY close to Mariah who was in the house has told them FBI what happened that night and where they think he took her. Either in exchange for a lesser charge or just because they loved Mariah.

No. The one I'm thinking about was much younger than five. The ******* got drunk and stayed the night. I think the little girl was in a crib in the living room. There are more details but my stomach won't let me post them.

I'm not sure I know about that one. This one came to mind because it fit the timeframe (Aug, 2016) and the blankidy...blankidy......blank was drunk and stayed the night. http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/l...tkins-5-year-old-pleads-not-guilty/800462001/

This is jmo -but maybe someone -VERY close to Mariah who was in the house has told them FBI what happened that night and where they think he took her. Either in exchange for a lesser charge or just because they loved Mariah.

That's my thought too!

Now I've eyed up a chest of drawers or two in my time but to steal two? ETA by eyeing up I purely mean to admire someone else's, i'm no thief lol
Hmm, just no! They surely have to be tied in to mariahs death somehow

Found a timeline that might be handy:

http://abc13.com/2713883/

<modsnip>

It says a lot IMO. They couldn't make that statement unless they have evidence to prove it. When you think about it, that's some major evidence when they don't have her remains IMO. Not only do they have evidence she is deceased but they have evidence she was murdered so it's not just a hit from a cadaver dog. If they found blood evidence, it would have to be enough to show she couldn't survive.

Any ideas what evidence they have?
I hate to go there...but possibly blood found on an object in the home or in an area they have searched? The trash can maybe? I can't even bring myself to list the objects I'm thinking about. Sorry.

This poor baby girl!! She deserved so much more in life!
For what it's worth, I believe the bio dad is innocent in all of this and my heart is seriously broken for him. Moo.
So many tears for this beautiful child. [emoji24]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Sometimes little kids know and understand more than adults give them credit for. People often forget that little ears are around.

The tempature has to be between 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
But perhaps the aim wasn't to completely destroy remains, but destroy DNA evidence on the body and/or hide cause of death.

The FBI in the presser called this a homicide. If anyone has been holding back information because they were told it was an accident, hopefully they'll come forward now.

Hi all!
Anyone have a suggestion on the best feed for the next press conference? The channel 12 one has been frustrating the past two days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome MeiraSleuth :)

:welcome5:

The phrase "comings and goings at all hours of the night" has triggered some possible thoughts, but I'm way behind here so do not post want to anything that is not applicable in case there has been more information since this morning. So, I'll just shut up and read (not easy or me sometimes).

For me it’s odd, kids and dogs and stuff outside wakes me, my husband getting up, getting ready and leaving at 4am to go hunting doesn’t wake me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member