Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the areas of focus is where EK goes fishing or hunts. Maybe he does not like those activities but sometimes it is very common for a killer to have a familiar spot they like to go too.

It was stated one of the areas they are concerned with is located near New River Air Station. They are asking for surveillance/video footage. Since New River Air Station is a Marine Corps helicopter base, wouldn’t they have round the clock satellite surveillance of the general surrounding areas?

No; there are serious restrictions on things that could be considered monitoring US citizens.

Curious if anyone local would know if these previous addresses are near the major searching points. Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 4.22.16 PM.png

ETA: not sure why my pics are always so small when posted. Sorry

I don't know if this means anything, but one thing I noticed during the presser is that the FBI agent gave his condolences "to the community." No mention of her mother or family was made.

Yess!!! And promised the community and volunteers to solve this case I believe!!!

I wonder if the areas of focus is where EK goes fishing or hunts. Maybe he does not like those activities but sometimes it is very common for a killer to have a familiar spot they like to go too.

He had a citation in the past for fishing without a license so he may like to fish.

Okay, I'm going to ask it! How in the world does the bf sneak out of the house at that hour of the night, commit a robbery (haul off 2 dressers and take them "somewhere"), reenter the trailer and NO ONE is awakened? I don't understand that. I am deaf in one ear, which can present a problem hearing when I sleep, but I can still hear things and be awakened even when I sleep on that good ear. When my children were little, I think I awakened when they turned over in their sleep, practically.

Who sleeps that soundly? And, even if they didn't realize their little girl had been taken from the residence, didn't she wonder about his comings and goings at all hours of the night? I don't imagine this is his first rodeo either! I'm not saying she knew about the bf's involvement in her baby's death, but WHO could sleep through that? JMO, MOO

The phrase "comings and goings at all hours of the night" has triggered some possible thoughts, but I'm way behind here so do not post want to anything that is not applicable in case there has been more information since this morning. So, I'll just shut up and read (not easy or me sometimes).

I agree this doesn't make sense... it's sort of difficult to "sneak" in and out of a trailer during any part of the day, especially at night. I lived in a trailer just like the one Mariah lived in and I heard every noise and felt every slight movement and vibration regardless of where I was in the trailer or what I was doing. So, from my experience, the hearing loss excuse isn't exactly valid. If an adult was walking up and down the length of the trailer or in and out a door in the middle of the night, I can't comprehend how a mother with children in that home, even with hearing loss, wouldn't be aware of it. It's a totally different experience than living in a "traditional" home, very unique.

Curious if anyone local would know if these previous addresses are near the major searching points. View attachment 127217

ETA: not sure why my pics are always so small when posted. Sorry
None are any where near where they are searching. Burlington and Mebane are like 2 hours away.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Please tell me the father is going to get custody of those boys. Has anyone heard if he has or will?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

If this was posted, sorry I missed it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bryanmim...2?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
fe37cf34e7077d34e2246b1b423e0ac0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wonder why it's so important to state that Mariah "died of unnatural causes?" It's stated twice in this one page. Just wondering if anyone would know.

(OT. What was the name of the little girl that was horribly abused and murdered by a family friend who was staying overnight in the home? It was about a year ago I think. I'd like to know if that has been tried yet.)

I wonder why it's so important to state that Mariah "died of unnatural causes?" It's stated twice in this one page. Just wondering if anyone would know.

"Secretly" so maybe no one else knew?

Maybe to show he wasn't hiding a natural death? That there was intent or as a result of an action?

Oops deleted my original text on accident. I said maybe to show she didn't wander away but then remembered he was arrested so that isn't relevant

Where did you hear he was unemployed? Mutli news sources have stated that he is a HVAC technician. I was under the impression that it is his income that was used to support this family.

There was some discussion of him being unemployed back in thread 3 post #867 (sorry, can't bring the post from that thread over on my tablet). Mariah's father said Kimrey had been fired from his job for drug use during his interview that was on WRAL. With Mariah's mother being a stay at home mom, there was discussion on how the family supported themselves. Also, after Kimrey busted out the windows of the van with a baseball bat, there was comments of how expensive that would be to repair given his employment status. Also, I could not find the post where his occupation was listed as "unemployed" on his court records. I believe it was for the speeding ticket that he is supposed to appear on next week. My search function on this thing is limited, so I apologize for not having the direct link.

ETA: After further thought, I think the same interview was posted on crimeonline.com, the Nancy Grace interview that everyone is talking about.

(OT. What was the name of the little girl that was horribly abused and murdered by a family friend who was staying overnight in the home? It was about a year ago I think. I'd like to know if that has been tried yet.)

Alayna Ertl
Zachary Anderson, 25, of Coon Rapids, MN, was charged Monday in the kidnapping, sexual assault and killing of a 5-year-old girl, Alayna Ertl, of Watkins, MN

ETA:
Anderson's jury trial is scheduled to last three weeks starting April 2, 2018. Pre-trial hearings are set for Feb. 8 and March 26.

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2017/10/25/suspect-death-watkins-5-year-old-pleads-not-guilty/800462001/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back