Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was short and sweet. No additional volunteer searches at this time. :(

LE knows exactly what happened. They just need some help to build the case. Moo

Still catching up here, but I just wanted to say before I forget that I am really impressed with everyone's different thoughts on the dressers...

Well, that was short and sweet. No additional volunteer searches at this time. :(

LE knows exactly what happens. They just need some help to build the case. Moo
And they need help finding her....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Missed start of presser. Did they make any statement about mariah’s Mom?

Presser is over? I never even got connected.

Specifically mentioned game cameras, as well. (Press conference.)

If this was posted, sorry I missed it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bryanmim...2?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
fe37cf34e7077d34e2246b1b423e0ac0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't think LE wants any potential crime scene contaminated. They are being very careful.

Interesting they said no more volunteer searches for now. I wonder if they have an idea where to look or waiting to get some video footage of Ek?

Okay, I'm going to ask it! How in the world does the bf sneak out of the house at that hour of the night, commit a robbery (haul off 2 dressers and take them "somewhere"), reenter the trailer and NO ONE is awakened? I don't understand that. I am deaf in one ear, which can present a problem hearing when I sleep, but I can still hear things and be awakened even when I sleep on that good ear. When my children were little, I think I awakened when they turned over in their sleep, practically.

Who sleeps that soundly? And, even if they didn't realize their little girl had been taken from the residence, didn't she wonder about his comings and goings at all hours of the night? I don't imagine this is his first rodeo either! I'm not saying she knew about the bf's involvement in her baby's death, but WHO could sleep through that? JMO, MOO

The phrase "comings and goings at all hours of the night" has triggered some possible thoughts, but I'm way behind here so do not post want to anything that is not applicable in case there has been more information since this morning. So, I'll just shut up and read (not easy or me sometimes).

Well what the heck was that? I didn't even see a presser, just some news anchor making a statement about nothing.

UGH!!! This is so frustrating!!!! And I'm out of chocolate chip cookies dammit!!!

Their searches are focused on 2 areas...

HWY 17 near SW Creek Bridge
HWY 53 in the Shaw HWY area in Pender County.

I think I heard that right. Maybe someone can make a map or something.

https://www.facebook.com/wcti12/ (Again...replay PC is on this page if anyone wants to listen to make sure I heard right.)

They are asking for any surveillance or trail cam pics/video specifically in the South Creek area of Hwy 17 and Shaw Creek area off of Hwy 53.

ETA: time frame from Sunday evening to Monday morning.

One thing I did find interesting during the press conference was the reference to arrest warrants - not warrant.

I have a question I want to follow up on, (see I told you it's hard for me to just shut up and read sometimes, but I'm also famous for forgetting what I was going to say so, dang it see, I already forgot it...gah will ETA on this post if I remember. Boooo...

Interesting they said no more volunteer searches for now. I wonder if they have an idea where to look or waiting to get some video footage of Ek?

They may be worried about potential evidence contamination at this point. They also could be looking for specific pieces of evidence that they don't want to disclose to the public either - like a specific blanket or suitcase. I think you want all the help you can get if you are looking for a live child who may be in distress, but in a recovery operation they may be more focused on the evidentiary risks. JMO!

I really commend all of the agencies in their efforts to find Mariah. They’ve been searching nonstop. Really hope they get some good surveillance videos submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214