Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I dont think it matters what his bail is. He wouldn't be able to afford a $500K bond any easier than the $1,010,000 bond.
Still it's best for his safety to stay put.

This will hurt his chance of getting the boys back sooner . That is one thing you can not to do and that is to release communication from social services.

At this time IMO it's probably not a good idea for bio Dad to have the boys, bio Dad himself needs to work through his anger and grief before he can help his sons. Maybe there is a trusted family member who can keep them.,...my heart breaks for those boys.

I was thinking along these lines...

and that they possibly felt abandoned... not being old enough to understand the reasons why Dad and GF could not get them back to live with them...

JMO...:thinking:

Hey Clue! Exactly!

I’m not sure I can keep following this case. My heart is breaking into a million pieces[emoji174]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine too. I am overwhelmed with what we are learning and yet I can’t stay away. My heart aches for these precious children.

At least now I can understand the sadness, the resignation, the look of desolation on the faces of all these precious children that was obvious in some (most) of the photographs of these beautiful babies. Their eyes, the deep sadness that emanated from their very souls. Why couldn't someone see it and save them. I'll never get this case out of my mind. :anguish:

I don’t know why people who saw them couldn’t see it. If any of the children in my family had ever had a look like that (in the youngest generation), I would not hesitate to report it.

So were the boys sent to school the day Mariah was reported missing so that they wouldn't talk? Did the adults assume the boys wouldn't be asked if they knew anything? I have tried to look at that one aspect from all angles. I can see not wanting the boys to have their routine interrupted in a normal household. However, with what these boys have seen, heard, experienced....how was keeping them home on the day their sister is reported missing beneficial to the boys? It wasn't.

So why exactly were they sent to school? Why wasn't their feelings taken into account? I imagine they had anger, fear, etc, and were sent away to school. Not surrounded by family... well maybe it was better they were away from family...

So angry...very angry... and those saying it's OUR responsibility, I disagree. For one, I'm in another state, have no connection to this family. No way I could have done anything to prevent this happening.

I wonder if the one who was hit in the face and had a nosebleed may also have had a black eye? Better a teacher see that than LE. A teacher might believe a story about how he got it; but, LE sure wouldn't, not when they are investigating a missing/killed sibling.

I don't think mom gave a crap about disturbing their routines.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is a fast moving heavily trafficked thread so I will close it for 5 or 10 minutes so you all have time to read and THANK this post.

The newest allegations are upsetting, and because so very many adult childhood SA survivors are members here at WS, discussion of that topic will hold some triggers for those survivors. I get it. Those members who have been around a while know that I know those triggers all too well.

THAT SAID, This thread is not about you. This thread is about Mariah Woods, a beautiful little 3 year old who is now dead and allegedly suffered abuse at the hands of EK.

I urge you to return to THAT topic and end any bickering. Posts are being removed.

Please continue discussing the case - the thread is now reopened

I came across a media photo yesterday that had maternal family members standing across from the trailer the day after she was reported missing. (Tuesday). In the photo two boys were there playing in the back of a pickup truck. I don't know if it was the brothers, but they were right there watching LE work the crime scene.
Ugh. Do we know yet if the brothers knew that Mariah was not “missing?” Did they know then that she was already gone? I just can’t wrap my head around this. JMO

When I first saw KW on the news I immediately did not believe her. I have thought from day 1 that Mariah was dead and have suspected that KW knew what really happened. Unlike many, I did not cry. I think I have become so conditioned to the idea that there are just horrible uncaring people in the world that treat children as though they are expendable. But when the allegations of sexual abuse were aired, I couldn’t help but to wipe tears from my eyes. As a survivor of rape, I cannot fathom how anyone could do such a thing to a child. Yet we continue to see it time and time again. What is wrong with our society? How did we get to this point? MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Same here. I felt like I was going to throw up when I read about the SA.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am sad that the dad released the reports to the media. Yes, the info would be out there after a trial. But I wouldn't want him releasing stuff like this to cause problems with trial stuff. EK needs to be punished to the fullest extent! (As well as anyone else who may have had knowledge of abuse.)

The "Ashley" video on youtube shows that the info came from court documents which would be public record unless an order from the court put a gag order on them. So I am confused.

Probably legal reasons. Possibly moral reasons as well. But a user on YouTube did record the HLN news report. Here's the link

https://youtu.be/yp_ZoA0pdCM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank. Can watch it though. [emoji21]
Í doubt it was pulled because of moral reasons. I am wondering if there was some misinformation in there. If it was legal reasons, they pulled it pretty quickly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

In general terms if someone was murdered by suffocation and their remains had been in the water a few days would it still be apparent to the Medical Examiner?

I’m so sorry for Mariah’s siblings I wish there was a way the public could donate to give them a Christmas gift, if any children deserve one they do after what they have endured.

The "Ashley" video on youtube shows that the info came from court documents which would be public record unless an order from the court put a gag order on them. So I am confused.

But CPS documents re: minor children are never public record. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste