Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these traffic violations, bet they never knew they'd be on live TV

I know ...I was thinking the same thing. Bet some are not too happy about being televised in court! lol

[FONT=&quot]We are still waiting on [/FONT]Earl[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Kimrey[FONT=&quot] to make his appearance but I'll be LIVE across the state at noon on Spectrum News with the latest.

https://twitter.com/BrandonShope1
[/FONT]

Dang! I was hoping to watch it while I’m just syringe feeding my daughter’s guinea pig. By 10:30 my kiddo will be up and getting ready for school and heading to the vet with this fuzzy pig.

OT

Hope lil piggy is okay!

Gosh, how embarrassing. If I was there for a minor traffic infraction, I wouldn’t even contest my ticket if I had to be on tv!!
Sheesh, I would be wishing I had a burkah. Never thought I'd say that.

I think they've picked up a mic of someone justifying themselves, oh dear

Thanks for the updates everyone. I’m in bed with my sick 21 month old son who is laying on top of me, no video for me. You guys rock 

I hope he starts feeling well again soon!

I hope there is someone from the family there to show support for Mariah.

Watergirl 62, I don't know how to pull your post to Jennifer 17 from the last thread over here about sharing your sympathy for her loss of her daughter. You shared that you too lost your child, your 18 y/o son suddenly.

You related how you felt stunned, numb, and with no tears. You added that everybody processes grief in their own way at their own pace.

Want to tell you how very sorry I am to hear of your loss too.

I'm so impressed that you and Jennifer 17, as well as all others who have also lost children are here trying to use their devastating tragedies to help others.

That's my definition of genuine goodness and compassion...

JMO

Thanks for the updates everyone. I’m in bed with my sick 21 month old son who is laying on top of me, no video for me. You guys rock [emoji4]
Yep, that's what moms are for[emoji179]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Looks like they are almost ready.

Edit - my mistake more waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that guy speaking w the sheriff, blue coat and disheveled hair, Kimrey’s attorney?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chelsea Donovan‏ @ChelseaDWECT 3m3 minutes ago

Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller enters the courtroom. We are moments away from Earl Kimrey’s appearance @wectnews

DQNjhByU8AAfD_O.jpg

God I just want to bawl my eyes out for this angel.

That younger police officer looks nervous. Maybe it's all the cameras. Poor guy! :heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919