Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like could be a lady lawyer just arrived with heavy briefcase

That younger police officer looks nervous. Maybe it's all the cameras. Poor guy!

YES. Thought same thing. Wet behind the ears.

Male lawyer was talking with someone across the room just now- anyone recognize them? Could be family...their seats are separate from the rest.

Assuming he is a lawyer. Not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That younger police officer looks nervous. Maybe it's all the cameras. Poor guy! :heartbeat:

I think the entire town is still kind of stunned by the whole thing...most of us had never heard of the place until last week and now the entire country is watching them. I'd be nervous too!

Watergirl 62, I don't know how to pull your post to Jennifer 17 from the last thread over here about sharing your sympathy for her loss of her daughter. You shared that you too lost your child, your 18 y/o son suddenly.

You related how you felt stunned, numb, and with no tears. You added that everybody processes grief in their own way at their own pace.

Want to tell you how very sorry I am to hear of your loss too.

I'm so impressed that you and Jennifer 17, as well as all others who have also lost children are here trying to use their devastating tragedies to help others.

That's my definition of genuine goodness and compassion...

JMO
JazzTune,
Thanks for taking the time to share your kind words.

I am always so amazed at all the tragic events that we here at WS have experienced collectively. There are just as many stories from fellow posters that are as heart-breaking and gut-wrenching as the cases we follow together.

I think Trident made an observation in this thread about all the pain here. And I think it was U2forever who said something about experiencing horrible pain fear or something and how that opens a door (perhaps into or out of ourselves)?

Yes, lots of pain, and many doors to open here, but also lots of strength and courage and compassion and respect.
Love it. [emoji173]

Orange suits him. Looks so young!

He looks so small

He's wearing a bullet proof vest under orange jumpsuit.

Looks like he has a bulletproof vest under his jumpsuit

Sounds like attorney was appointed. He has the right to hire an attorney of his choosing.

Judge speaking to him. Telling him the charges. Asking him if he understands the charges.

Lawyer for EK has no requests to change bond. State requests bond stay the same. Judge rules to keep bond the same.

Judge explains he can request a hearing to lower bond. Judge discusses the attorney was court appointed. Asks if he has any questions. He says no. Attorney has no questions.

Asking for bond to remain as is

And that’s it. Back in court December 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors