Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always love to read your posts,Gitana. They give such a good perspective. I was thinking he looked like a scared little boy. (Actually reminds me of my son who is almost the same age.). Now I want to go back and view it again from your perspective.

I wonder how his child-like appearance will impact the jury in a murder trial. (If it comes to that)

I think if he was accused of a crime against another adult, looking like a little kid might make a small difference to a jury, but I don't think it'll help him much with what he's accused of doing. Mariah is the one the jury will feel sorry for.

I always love to read your posts,Gitana. They give such a good perspective. I was thinking he looked like a scared little boy. (Actually reminds me of my son who is almost the same age.). Now I want to go back and view it again from your perspective.

I wonder how his child-like appearance will impact the jury in a murder trial. (If it comes to that)
I have only seen the clip of him entering court. I haven't heard him speak but from what I have seen, he didn't look scared or wide-eyed to me. I can't see any emotion there to be honest. Seeing him made me feel sick.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think if he was accused of a crime against another adult, looking like a little kid might make a small difference to a jury, but I don't think it'll help him much with what he's accused of doing. Mariah is the one the jury will feel sorry for.

who told LE where Mariah was dumped if it wasn't him and how did they know?

who told LE where Mariah was dumped if it wasn't him and how did they know?

No matter who told LE, he's charged with concealing the death of a 3 year old. He could try to play up his youth and go for self-defense if he had done something to another adult, but that won't work here.

"He's a cool, laid back, liked to have fun, normal guy," said Doug Blouin Jr, Kimrey's friend of more than 15 years. Blouin said he used to spend a lot of time with Kimrey when he lived in Alamance County.
"When I heard the news, it blew my mind," he said. "I was like there ain't no way! I had to read the article over and over and over and I still don't believe it."

http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/local...-had-ties-to-triad-criminal-history/496593118

No matter who told LE, he's charged with concealing the death of a 3 year old. He could try to play up his youth and go for self-defense if he had done something to another adult, but that won't work here.

I would like the whole truth to come out

I want to hear what Alathea thinks. I think she has done a lot of defense work. See if she gets the same vibe as me or not.

I have only seen the clip of him entering court. I haven't heard him speak but from what I have seen, he didn't look scared or wide-eyed to me. I can't see any emotion there to be honest. Seeing him made me feel sick.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yeah, me too. I saw a blank empty nothing stone wall.

"He's a cool, laid back, liked to have fun, normal guy," said Doug Blouin Jr, Kimrey's friend of more than 15 years. Blouin said he used to spend a lot of time with Kimrey when he lived in Alamance County.
"When I heard the news, it blew my mind," he said. "I was like there ain't no way! I had to read the article over and over and over and I still don't believe it."

http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/local...-had-ties-to-triad-criminal-history/496593118

Yeah. Real laid back:

According to the Department of Public Safety's website, he's been convicted of larceny twice, assault on a government official, and drunk and disorderly conduct.

My guess is when the COD comes out it will include that the baby had multiple healed or partially healed fractures and the leg braces were needed because of that. JMO

I'm wondering if they still have no clear idea of cause of death, or evidence of who caused it. Would it have been too soon today to upgrade the charges?

My guess is when the COD comes out it will include that the baby had multiple healed or partially healed fractures and the leg braces were needed because of that. JMO
At least one of her brothers also had braces. I believe they probably had a genetic condition. I don't think this was from abuse.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if they still have no clear idea of cause of death, or evidence of who caused it. Would it have been too soon today to upgrade the charges?

The DA knows he isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so there's no rush. I'm thinking they just want to have all their bases covered.

Judge speaking to him. Telling him the charges. Asking him if he understands the charges.

Lawyer for EK has no requests to change bond. State requests bond stay the same. Judge rules to keep bond the same.

Judge explains he can request a hearing to lower bond. Judge discusses the attorney was court appointed. Asks if he has any questions. He says no. Attorney has no questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, yupikgirl. I am quick scanning while in the office. Your post helped me keep up!

Having said that, I am a bit behind... have we heard any statement from Mom since LO was found?

Thank you, yupikgirl. I am quick scanning while in the office. Your post helped me keep up!

Having said that, I am a bit behind... have we heard any statement from Mom since LO was found?

You’re welcome.

Not a peep [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they will wait for the autopsy and the official cause of death before more arrests are made...if any or charges are upgraded for Kimrey.. Maybe there is some deal cutting in exchange for cooperation if anyone else was involved. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member