Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hear what Alathea thinks. I think she has done a lot of defense work. See if she gets the same vibe as me or not.

Went back and watched him entering again and this time I saw no fear, no humility. Truly just no emotion at all.

My first impression was obviously tainted by the resemblance to my son. I find that interesting.

who told LE where Mariah was dumped if it wasn't him and how did they know?

JMO
Its a good question. I think there are two possibilities how LE found the right spot. Well maybe 3. LOL

1-Someone spotted their vehicle and phoned in a Tip saying they saw a strange vehicle in the area where she was found. The hours they saw the vehicle may have made them take notice of it being suspicous and then when news broke of the case they decided to call in the tip.

2-Either him or her finally decided the jig is up and told LE where to go.

3-The good search efforts paid off as they were searching all the waters around their house and working outwards. I read it was about 25 miles from their house so that is an amazing search effort if the searchers found her.

Not a word. Anyone else think it's strange to not have a statement from Mariah's family? Something thanking LE and community, etc...I have a feeling that there's more to this than what we know. Most loved ones are in full support of the victim and out front and center.

Yeah. Real laid back:

According to the Department of Public Safety's website, he's been convicted of larceny twice, assault on a government official, and drunk and disorderly conduct.

Not for nothing Gitana you should know how the cops are and how they love to stack and make up "crimes" just to pad the count. I've seen enough videos of cop/citizen interaction to know "resisting arrest" and "assault on a cop" are BS charges 95% of the time. I'm sorry, I know you're an officer of the court and it's your career but I have absolutely not faith in cops or the court system. Justice is supposed to be tempered with mercy and truth and our modern "justice" systems does neither. JMO

Not a word. Anyone else think it's strange to not have a statement from Mariah's family? Something thanking LE and community, etc...I have a feeling that there's more to this than what we know. Most loved ones are in full support of the victim and out front and center.

There was no statement from Sherin's family either was there? And look how that went. (I might be remembering wrongly)

I was expecting a statement. Something to say they are devastated but want to thank LE and everyone who helped to find Mariah.

I think it's a bit odd that nothing has been said. What else is going on that we don't know about? ....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JMO
Its a good question. I think there are two possibilities how LE found the right spot. Well maybe 3. LOL

1-Someone spotted their vehicle and phoned in a Tip saying they saw a strange vehicle in the area where she was found. The hours they saw the vehicle may have made them take notice of it being suspicous and then when news broke of the case they decided to call in the tip.

3-The good search efforts paid off as they were searching all the waters around their house and working outwards. I read it was about 25 miles from their house so that is an amazing search effort if the searchers found her.

someone spilled the beans which they should have done before LE and all those caring people beat the bush and water looking for that poor little thrown away girl, thats my guess

Does anybody know if the maternal side of the family was in the court room?

ETA: it's been confirmed by locals that she was not there. The dad was not there either.

I was expecting a statement. Something to say they are devastated but want to thank LE and everyone who helped to find Mariah.

I think it's a bit odd that nothing has been said. What else is going on that we don't know about? ....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Me too. I suppose there may be division within the family and not only between the mom and dad. I'm not victim bashing just think there are a lot questions.

JMO

I really think that EK didn't expect national attention...he and anyone else who may have been in on this were probably hoping the local cops would spend a couple days poking around and then move on when they didn't find her. I really don't think they had any idea how big the case would become. So many missing person cases get overlooked by the news media, and even missing children cases don't always get national attention.

My guess is when the COD comes out it will include that the baby had multiple healed or partially healed fractures and the leg braces were needed because of that. JMO

My instincts tell me this little girl wasn't being systematically abused. The children were already removed once by CPS just a few months ago. If there was that kind of abuse going on they would have known about it then. Surely the children would have been examined by a doctor to verify the bio-dad's allegation of physical and sexual abuse and since the children were returned to mom then they clearly didn't find any physical evidence of abuse.

As for Earl's appearance in court. I would expect him to look like that, not because he is the monster you're all assuming him to be but because he knows he's innocent of hurting that child but he surely knows everyone assumes he did something and he's frightened. If I'm right I hope he tells the entire story and doesn't try to play the heroic man whose gonna take the fall for a woman.

There was no statement from Sherin's family either was there? And look how that went. (I might be remembering wrongly)
I think the explanation may simply be that this family does not have a PR person or an attorney, and possibly no one who is well-spoken in the family and who feels comfortable doing this in front of cameras. My family would probably elect me to do something like this, but if I wasn't around, they would not do it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My guess is when the COD comes out it will include that the baby had multiple healed or partially healed fractures and the leg braces were needed because of that. JMO

She had a genetic condition that one of her older brothers also had. I don’t think this is the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it more likely they've traced something to the vehicle used. Something like pondweed connected with the creek.

IMO. there are more guilty parties. When you know the heat is on, sometimes the best answer is silence.

I thought they said at the second to last presser that they received specific information from someone to search the two areas they were searching. My conclusion was it was not from EK since he would have given one location assuming he’s the one that disposed of little Mariah. (Got that from the talking heads after the presser didn’t come up with that on my own, but I agree).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member