Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, I am sorry to say that we are losing our little Chihua-Corgi this holiday season as well. He has a heart murmur and his heart meds have weakened his kidneys. I replaced his picture with the beautiful flower that opened up the day that we were told the bad news. I walked outside to cry and saw this HUGE flower had opened for one day in the yard. :cry:

Instead of flying up North to go to a large family Christmas, hubby and I are staying home to spend our last days with Harley, and make him comfortable.
BBM

What kind of flower is that?

Yet she hasn't been charged with any crime, so we can't discuss her in those terms.
To be clear we can discuss information that has been in MSM, and saying she failed to protect her children is in that information.

- “The juvenile (blacked out name) indicates that he “hates” his dad, and drew a picture of his father’s girlfriend, drawing lines around the picture and striking through it.”

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-news/onslow/documents-mariah-woods-sexually-assaulted-by-earl-kimrey-siblings-struck-injured/667493438

I cannot keep up with this case..too busy. First what is the date of this cos report? Before or after the murder? Is there a link to the document itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well obvious I'm new. That post was meant as a reply to someone else's I was reading on page 16 but posted it here at the end with no reference to the post I was reading. Can someone tell me what I did wrong. [emoji53]
I see you are on tapatalk. Hit the reply button ON the actual post you want to quote instead of the reply arrow at the bottom of your screen.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bbm

In my opinion, just like the modern phenomena of mass shootings. . . we are outraged, distraught, sympathize with the victims, cry that "something must be done" and then. . . . (crickets). What can we do to transfer this rage and frustration into action that will actually make a difference in the lives of others, before they become victims?

I sure don't have any easy answers, but I do know that any solution will be complicated and controversial, and difficult to implement, and of course, not guaranteed to "fix" the problem. Maybe, at some point we can start a thread that welcomes brainstorming about how to help families and children before their names turn up in a headline on this website.
The solution lies with the politicians who have the power to increase funding for CPS. Essentially, I think someone needs to form a group that will lobby them, kind of like the Everytown group that started in response to shootings. We are more powerful in a group.

I cannot keep up with this case..too busy. First what is the date of this cos report? Before or after the murder? Is there a link to the document itself?

This report is from after the murder. In the report it states that one of the brothers was struck (given a nose bleed) on November 26th.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The cps report was dated sometime last week, after Mariah's death. I don't believe the actual document was shown, but that it was summarised.

The cps report was dated sometime last week, after Mariah's death. I don't believe the actual document was shown, but that it was summarised.

Thank you!

I really don't think that the boys could have possibly given the information to move the search to the exact area for the disposal of the body. They also could not have given the information to arrest the BF for the larceny of the dressers and the disposal of Mariah's body.
They could if they overheard conversations, which would not be difficult to do in a trailer.

Hi I'm a long time lurker, and registered last night. I've followed a few cases on websleuths over the past couple of years, just reading comments etc. Thought it was time to join. Hoping I've clicked the right box to write my comment. This is really heartbreaking reading what has happened to Mariah, and those poor boys. I've been following her case since day one. The mystery of the dressers, from what I have seen, is the mother had put an advert in a local for sale site, asking if anyone had 2 cheap dressers for sale. If I can find that post again, I will post it in here. That will be why the dressers were stolen. I have no idea if they have anything to do with what's happened to precious Mariah :-( I think the dressers won't be related, and are a separate charge all together. My gut feeling is the mother is involved, and knew Mariah was deceased when she done her tv interview. Being a mother and nanna myself, she didn't come across as genuine, and it seemed fake to me. I'm saddened to read the CS papers, and what those children have been through. I just hope justice is done, and all those involved in harming Mariah, the boys and neglect, are punished. Hope this posts in the correct place haha. Apologise if i have posted in the wrong place.

Ps. Nice to finally meet you all :)
For a lurker, you're already quite the sleuth! Thank you for this information.

A saint would have a hard time being in control under these circumstances.

Except at a time like this you expect family & friends to rally around folks for support- SOMEONE in the extended group should have the awareness that are things that he should not be talking about to the media and be able to act as a steadying influence. It's difficult for me to believe that with the resources devoted to this case, specifically the FBI CARD team, LE/Professionals hasn't spoken with him and provided some guidance. Someone who loves those boys & Dad needs to step up, imho.

They could if they overheard conversations, which would not be difficult to do in a trailer.

Or, God forbid they were there when she was put there.

The son may be suffering from parental alienation but his feelings aren't going to be changed overnight and if his mother does face charges, he's really going to be emotionally traumatized. The death of his sister doesn't mean his dad is automatically a good parent. I think Mariah and her brothers have been living in a very dysfunctional environment for a long time.
I don't know what happens in cases like this, but if the father gets custody, or even if he just gets to resume visitation, the state needs to make sure that he receives some kind of counseling on how to deal with this situation and the kids. Even if she is guilty, he is going to need guidance about how he talks about her and the entire situation around the kids.

I know, from coming from a broken home, what constant negativity about the other parent from one parent does. Even if it's deserving, it's not helpful to the child to hear it. And it is going to be particularly hard for him to rein this in.

From what I have read, it seems that they were sent to both parents.
Yes, that's what the reporter said. As I said unless there is a court order those documents shouldn't have been released to anyone.

I haven't seen the documents. I have no proof at all that they exist.

I don't doubt what the documents contain. I just doubt that they were freely given to the parents and/or media.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Do parents normally get such reports anyway? I thought all CPS info. would be private & protected information kept on file & similar to HIPAA laws for medical notes?
I think this varies by state. Each have their own laws.

Hi I'm a long time lurker, and registered last night. I've followed a few cases on websleuths over the past couple of years, just reading comments etc. Thought it was time to join. Hoping I've clicked the right box to write my comment. This is really heartbreaking reading what has happened to Mariah, and those poor boys. I've been following her case since day one. The mystery of the dressers, from what I have seen, is the mother had put an advert in a local for sale site, asking if anyone had 2 cheap dressers for sale. If I can find that post again, I will post it in here. That will be why the dressers were stolen. I have no idea if they have anything to do with what's happened to precious Mariah :-( I think the dressers won't be related, and are a separate charge all together. My gut feeling is the mother is involved, and knew Mariah was deceased when she done her tv interview. Being a mother and nanna myself, she didn't come across as genuine, and it seemed fake to me. I'm saddened to read the CS papers, and what those children have been through. I just hope justice is done, and all those involved in harming Mariah, the boys and neglect, are punished. Hope this posts in the correct place haha. Apologise if i have posted in the wrong place.

Ps. Nice to finally meet you all :)
Do you have any idea of the date of her post for the dressers?

Oh and :welcome5:

I think it's possible the boys may have overheard or known of a bridge and water, thereby leading LE to the first location. Hopefully it was heard and not seen if that was the case. But absolutely possible they started talking when they were in the grandmother's care. MOO

These two cases are similar in so many aspects. I seesaw back and forth with both and my heart hurts for two little three year old girls that never had a chance

Me too. I can only hope that they are playing together in heaven surrounded by the love, safety and peacefulness they deserved in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo