Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
or in some jurisdictions legal service can be done via registered/certified mail or civilian process servers.

JMHO

Most cases the parent receives the docs in the social services office because there will be never ending office and home visits . They will use their own in house process servers for attorneys.

Anyone know what info is supposed to b released today? COD I hope. And hopefully KW will
Be arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they do!!

the bailiff on the far right and the attorney look enough alike to pass for brothers LOL

JMHO

They very well could be! Or cousins maybe. This is rural NC and families tend to work together. I wouldn't doubt that more than half of the public servants are related to the Mayor. True Story. :) and i can say that because I grew up in rural NC!!

There has got to be so much more that we don’t know. I do not understand why no murder charges?? And nothing from ME? I don’t get it. Also, I really hope the boys did not witness what actually happened to Mariah in the end. Did they witness her bring removed? Just so awful. JMO

I hope those boys are now, and going forward will be in a safe place.
CPS, and the courts had better truly keep their best interest top priority. Not this Bovine Maneure 'need to keep families together'.
Two 3 year Olds dead back, to back. ( mariah Woods, Sherin Mathews)With prior documented evidence of abuse. Both deaths could have been prevented if those in POWER actually used said POWER to protect children like they are supposed to. They failed abysmally.

Hopefully there is a cause of death released today. And maybe another arrest?? I'm ready to see some justice for this baby and her brothers!!

Has anyone heard if the ME's report will be out today or are we still waiting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Hopefully there is a cause of death released today. And maybe another arrest?? I'm ready to see some justice for this baby and her brothers!!

Has anyone heard if the ME's report will be out today or are we still waiting?

Well Mariah's father was told he could view his daughter's body today so I'm going to assume the autopsy has been completed and the body released back to the next of kin.

There has got to be so much more that we don’t know. I do not understand why no murder charges?? And nothing from ME? I don’t get it. Also, I really hope the boys did not witness what actually happened to Mariah in the end. Did they witness her bring removed? Just so awful. JMO

I'm thinking they didn't see her being removed, hence the late hour of the bf being seen leaving with something in his arms.

I'm thinking they didn't see her being removed, hence the late hour of the bf being seen leaving with something in his arms.

All I heard about the sighting was a neighbor saw someone leaving around 3:00 a.m. I don't think that has been confirmed.

This report was given to AW because DSS / CPS petitioned for the removal of the children through the the juvenile court system. It’s called a Nonsecure Custody Hearing. As a parent, he must be given a copy of the petition and any supporting documentation used to petition the court for removal.

Also, public agencies are prohibited from releasing DSS / CPS records to the public unless certain circumstances are met.

Mariah’s Daddy is not bound by the same rules as those public agencies. I’m pretty sure he could take out a full page ad in the local paper and post this report. He could start a website/blog/social media page and post this report.

173381c3b5f2747d254ec061905f972c.jpg
9409ac340e4e49c290a2bb91e2db1d4c.jpg

http://www.nccourts.org/Citizens/CPrograms/Improvement/Documents/CP-handbook-eng.pdf

Well.......I think mom and bf are trying to blame it on big brother as a minor might not be held accountable. So, I think they are waiting for the evidence which imo will be death at the hands of one or both of the adults living in the home. I'm so upset by this mother and her allowing what she has around her children! Some people shouldn't be parents!

I'm behind on reading but just wanted to say this...

Mariah's brother may be responding this way because he feels very alone and basically abandoned by all the people who are supposed to love and protect him. He's scared out of his mind, has just lost his baby sister, his life has been turned upside down, and he has no idea who to trust. If these boys were removed from the home earlier because of abuse, sent to live with their father and his girlfriend, and then had the rug pulled out from under them and returned to the people hurting them, it's no wonder he feels "hatred" towards his father. Bless his heart, I feel so bad for him...both of them. And for Mariah. The father tried to save them and couldn't. And now he is grieving the loss of his precious daughter. His boys have been hurt and they have been witness to unspeakable acts of abuse. He is probably pissed off beyond words and is going to do anything he can to make sure the truth is known. That is likely why he leaked the CPS report. Moo.

Goodness. My heart is broken for these children. We've seen this pattern play out in so many cases. So many dead children. So many broken homes. So many destroyed lives. I tell myself to step away and then I am drawn back in, again and again. I have my own story of sexual and physical abuse that spanned over 40 years through five generations in my family. I have family members serving life sentences in prison for the things they did. Very much like Brittney Wood and her family's cycle of violence. It has taken me years and countless therapy sessions to heal and learn how to direct my heartache into something postive. I am praying for all of the people who genuinely love Mariah and her siblings. May peace come when they are awake in the dark hours of the night and may justice be swift for this little angel.

Thank you all for being the most amazing group of people ever.
We are all here for the same reasons.

Hugs all around.

Nicely stated , from where I'm standing. I know from personal experience what that sense of betrayal involves. And unfortunately I saw it play out here when my grandson assumed I must be hiding information about his mother and father ( my son ) ... leading him to turn our home upside down in his "search" . Heartbreaking, these innocent children suffer so much.
Poor children, not equipped to handle what the evil part of the world throws at them.
Let's all pray for these boys, as we pray for justice.... Mariah is now safe from any further harm, Healing of body, mind and souls .

This source is presenting the documents as court documents of the father, not CPS documents. That would make more sense.

http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171205/documents-missing-toddler-sexually-abused

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Absolutely. There is a news article that was removed from the news sites webpage that clearly states the reporter obtained a copy of the 12 page document from CPS from Mariah's biological father Alex Woods. Google cache shows the original article as posted. It was on www.wcti12.com website. The reporter who obtained the documents is WXII's Merrilee Moore. I'm not sure what the rules are on posting a link to the google cached page so I'm not posting it but you can do it on your own if you want to see the article. Not sure why they removed it. Possibly because that's really shady journalism? CPS investigation documents typically aren't meant for public consumption to protect the minors. Just a guess but who knows.

Alex Woods needs to be more cautious with his dealings with the media. I'm not sure if he's aware of that or not.

This report was given to AW because DSS / CPS petitioned for the removal of the children through the the juvenile court system. It’s called a Nonsecure Custody Hearing. As a parent, he must be given a copy of the petition and any supporting documentation used to petition the court for removal.

Also, public agencies are prohibited from releasing DSS / CPS records to the public unless certain circumstances are met.

Mariah’s Daddy is not bound by the same rules as those public agencies. I’m pretty sure he could take out a full page ad in the local paper and post this report. He could start a website/blog/social media page and post this report.

173381c3b5f2747d254ec061905f972c.jpg
9409ac340e4e49c290a2bb91e2db1d4c.jpg

http://www.nccourts.org/Citizens/CPrograms/Improvement/Documents/CP-handbook-eng.pdf

If the children are removed from the home a hearing must be held within 7 days from the time the children were removed.

I believe they have to have ME report, for cause of death, and evidence Ie DNA, finger prints, etc, before going forward with charges. They only have one shot to nail the killer, or killers. Whichever the case may be.
Nobody wants a child killer/s to walk.
This is a three year old we're talking about. Meticulous attention to every last detail is of utmost importance, and takes time.
It's Mariah's last shot at being heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member