Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T .... Jump on over to Sherin Matthews thread. Both parents rights to the biological child TERMINATED!!

It makes sense. Supposedly Mariah disappeared overnight so the only witnesses would have been the boys and their mother. This case is starting to remind me of Elaina Steinfurth in Toledo. A horrific case of a missing child who was found stashed in a suitcase in the garage.

Yes, that case instantly came to my mind as soon as I started following this case.

Right. She lied about EK no longer living in the home. Usually after an initial visit, CPS workers will call or set up meeting times, instead of unannounced visits so she’d have been able to have EK elsewhere at the times of the visits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's an old trick social workers use. They go in the bathroom and count the toothbrushes..4 people but 5 toothbrushes would be a clue....JMO

This as a CPS case, why didn't he have the rights to visitation? I wasn't thinking of changing custody, but his right to see to them. If he had visitation, it should have been enforced without having to go to court with an attorney. I'm sorry, but I think dad dropped the ball on these children also.

I agree. IMO this is one of those cases where the children might have a better chance in life if they were raised by someone outside the family.

Sorry, to say that as I continue praying for all that loved her.

Bio-dad and his girlfriend said it during an interview with Nancy Grace. They claim the info came from KH's father. Kind like the old telephone game, don't know how much the info got distorted getting passed from one to the next.

The part about what allegedly happened with KW and EK arrived home with the kids from the Thanksgiving stay with EK's family came from the speakerphone with KH's dad, according to AW and HC on NG (Okay too many initials!). But don't recall whether they said they got the bit about blaming one of Mariah's brothers from that same call...they said something about the info coming from a state source, and they didn't even seem clear on whether it was KW or EK who was trying to say that it was one of the brothers who hit Mariah.

This as a CPS case, why didn't he have the rights to visitation? I wasn't thinking of changing custody, but his right to see to them. If he had visitation, it should have been enforced without having to go to court with an attorney. I'm sorry, but I think dad dropped the ball on these children also.
He could have filed the paperwork for contempt himself but there is a very specific procedure to follow. (In my state). Attorneys do not share this information until they are paid. There is no one associated with the court to help, there is nothing that CPS will do until the police contact them.

I completely understand what this dad went through. It is all too familiar!

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I agree. IMO this is one of those cases where the children might have a better chance in life if they were raised by someone outside the family.

Sorry, to say that as I continue praying for all that loved her.

too few facts to even think that

Listening to NG discuss the pot, heroin and meth use outlined in the CPS docs, did this also come from the juveniles? Just wondering if they detailed enough of a description for LE to identify the specific drugs. So sad on so many levels.

O/T .... Jump on over to Sherin Matthews thread. Both parents rights to the biological child TERMINATED!!
Seriously?! Temporarily? They haven't been convicted yet?

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

She will remain with the family in Houston. No date set for any type of permanent trial. No CPS services for possible reunification for the Matthews. No visitation.

ETA: This applies to the Sherin Matthews case. For some reason, my quote didn't come over.

Now... Back to Mariah

Thank you. Still couldn't anything past these two, knowing what we now know.

EK’s FB account posted Feb 2015. To me it looks like it could be drugs chopped up on the corner of the table.
a4950fb05fc7929f79546000fcf3f7fe.png

too few facts to even think that

I agree.

While I definitely think both AW and the boys all need serious counseling (together and separately), I don't know that there has been any evidence whatsoever to say AW doesn't (at some point) deserve to raise his own boys.

My prayer is that whatever issues AW and the boys have with each other can be worked through and AW can get some guidance and help in becoming the best dad he can be for those boys.

Because dad reported earlier abuse to CPS and they took mommy dearest's and bf's word for it and gave the kids back to them.

This is what doesn't make sense to me. If the allegations of child sexual abuse are made in my state, a forensic sexual abuse examination is conducted. CPS doesn't just take the word of parents.

So is NG going to apologize for exploiting the dad and those boys or just go on reading the CPS file on her nationally syndicated satellite radio show?

As many of us suspected, there was more going on in that house than has been alleged. No wonder mom didn't want the bio-dad seeing the children. The boys would have told the abuse that was going on!

It turns my stomach as to what he was doing to Mariah! One would think it would be done privately, but guess monsters like to be show-0ffs! Those poor little boys, they will need serious help to overcome the life they have lived.

I suppose this may be a factor why EK has not been charged with murder - LE doesn't know how Mariah was killed and have suspicions Mom was in on it. From some reports that EK took the boys out of town for Thanksgiving, leaving Mom and Mariah behind, Could Mariah have been too bruised up to be seen by others?

Now we wait......when will Mom be arrested?

There is photos online of Mariah with heavy black eyes so it’s entirely possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugs may be a part of it but IMO it really boils down to 2 selfish people who cared only about satisfying themselves with no concern whatsoever for anyone else's pain, suffering, wants or needs.
SABBM

That ^^^^^^

I hope to god that woman does not get those boys back. What if she takes up with another scumm like Earl ? And her boys have to suffer even more ??
:moo:

So is NG going to apologize for exploiting the dad and those boys or just go on reading the CPS file on her nationally syndicated satellite radio show?

It’s NG and her “bombshell news” of course she’s just going to keep blabbing away - that’s what she does.
(🤮barf)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is a set of blueprints for single-wide mobile homes. http://1stchoicehomecenters.com/clayton-homes/clayton-yes-series/
Just trying to figure out how the layout might have been, to help with who may have heard/seen what. At least one of the boys was witness to what they allege EK did to Mariah. How did that happen? Did EK do that purposefully, as more power and control over the boys? Or was it accidental, as in the boys were spying on him and trying to find out what he was doing?
Poor boys. Just heartbreaking what they (and sadly other kids all over the world) suffered.
This is just a guess, but I think these floor plans may be misleading because they are for newer homes. I have been in several single wide trailers, in conjunction with rescuing animals, and I have not yet been in one with 2 bathrooms. I've also never been in one that has bedrooms at either end like many of these floor plans. I think they used to be all pretty much the same, entry into living room area with kitchen to the right, and all bedrooms and the bathroom down the hall to the left. Often the bathroom is the first room off the living room, so that anyone at the very end of the hallway would pass the rest of the bedrooms on the way to the bathroom.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member