Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a feeling no additional charges will be filed until after a GJ convenes. A poster up thread (sorry, can’t remember your name) mentioned 1/8. It’s possible once they get everything back they could call an emergency GJ hearing but with the holidays coming up, if that was the case, I’d expect that soon.

So many things to say...first, my thanks button isn’t thanking correctly- so thank you to all of you for your dedication and insight. Libby and Abby brought me here and I never thought there could be a worse case. This is horrendous. These people. These families. The poor kids. Rocket, are you here? I am still trying to figure out where the heck mom is?!? I just really hope we see more charges soon. I am getting nervous. It’s all so convoluted. As always JMO

I've been on this site forever and many others before this one and I can tell you, there is always one worse than the last.

that's what it boiled down to for us. dad pretty much had to repeatedly pound it into her head that she no longer ran the show and to stop interfering.

I am so sorry! I thank God that your Dad stood up for his rights, and I pray AW doesn't give up fighting for his sons.

I just browsed the lit candles on the Legacy site and am in tears.

I just have a feeling no additional charges will be filed until after a GJ convenes. A poster up thread (sorry, can’t remember your name) mentioned 1/8. It’s possible once they get everything back they could call an emergency GJ hearing but with the holidays coming up, if that was the case, I’d expect that soon.

I agree. I don't think anyone will have any charges before the grand jury.

He said he worked Friday nights and since she would not allow HC to pick them up, he couldn't get them until Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Okay if he couldn’t get them after 6 on Friday why didn’t he get them Saturday mornings then? Sounds like more excuses to me

JMHO

There's a lot of disturbing information in those documents. Including allegations about the social worker's child "being caught" with the older son. I don't know what to think anymore. It says LE was involved after the social worker tried to resolve it with KW for 2 months? First picture of the red notepad. http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/local...s-sexually-abused-by-moms-boyfriend/496965834

I’m WAYYYYY behind but this is VERY disturbing. I hope by the end of the night I’m caught up and have the FACTS down... if that’s possible. This is overwhelming me. I can’t imagine how the poor children feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or just plain selfish. I can't help but think that it's always about her in her mind - not about what is best for her children. Like it or not Mariah died in her care regardless of what the circumstances are surrounding it. She has exposed her children to EK who smashed up her vehicle. I would never allow some one with that sort of instability or temperament NEAR my children especially when they have already been victims of abuse.

A loving mom would step back and evaluate what is best for those two boys and a loving mom who isn't full of herself might realize those boys might be better off else where for now.
I will venture that KW is a total narcissist.

I am having trouble imagining how LE can determine who actaully caused Mariah's death. It does not seem like any forensics would be able to identify the perp specifically. One adult could have abused her but both or the other adult killed her, either accidently or intentionally. I can't see a way around charging them both equally. I hope that happens. Jmo

Didnt the papers say that she said AW's girlfriend had cancer and was always falling down or something like that, to which AW said it wasn't true? I thought that was her reason for not wanting the girlfriend to watch the kids.

I don't recall that the children were abused by the girlfriend of AW. Entirely different story with Earl, boyfriend of Kristy.

I don't recall that the children were abused by the girlfriend of AW. Entirely different story with Earl, boyfriend of Kristy.

I didn't say AW's girlfriend abused them. I said KW didn't want AW's girlfriend watching them and said her reason for that was because AW's girlfriend had cancer and fell down a lot. AW said his girlfriend did not have any health problems.

Edited: got my W's confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member