Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This post makes me question if KW and MW were in Kentucky for Thanksgiving.

Nov 23 @4:43pm she made a post with a Facebook background wishing her family & friends in KY a HT saying she "loves and misses ya'll".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
From what I've seen, his family lives near Raleigh, Mebane I think. There are photos of him with Kw's sons but no Mariah and KW.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I'm gonna make a prediction :eye: :crystalball:

She'll be arrested tomorrow on child abuse/neglect. After the custody hearing. I don't think they will seriously entertain her contesting custody, but the court will make a determination that she contributed as has been alleged.

JMO
Interesting theory. LE may have been purposely waiting for this hearing for a couple reasons.

One is they may be wanting to formally remove the custody of the kids from her and two is it is a guaranteed way to make sure she shows up for her arrest if they do not already have her holed up somewhere.

I hope she is arrested right after the hearing and doesnt make it two steps toward the door.

JMO
Interesting theory. LE may have been purposely waiting for this hearing for a couple reasons.

One is they may be wanting to formally remove the custody of the kids from her and two is it is a guaranteed way to make sure she shows up for her arrest if they do not already have her holed up somewhere.

I hope she is arrested right after the hearing and doesnt make it two steps toward the door.

It'd be satisfying if she had to appear for this hearing in handcuffs.

that's less of an attachment phase as it is navigation of sexual identification. It's really just one of Freud's theory that may or may not hold weight, like penis envy (bogus). it comes from a time when many adults had sexual abuse in their childhoods, before children had rights and adults had some pretty sick ideas when it came to children and sex. and we are still seeing the effects of this societally condoned sexual abuse of children. one thing Freud was good for it acknowledging the negative and pathological effects of sex abuse on children, but he swallowed that and his theories changed their meaning after pressure from the psychology society to stop theorizing that sex with children was traumatic for kids. so it's taken another hundred years for that to become widely known as abusive.

Gordon Bennett. Yes that's it! With your username you had to know it, yes? :D

It's the most beautiful name btw.

Psychologists - what is that period called in a young child's life when they bond with the parent of the opposite sex? It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite access that one brain cell I need. I'm interested in seeing what happens in the case of a mother's b/f who isn't the bio father.

electra complex ?

Psychologists - what is that period called in a young child's life when they bond with the parent of the opposite sex? It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite access that one brain cell I need. I'm interested in seeing what happens in the case of a mother's b/f who isn't the bio father.

Just a heads up Tortoise, you probably won't find much written in legitimate publications about early childhood bonding with non-parental caregivers. The research in that area is virtually non-existent. You'll find some pop psychology that addresses the question but I caution to take that information with a grain of salt. I have access to peer-reviewed databases and did a search to see what literature, if any, is available and there wasn't a lot that specifically addressed your question. You can probably tease the information you want out of articles that discuss how non-parental caregivers impact a child's later romantic relationships.

that's less of an attachment phase as it is navigation of sexual identification. It's really just one of Freud's theory that may or may not hold weight, like penis envy (bogus). it comes from a time when many adults had sexual abuse in their childhoods, before children had rights and adults had some pretty sick ideas when it came to children and sex. and we are still seeing the effects of this societally condoned sexual abuse of children. one thing Freud was good for it acknowledging the negative and pathological effects of sex abuse on children, but he swallowed that and his theories changed their meaning after pressure from the psychology society to stop theorizing that sex with children was traumatic for kids. so it's taken another hundred years for that to become widely known as abusive.

I'm just curious. Where are you getting that society condones sexual abuse of children or am I misunderstanding your comment?

Secure attachments form with children starting at birth, regardless of the sex or relation of the adult. Eye contact, feeding, changing, etc. facilitate this from the moment they open their eyes.

Well after reading all these post think I will delete my facebook lol. The picture of kids decorating sugar cookies with a bottle of rum on the counter (eggnog for christmas party) I would be considered a drunk, the repost of various videos from animal abuse, to horrific accidents, suicide awareness, drug awareness, scripture that gives me peace about various family members that have passed, the various pictures that show kids frowning, bruise on side of face, skinned knees etc. I keep my page private because I don't want pictures of my kids out for the world to see - so those looking at it are family only but still opens my eyes up as to what people assume from looking at pictures.

Ah well. It was a thought. And it will remain a thought. Thanks for your help all. Yes Electra Complex I've heard of that too somewhere.

EK's arrest record showing he was unemployed.
attachment.php

Seeing his size again on the arrest record, I'm confident I could take him.

They were not reported, the audit found, because DCF doesn’t consider instances of sexual abuse “critical incidents” that are required to be reported.
SMH. These people should go straight prison. There is no excuse. Every last one who is responsible for this.
It's sicckening.

I completely agree.

With regards to the birthday toys... possibly they were stolen? Obtained somehow. But I doubt they went out and picked them then paid
Or family and friends bought them. When my niece was little, she got way more than she ever needed because her aunts, uncle, and grandparents doted on her.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well after reading all these post think I will delete my facebook lol. The picture of kids decorating sugar cookies with a bottle of rum on the counter (eggnog for christmas party) I would be considered a drunk, the repost of various videos from animal abuse, to horrific accidents, suicide awareness, drug awareness, scripture that gives me peace about various family members that have passed, the various pictures that show kids frowning, bruise on side of face, skinned knees etc. I keep my page private because I don't want pictures of my kids out for the world to see - so those looking at it are family only but still opens my eyes up as to what people assume from looking at pictures.

Dont you think those things are only significant if you turn up with a dead baby? I mean nothing means anything without context. I think everything people post may be meaningful when they're living a dark life of segregation, lies and abuse/neglect of their children.

Can you share where you have seen her older pictures? I can't find her fb..

:wave:
There are pictures floating around out there from when she was with her first husband. Maybe I saw it in a daily mail article. There was one of her and her son just before church, and she looked more the part of being a mother. But I also assumed it was at someone else's house, and she may have been trying to play the part a bit better. The house was very nice looking from the foyer.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member