Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the birthday photos there is a flower bed with stone edging, and similar stone border can be seen in the Thanksgiving photo of EK and family (which I've cropped). I think they may have hosted the party at EK's parents.

woods.jpg

attachment.php

Maybe/ but that border is a dime a dozen here in NC.

I can't imagine a custody hearing would ever be televised or reporters even allowed in the court room.

The reason I wondered was because of the hearing for custody of the bio child of WM and SM. At least there were reporters there. Perhaps that wasn't the same type of hearing?

It was in response to a comment someone else made. I obviously didn't hit reply to their post. I'll happily delete if someone tells me how. Shouldn't have even sent in reply. Stupid decision. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't sweat it. I was the one who made the snarky comment about dear leader and I;d have welcomed your reply. :)

I'll take care of it. I feel really bad now. Moment of stupidity. ☹️[emoji30]

Please don't feel bad. We've all had those face-palm occasions when we've simply reacted in the moment without thinking it through. I know I've had more than my share, for sure.

You're a valued asset to this forum, and I'm glad you're here.

Keep your chin up...

I read somewhere that she did not go to preschool. I will try to find the article

She would have qualified for a head start program (federal govnt funded preschool program) but I doubt the mom would put her in a program with the sexual abuse going on. JMO

I'm bummed I have to go do some work now!
Need to catch up on the work I put off while catching-up on the thread... and I am already behind in the thread yet once again...
I will be playing the see-saw life/WS catch-up game, for a while it seems.

I really hope we won't have to wait until January for any more charges...

I wonder if LE is putting off charging KHW for the sake of the boys, so as to not ruin their Christmas, more than it has been already? Would they do that? (If they do intend to charge her, that is.)

OK... well, need to get back to my own life for a while.
(I surely do have a very sweet, patient, wonderful husband...)

See you all later! :wave:

Maybe, but I sure hope not. She’s likely ruined most if not all of their holidays. I hope the authorities will Keep her from doing anymore damage to those boys.

Will this be televised? Can the public watch (I hope)?

I don’t think so. I’m not even sure it’ll be open to the public. It’s been reported that the file is sealed.

We learned a LOT of details in the Sherin Mathews case during the custody hearing. Like BOMBSHELL details.

I’m not sure of the rules/laws regarding custody hearings in NC.

I do know records can be requested if someone is criminally charged for causing the death or near-death of a child. However, a judge can block that if it could jeopardize a criminal investigation. I’ll try to find the link to that information.

They should contact FB and ask the photo be removed.

Good luck with that. FB doesn't remove anything anymore. I recently reported a nude photo of a woman that was obviously sexual in nature and when their "moderation" team replied to me they said it didn't violate their community guidelines. Truthfully, I think the only way FB would remove something like that if it they get a flood of reports from a bunch of people.

ETA: or if dad or the police contact FB to demand it's removal.

I’m starting to think Mariah may have been drugged so monster could carry out the abuse and died in the process. How long does it take for toxicology reports to come back is it six weeks normally? This is such an awful, horrendous case.
Oh wow. Gave too much?? I feel sick, back to my crocheting. Log in to see updates, but I find I can't stick around long. Tooooooo much heartache for the little ones.

I am pretty sure that a custody hearing would not be televised.

Your right. He is asking for custody from the state since they were granted custody of the boys and these hearing are private.

Interesting. Could be, EK's parents were 3 hours away and there appear to be the same children as seen in other photos (friends, etc.).

In the birthday photos there is a flower bed with stone edging, and similar stone border can be seen in the Thanksgiving photo of EK and family (which I've cropped). I think they may have hosted the party at EK's parents.

woods.jpg

attachment.php

Floor Plans of Mobile Homes That Might Be Similar to EK/KWH's on Dawson Cabin Rd.

Revisiting the floor plan question for the single wide mobile home.

This one is a 3-bed, Master on one end, other 2 beds on the opposite end. https://mobilehomeliving.org/wp-content/uploads/single-wide-floor-plan-bedroom-on-end-930x197.gif

This one is a 2 bed, and has the Master/bathroom/bedroom configuration a poster was talking about. https://mobilehomeliving.org/wp-content/uploads/Sunwood-skyline-homes-floor-plan.jpg

Photos of the Dawson Cabin Rd. Mobile Home

Interesting. Could be, EK's parents were 3 hours away and there appear to be the same children as seen in other photos (friends, etc.).

I don't think it is the same place. That could be a very common garden edging for that area.

IMO the charges that were made were ones that he can definitely be convicted of. LE May have wanted EK arrested & held in order to separate him from KH. Often times things unravel in a sick dynamic such as the household EK and KH created and LE is able to gather more evidence.

Also, somewhere upstream there were posts referencing LE knowing it was a homicide even before a body was recovered as they may have found blood. I don’t necessarily believe blood needs to be present for a homocide.

Something that just occurred to me with your comment is the timing of when LE announced it was a homicide. They didn't say anything until Saturday, after Earl was arrested. That was nearly a full 6 days AFTER Mariah went missing. If there was any evidence in the home of a murder it would have been found on Monday morning after KW called LE to report the "abduction." Surely LE would have dusted the crap out of the trailer and examined the room Mariah was supposedly taken from. I don't think the trailer had anything to do with LE declaring the death a homicide. Since the declaration wasn't made until after Earl's arrest I would speculate that Earl cracked under questioning and told the true story of what happened to Mariah. That's why I also think Earl isn't going to be charged with her death, if he killed her he would have admitted it during questioning when it was learned her death was a homicide and that confession would have been enough to charge him.

Just want to mention several days ago I posted about the online petition and my post was reported by somebody who didn’t agree with it and felt it had no place on this forum. He called it conjecture and crazy. Another said it was fake. I said it is fact. My posts were removed and a mod said we are not to discuss it on here.

Was that before we were allowed to discuss her possible participation maybe?

I don't see Christmas as being a bargaining tool. But it wouldn't surprise me if a deal was made to allow her to attend the funeral. "Tell us where Mariah is so we can bring her home and give her a proper burial." MOO

Maybe, but I sure hope not. She’s likely ruined most if not all of their holidays. I hope the authorities will Keep her from doing anymore damage to those boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member