Deceased/Not Found NC - Monica Moynan, 23, mom of 2, Holly Springs, 7 Apr 2019 *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any recent news about what's going on with the trial? I wish that they were streaming all of it on WRAL.
We've waited three years for justice to be meted out for Monica and no one is covering the trial. I can't tell you how frustrating that is :mad:

Nothing new on twitter or any of the news networks.

We've waited three years for justice to be meted out for Monica and no one is covering the trial. I can't tell you how frustrating that is :mad:

Nothing new on twitter or any of the news networks.
WRAL should be live streaming BS's testimony (and more importantly) his cross examination which should be Tuesday afternoon at the earliest and/or most likely Wed. They will also be live streaming the closing arguments, also expected to be mid to late next week.

WRAL should be live streaming BS's testimony (and more importantly) his cross examination which should be Tuesday afternoon at the earliest and/or most likely Wed. They will also be live streaming the closing arguments, also expected to be mid to late next week.
Thank you for the details, were it not for you sharing them - we'd have no idea what's upcoming. Are you attending the trial by chance?

The closing arguments in this case will be long and p
Thank you for the details, were it not for you sharing them - we'd have no idea what's upcoming. Are you attending the trial by chance?
Yes, I'm very close to this trial and have been present every day. The media has missed out on some literal jaw dropping testimonies but I do believe that the State's prosecutor Katy Pomeroy will do an amazing job in her closing to bring together all the evidence presented over the past two weeks and she will show that Brian Sluss is guilty of murdering Monica... beyond a reasonable doubt!

I have been following the small amount of news that’s been published around the Triangle here. Not much. I remember when it was national news when Nancy Cooper went missing in Cary and the entire trial was streamed on WRAL. I’m glad at least I was able to watch the opening arguments and some of Monica’s Mom’s testimony from the Day 1 recording. I cried with her when they showed her the picture of Monica with her little girls the day her second was born. That poor Mamma. I hope justice is served. Most NC juries are pretty smart. I think they will get it right. Praying for her Girls. Her Mother described what a wonderful Mom Moni was!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto
Back