Deceased/Not Found NC - Monica Moynan, 23, mom of 2, Holly Springs, 7 Apr 2019 *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you!

I wonder where they are on the murder charges? Think they are trying to get him to tell where our sweet Moni's remains are?
Things are likely moving slowly due to Covid-19. There have been 7 instances since July 23rd in Wake County Courts where a Covid-19 positive individual notification was issued. There are other restrictions that affect scheduling.
Wake County Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates | North Carolina Judicial Branch

I don't think he will give up where she is, yet, but I expect he will in exchange for a deal of some sort.

I believe she is in Tazewell County VA, or across the line in West Virginia. Where his parents live is easily less than 5 miles from WV. In that adjoining WV County there were 3 bodies found in a 6 week period last year in June and July - one a missing local, one a man from Minnesota, and a woman from Lexington, KY. The latter two were homicides. Other bodies have turned up in that county over the years and I am sure it is a known dumping ground to the locals on both sides of the state line.

Things are likely moving slowly due to Covid-19. There have been 7 instances since July 23rd in Wake County Courts where a Covid-19 positive individual notification was issued. There are other restrictions that affect scheduling.
Wake County Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates | North Carolina Judicial Branch

I don't think he will give up where she is, yet, but I expect he will in exchange for a deal of some sort.

I believe she is in Tazewell County VA, or across the line in West Virginia. Where his parents live is easily less than 5 miles from WV. In that adjoining WV County there were 3 bodies found in a 6 week period last year in June and July - one a missing local, one a man from Minnesota, and a woman from Lexington, KY. The latter two were homicides. Other bodies have turned up in that county over the years and I am sure it is a known dumping ground to the locals on both sides of the state line.

I question whether he will tell where she is. He seems like a spoiled mama's boy/coward though, so who knows.

Evidently he was smart enough or the area was so remote, phone pings haven't been helpful to LE.

I do have a hard time believing Jaren has no ideas or additional information to help in the investigation. Since she's legally on the hook now too, I'm hoping to save her own skin, she's singing like a canary.

JARLYN LISBETH SLUSS
Custody Record
Age36
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
Date of Birth May **, ****
ID Number1604***
Custody Status Date Nov 04, 2020 06:54 PM EST
Custody StatusOut of Custody
Custody Detail Bonded out
Book Date May 12, 2020 04:03 PM EDT

I think she's been out for a while?

JARLYN LISBETH SLUSS
Custody Record
Age36
GenderFemale
RaceWhite
Date of Birth May **, ****
ID Number1604***
Custody Status Date Nov 04, 2020 06:54 PM EST
Custody StatusOut of Custody
Custody Detail Bonded out
Book Date May 12, 2020 04:03 PM EDT

I think she's been out for a while?
She has been out on bond for quite a while.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back