Deceased/Not Found NC - Monica Moynan, 23, mom of 2, Holly Springs, 7 Apr 2019 *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if there is still a body to be found. With them having search warrants for the house and took out the plumbing traps from the sinks and bathroom, and found large amounts of blood within the kitchen tiles (underneath) IMO he did dismembered the body, maybe worse. I don't think there is a body any more to be found :( imo

I wonder if there is still a body to be found. With them having search warrants for the house and took out the plumbing traps from the sinks and bathroom, and found large amounts of blood within the kitchen tiles (underneath) IMO he did dismembered the body, maybe worse. I don't think there is a body any more to be found :( imo

For Moni’s family, I pray there still is a body. Large amounts of blood can indicate dismemberment but many other possibilities as well. I hope he talks once he’s in jail for awhile. He lived in VA and her body could be anywhere from the piedmont of NC thru the mountains to VA. The chemical smell in her car makes me think he carried her somewhere, not disposed of her in the garbage, therefore he had to clean physical evidence out of it. Also explains why he kept Moni’s car in his possession until authorities took it for forensics. Sluss has plenty of time to think about it now, he’s never getting out.

We have seen this before - I believe in hope but this doesn’t look good when there is so much blood IMO

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article242618146.html

Almost a year later, she has still not been found. But detectives have charged Brian Sluss, her ex-boyfriend and the father of their two children, with her murder. He was indicted May 5, by a Wake County grand jury.

I looked up at the sky myself and thought for a minute,” said Melanie Tucker in a video interview with The News & Observer. “I thought, just thought, you know, Moni can rest a little easier.”

“We have just tried to remain as faithful as possible,” Brandon Tucker said. “Waiting for the day that he is no longer a free man.”

Moynan still needs to be found.

“When you don’t have a body, there is a lot of evidence that needs to be collected to confirm that the person isn’t still alive,” said Holly Springs Police Chief John Herring in a phone interview Friday with The N&O. “It takes time to gather the evidence.”

But, Herring said, investigators have “a solid case” and “a significant amount of physical evidence” to indicate Moynan is no longer alive.

Jarlyn Sluss, Brian Sluss’s ex-wife, is also being investigated as a person of interest, or someone who may have key information about a case. She has not been charged with any crime.

Finding Moynan is extremely important, her family members say.

“Moni deserves some form of complete rest, and she can’t do that when she’s out there alone wherever she was left,” Melanie Tucker said.

(Finding her) is not just for us, but for Moni’s kids to have a complete story, because it dawned on me that one day, they’re going to be old enough to actually understand what has happened,” Samantha Moynan said.

She was a steadfast, honest person,” Melanie Tucker said. “She was magical.”

JUSTICE 4 MONI
10% cc TOS/WS
A beautiful article A must read for Moni

From the above link
JUSTICE FOR MONI
The ex-wife of Brian Sluss, who was charged last week with killing his ex-girlfriend, faces charges of her own in connection with the woman’s death

Jarlyn Lisbeth Sluss, 36, was arrested Tuesday with accessory after the fact to first-degree murder and obstruction of justice, Holly Springs Police Department spokesman Mark Andrews told The News & Observer.

More @link
I hope we now can bring MONI to her family.
Where is Moni
JMO
JS knows

Jarlyn_Sluss-DMID1-5mt898etd-640x360.jpg

I hope HPD can convince Jarlyn now that she has been arrested, to tell where Moni's body is located. Not sure what her potential prison time will be, but she has two boys with Sluss. Maybe that will motivate her to cop a plea deal? Will she permanently lose her kids?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back