Deceased/Not Found NC - Monica Moynan, 23, mom of 2, Holly Springs, 7 Apr 2019 *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some jurisdictions will file murder charges without a body, some seem reluctant to do so. From the search warrants which have been released, it would seem HSPD has enough evidence to file. Next month will be a year since Monica was last seen, hoping we see some action soon!!

Happy to see there has been a podcast and can’t wait to listen. My mom, sister, best friend, and I talk about this case often. We live not far from Holly Springs so it hit close to home. I have faith we will see #justiceformoni

What's the podcast? Would love to listen to it too.
View attachment 235581 View attachment 235582

On Monday, March 2, Heather Ashley is doing a special podcast on Moni’s case. It is called Missing Presumed Murdered Monica Moynan: Domestic Violence Isn’t Just Abuse. It’s a Path.

Melanie and Brandon wanted me to invite all of you to listen to her podcast for a full review of all the details. Apple podcasts, Spotify or Podbean. Download the app that works best for you, subscribe to Big Mad True Crime and listen tomorrow, March 2nd! We will all be tuning in together. #justiceforMoni

hope you like it as well :)

Finally Justice4Moni
Where is Moni?
I do hope that Moni's family can bring MONI home and she is laid to rest in her proper place.

If anyone else is involved I hope they are running as fast as a can to give up all they know.
Because Justice is coming......
Ready for his mug shot

I’m so happy it’s already been posted, Moni’s mom told me the great news today. Brian is being held without bond in Tazewell County and will be transferred to Wake County soon. His extradition hearing first appearance is tomorrow morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89
Back