Found Deceased NC - Nathan Kocmond, 16, Charlotte, 9 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
According to CMPD, 16-year-old Nathan Ward Kocmond was last seen around 3:30 p.m. Monday at his home in Kennington Court. Police said that Kocmond drives a silver 2011 Honda CRV with NC license plate PAH-3753.

When officers arrived at Kocmond's home, his family told police he missed a scheduled meeting that evening and that his cell phone was turned off.
BBM
Kocmond is described as a white male, approximately 5-foot-11, with brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a green Led Zeppelin t-shirt with black and red Adidas shorts.

http://www.wcnc.com/mobile/article/...ng-for-missing-south-charlotte-teen/482382006
3e4bf8eca64920cb814447ddfa213325.jpg

What kind of meeting was missed?

He shared a post in Facebook 3 hours ago

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have posted pic/info on my Instagram using #findNathanKocmond

For what do you ask a msm?

If it is meant that he posted to his own fb, then we can directly link his fb profile here

Yes, but I can only find one fb profile in his name and there is nothing to see, no pics, no posts, nothing.

The reports I'm seeing say he has deleted all of his social media accounts.

This was the update from his mom yesterday afternoon. "Update on Nathan. Local PD says because they believe he crossed state lines, the FBI has been added to the case. So please keep spreading the flyer here. updated with $5K reward for info. Car has not been found. Phone has not been turned on. So much unknown but keep a prayerful heart for him."

https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kocmond?fref=search

Nathan suffered a concussion about six weeks before he disappeared. The concussion led to depression and severe headaches, which may have contributed to his disappearance.

He's a leader in his Boy Scout troop.

He told his sister that he wanted to visit with some of his friends beforehand, and so he left. He never met up with his friends that night and he never went to Boy Scouts. When [the family] realized that later in the evening, they contacted his friends, who knew nothing of this.

The family said Nathan had acted “flat, and down” for weeks after his concussion, but had recently shown signs of recovery.

The teen ran away from home about a year ago and was gone for about three hours. His parents said he may be hiding. He had little money on him and he didn’t pack any bags.

He deleted his social media.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article178416501.html

Nathan is the middle of three Kocmond children. He’s a junior at Providence Day School, where he plays defensive back and special teams for the Chargers. Nathan transferred to Providence Day from Providence High School prior to his junior year.

Six weeks ago, Nathan sustained a concussion.

The injury took a toll on his son. “He is missing his football team, not able to engage with his classmates the way he wanted to and that’s probably made him feel a little lonely as well,” his father explained.

The Kocmond’s have also hired a private investigator and are offering $5,000 to anyone who comes forward with helpful information.

http://usatodayhss.com/2017/parents-desperate-to-hear-from-missing-charlotte-area-football-player

Suspicious?

I don't know about suspicious, but it sounds like he was in fairly serious emotional trouble since the concussion. The fact that he deleted his social media before he disappeared does not bode well, IMO. I hope he is found safe.

I don't know about suspicious, but it sounds like he was in fairly serious emotional trouble since the concussion. The fact that he deleted his social media before he disappeared does not bode well, IMO. I hope he is found safe.

And that his phone has been turned off is a big concern.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back