NC NC - Northampton Co, Christmas Doe, Blk/WhtFem, UP2196, 4-7, near I-95 rest area, Dec'83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, no I know that they are not the same person, Christmas Doe has been fully eliminated. But i just wanted to be 100% clear on whether she was a full doe or a partial doe. I hate miscommunications, so I clarify if I happen to find myself lost.

Seifsister, keep us posted.

The does who are children always pain me. I cannot imagine throwing away a kid and no one goes looking for them.

Thanks for the update. I am crossing my fingers too.

I would love to see some of these children get their names back.

I did find this rule out list from the Cold Case thread on this case (not sure of the accuracy):

Sharuan Cole
Toya Hill
Shaunda Green
Shelia Hill
Tiahease Jackson
Yolanda Williams
Sheila Quinn

Also:
"Nikole Betterson has not been ruled out and neither has Kelly Staples.
Kelly Staples mother has to be found for DNA, since her father is dead and as of now, they can't find mother either."

Although on Kelly Staples's doe page it says DNA is in CODIS.

Unid'ed Black Female, Child, 1983, Missouri, Strangulation, decapitation after death - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The number of children on this list is just overwhelmingly. It's so tragic and terrible.

Thanks for the update. I am crossing my fingers too.

I would love to see some of these children get their names back.

I did find this rule out list from the Cold Case thread on this case (not sure of the accuracy):

Sharuan Cole
Toya Hill
Shaunda Green
Shelia Hill
Tiahease Jackson
Yolanda Williams
Sheila Quinn

Also:
"Nikole Betterson has not been ruled out and neither has Kelly Staples.
Kelly Staples mother has to be found for DNA, since her father is dead and as of now, they can't find mother either."

Although on Kelly Staples's doe page it says DNA is in CODIS.

Unid'ed Black Female, Child, 1983, Missouri, Strangulation, decapitation after death - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The number of children on this list is just overwhelmingly. It's so tragic and terrible.

Have you seen the new video on 1983 Missouri Jane Doe. I will check out the other two girls for compairson. Thanks allot

I have not seen the video. But I am going to check it out now. Thanks for posting.

It made me cry too. That video was a little hard to watch. Her hands tied like that. I wanted to throw up. How truly horrible. Can we post this on the thread I linked above? Maybe it will renew interest or someone will see something.

Have you seen the new video on 1983 Missouri Jane Doe. I will check out the other two girls for compairson. Thanks allot

I apologize. I got my threads crossed. I keep confusing the NC doe with the STL doe. The rule out list I posted was for the STL doe.

Reading about Nikole Betterson made me realize that people can up and move in order to escape the detection of a missing child. How horrible that kids can just slip through the cracks like that.

Charlotte Observer called me this morning they are going to do a newspaper story on Christmas Jane Doe.

Charlotte Observer called me this morning they are going to do a newspaper story on Christmas Jane Doe.

I am so glad to hear that. This baby needs all the attention she can get.
Hopefully, it gives someone a memory burst.

Medical examiner's office reexamined Doe body and she had suffered from previous abuse. Here are the new finding .

Left inferior border and right gonial area of mandible have bony remodeling, possible due to prior injury. Healed fracture of inferior left nasal. Possible otitis media of both external auditory meati.

I sent a letter to DA for Northampton County to complain about how there was a child murdered in there county that was NEVER investigated and that this should be investigated. I am starting to believe that she was a local child

I just received a call from NC legislator for Northampton County about the email I sent him on Doe's murder. He has contacted the Sheriff and asked him to look into this case and see what he can find out. So let's hope they do the right thing. The Sheriff was told to contact me.

i just received a call from nc legislator for northampton county about the email i sent him on doe's murder. He has contacted the sheriff and asked him to look into this case and see what he can find out. So let's hope they do the right thing. The sheriff was told to contact me.

good job!!!!!

Christmas Doe skull recreation will be ready by her 27th year anniversary.I have seen her skull and it is so tiny!! I think she is more like 3-5 years old.

I just received a call from NC legislator for Northampton County about the email I sent him on Doe's murder. He has contacted the Sheriff and asked him to look into this case and see what he can find out. So let's hope they do the right thing. The Sheriff was told to contact me.

As you should know the Sheriff NEVER called me soooo that means I have to get back on the band wagon. LOL Let me add that I got a email today and the Sheriff deparment is going to investigate her case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz
Back