NC - Paitin Fields, 5, raped & murdered, Pender County, 12 Nov 2017 *ARREST in 2022*

@altojack - when you put your feet on the floor again - it has been over a week - any updates yet?

TIA!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley

@altojack - when you put your feet on the floor again - it has been over a week - any updates yet?

TIA!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley
I've also been searching for any information on the trial and can't find anything. I'm going to contact local press and see if they know anything. This is ridiculous. Last I heard defense was going for a different location. Hope it's here.

I have decided that even the Press have no clue what is happening with this case. My next communication will be with the Sheriff's Department. This is ridiculous. It's like the case has simply disappeared since February.

I have decided that even the Press have no clue what is happening with this case. My next communication will be with the Sheriff's Department. This is ridiculous. It's like the case has simply disappeared since February.

Yes - disappeared for sure. I do see it is a DP case - so maybe that is what is holding up the case... Last hearing was supposed to be on 3/17/23.
And thanks for checking with your Press friend!

anyone know if Paitin's family members are still supporting this creep?
To answer this (sort of), based on what people were saying about Paitin’s mother’s fb posts back in 2017, I looked at her current profile. It seems she has cut ties with her biological mother (who Paitin was with at the time of her death, i deduced this because she uses the name of the woman she considers her “real mom” and it doesn’t match the name of the maternal grandmother in Paitin’s obituary) and has insinuated in a post that her mother “allowed” the tragedy to happen. I’m pretty sure I can’t share the fb posts here, but if I can, let me know. Her profile is not hard to find if you want to look yourself, i only scrolled back to maybe June of 2023. She posts about Paitin kind of often but I have no way of knowing how genuine those posts are.

I’m about to go back in the thread to find the uncle’s case numbers, I’ll look and see if I can find anything. This is so infuriating.

ETA: I can’t find anything using his name or case numbers on the NC courts website and i can’t access the search on nc dot gov. Obviously general Googling doesn’t bring up anything except for the articles about his arrest. I really, really hope this doesn’t mean LE has fumbled this case somehow. Does anyone know, are there any common reasons why his info wouldn’t be showing up?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Westchester69
Back