NC - Paitin Fields, 5, raped & murdered, Pender County, 12 Nov 2017 *ARREST in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@borndem - Sveiks Draugs!

Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Egg Smiley

Can you find anything about the next court hearing? Last was on 3/17/23. TIA! :)

Another BUMP - if anyone reading here can access No. Carolina?

Looking for:
Pender County #21CR050625, 21CR050626 & 22CRS050143

David Wesley Prevatte

TIA if you can help! :)

I have been looking for these court cases and can't find a single one of them. I did find his time he has served for the felony breaking and entering, burning building under construction, Larceny after B&E and intimidation of witness. There is also a note that current incarceration record is unavailable at this time.
I've also searched for court calendar records and there are none open. In April, a hearing was held to consider moving the murder/rape trial to another location. Can not find a single thing about the outcome of this hearing.
I can usually find the cases, but not on this one.

I have been looking for these court cases and can't find a single one of them. I did find his time he has served for the felony breaking and entering, burning building under construction, Larceny after B&E and intimidation of witness. There is also a note that current incarceration record is unavailable at this time.
I've also searched for court calendar records and there are none open. In April, a hearing was held to consider moving the murder/rape trial to another location. Can not find a single thing about the outcome of this hearing.
I can usually find the cases, but not on this one.

same here, been trying to locate any sort of docket for any of the above listed charges but nada

Thank you to you two! :)
I guess we have to wait for some kind of article to tell us what is going on with this case.... :(

@altojack - any updates yet on this case? last hearing I have was on 3/17/23.

TIA! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax