GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am going to ramble a bit here and just put what I am mulling over in my head out there for people to see.

First, If its true she told her mom she was spooked, how? That late at night? Unless something had spooked her earlier in the day and she spoke to her mom about it. I just cannot see how that fits in??? Hmmm....

Okay people keep mentioning the perp might have sent the text saying, "I am home safe". But how would the perp know who to send that text to? I mean envision it, if you took the phone from your victim, so sent a message to someone saying, "I am home safe" you would have to know who to send it to. Now if she knew the perp well, very well, then the perp might be privy to an earlier conversation she may have had with someone. For example, overheard her saying, "I will be fine Jane, don't worry about me" "Okay I will text you when I get home safe if that makes you feel better". Well then I can see the perp texting it. But if I had a victim and was going to text someone, I would text to someone who had a previous past text on the phone and say something like, "had a blast tonight, wish you were there". That way the time stamp would show I was fine at that time. The fact that it is an explicit text of "I am home safe" really throws me. (Jane is just a made up name using in example by the way).

Then I am thinking if that text was made, would it not have been premature. If she really never made it home, why would she text that she was home safe? Are we sure she never made it to her apt. that night?

Hmmm I just thought of something else, might be nothing, let me research...But that is my thinking right now.....

Okay, I am going to ramble a bit here and just put what I am mulling over in my head out there for people to see.

First, If its true she told her mom she was spooked, how? That late at night? Unless something had spooked her earlier in the day and she spoke to her mom about it. I just cannot see how that fits in??? Hmmm....

Okay people keep mentioning the perp might have sent the text saying, "I am home safe". But how would the perp know who to send that text to? I mean envision it, if you took the phone from your victim, so sent a message to someone saying, "I am home safe" you would have to know who to send it to. Now if she knew the perp well, very well, then the perp might be privy to an earlier conversation she may have had with someone. For example, overheard her saying, "I will be fine Jane, don't worry about me" "Okay I will text you when I get home safe if that makes you feel better". Well then I can see the perp texting it. But if I had a victim and was going to text someone, I would text to someone who had a previous past text on the phone and say something like, "had a blast tonight, wish you were there". That way the time stamp would show I was fine at that time. The fact that it is an explicit text of "I am home safe" really throws me. (Jane is just a made up name using in example by the way).

Then I am thinking if that text was made, would it not have been premature. If she really never made it home, why would she text that she was home safe? Are we sure she never made it to her apt. that night?

Hmmm I just thought of something else, might be nothing, let me research...But that is my thinking right now.....

I think LE told mom the part about being spooked. I think they got it from nick in interview. mom didnt think she would get out of car if she was scared. moo

The friend acceptance is not important IMO. Kelli probably made friends with the dj Friday night while at the bar, got onto Facebook from her phone and sent a friend request right then so she wouldn't forget the dj's name (or maybe she even showed it to the DJ to make sure she had the right profile since sometimes it's hard to tell from just a name). Since the DJ was working, maybe she couldn't get on Facebook to accept the request so she did it after she woke up the following morning (or she did it after midnight from the bar before Kelli left the bar). I don't see anything suspicious about that at all. I know that when I used to go to bars, I didn't have the ability to go on Facebook right then but I would write down someone's name and find them as soon as I got home. Nowadays, I'm sure people do it on the spot if you meet someone you want to get to know better.

I dont believe she sent a text saying she was home safe, well because she isnt .

There was a article where an LE officer was cited as saying that had not seen evidence of that text being sent. So I took that to mean they were told that message was sent. Then the person who told them of the message could not either show it to LE because it was either deleted or made up.
At this point I believe LE when they say that have not seen evidence of that text.

Example of text information released in a missing person case is in Toni Sharp 's case ,missing from PA . She made a text and LE fully disclosed that that she in fact did send a text from her phone ,her phone has not been found either.

I agree there had to be something specific about this particular pond for LE to be dragging it and planning to go back tomorrow.

If you can say VOH910, in the discussions with Nick you observed - did he say anything about that pond or area or that he was near there on Saturday during the day or afternoon? Did he say anything about what he was doing on Saturday or Sunday?

I cannot answer about the pond or my conversation with him. I can tell you I did see him at Froggy Bottoms on Saturday during the day.

Not so sure about the texts. It appears that the US Army Official is the one reporting 2 texts sent:

"The soldier, 23, left the Froggy Bottoms bar early Saturday, police have said. The GI had been drinking and was given a ride home by a bar employee, according to a U.S. Army official who spoke on condition of anonymity.

At some point, the Army official said, Bordeaux sent two text messages. One said, "got home safely." The official did not know who the text was sent to or the contents of the second text message.'

So, either Kelli did make it into her apartment and sent the text, sent the text while walking to her place but never made it, or the killer sent it. If it was the latter, they may have seen a text from someone saying let me know when you get home - so, they sent the text to that person. There is a 2nd text, that no one is commenting on in regards to message and who sent to...

What sort of girls does Nick think are pretty? Is it a variety, or does he have a discernible 'type'?

As far as living behind a bar,y'all, he probably has a hard time finding work because of his conviction and jail time. My (alcoholic) handyman lives in someone's big ole shed near here. He's a nice guy, just unemployed and stuff.

From my knowledge, Nick does not have a "type."

I had to get back up. Can't keep my mind off the fact that it was Saturday that either the friend request was sent or recieved. How coincidental is that? Wondering if the DJ knew that the person taking Kelli home was a sex offender, and also along those lines, wondering if she didn't text Kelli during that ride home and that's what spooked her.

I do not believe Billie knew about Nick's past. I know she has children of her own. I cannot see her being friendly with someone who has that past. Also, as I said before, I don't believe anyone involved with Froggys (worker or customer) was aware of Nick's past.

I wish I could see the comments on her facebook page. VOH910... Were the specific comments posted Saturday? I wonder if it is her phone they are searching the pond for.

It's not uncommon to ask a friend to text when they get home to make sure they got there safe. I do it with my male and female friends regardless of they have been drinking or not, are going home alone or not, or regardless of time of day. Car accidents happen all to frequently.

IF she did send the text that she was home safe, who do you think she sent it to?
I don't think she would have sent it to her husband, because IMO if they were in close contact like that then I would expect that he would have been very concerned not to hear from her on saturday or sunday. Seems to me they may have been having marital problems, how else do you explain them not being in contact on Sat or Sun? IMO.
I don't think she would have sent it to her mom, I think her mom would have confirmed that if it was sent to her.
Could it have been sent to NH? I would say it could have, but I feel he would have made mention of that in his interview. I feel it would make sense if it was sent to him, in that he would have been concerned dropping her so far from her apt. and he would have said...text me that you are okay when you get there and then she text...home safe. But again, wouldn't he have confirmed that.
Or...could it have been sent to someone at the bar...I'm thinking along the lines of a female friend or acquaintance...perhaps someone at the bar was looking out for her....knew she was tipsy and leaving with , IMO, some random guy...and said...text me when you get home. I think that makes the most sense. IMO.

I wish I could see the comments on her facebook page. VOH910... Were the specific comments posted Saturday? I wonder if it is her phone they are searching the pond for.

No comments were posted Saturday. I cannot reveal anymore about her private facebook page. That would be a violation of friendship. The cops have already had access to the page, I am sure.

It's not uncommon to ask a friend to text when they get home to make sure they got there safe. I do it with my male and female friends regardless of they have been drinking or not, are going home alone or not, or regardless of time of day. Car accidents happen all to frequently.

You probably can't answer this...but I am going to ask anyway. Did Kelli, by any chance, send you the text that she was home safe?

You probably can't answer this...but I am going to ask anyway. Did Kelli, by any chance, send you the text that she was home safe?

No. I promise you all, once everything comes out, I will gladly fill you in on all of the details that I do have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside