GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot answer this.

can you answer if he used the Bar's vehicle or his own?
Sorry if I missed it up thread.

New to posting, but not to Websluths....been here for years and years and started following since the Ramsey days.

can you answer if he used the Bar's vehicle or his own?
Sorry if I missed it up thread.

New to posting, but not to Websluths....been here for years and years and started following since the Ramsey days.

I factually cannot answer it. IMO, I doubt it.

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wtvd/docs/041912_kelli_bordeaux_missing_person_report.pdf

from the MPR it looks like she was at werk (long story about the spelling of that VOH :) until 5pm on Friday...

I will have to go bump it up but her hubby says he was in touch with her at 3 on friday (so she was still at werk)... we never did get a time on when the sister was in touch with her...

(just for time line purposes)

Also noted that she was reported missing after lunch on Monday... (but noted missing at 0800 when she did not report)

I am thinking the guy that did the report is most likely her Company Commander or her 1st Sgt

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wtvd/docs/041912_kelli_bordeaux_missing_person_report.pdf

from the MPR it looks like she was at werk (long story about the spelling of that VOH :) until 5pm on Friday...

I will have to go bump it up but her hubby says he was in touch with her at 3 on friday (so she was still at werk)... we never did get a time on when the sister was in touch with her...

Also noted that she was reported missing after lunch on Monday... (but noted missing at 0800 when she did not report)

I am thinking the guy that did the report is most likely her Company Commander or her 1st Sgt

Funny enough with my northern accent, that's exactly how I say work.

Consider military operations. After she did not report at 0800, it would take time to make attempted calls. It would take time to drive to her apartment. It would take time to contact family members. Consider follow ups such as asking nearby businesses. Leads are dead. Out of their jurisdiction. They report it to local authorities.

Yes, her last time accounted for would be the time she was dismissed from work because her work was the one filing the report. This is the initial report.

Interesting that nobody is talking about the 'something spooked her' comment anymore. It's changed to 'pull over and let me out here'. :waitasec:

I believe the term spooking was a police inserted term.

sorry to quote myself but to clarify ~ her mother is the source of the Kelli got spooked info, not Nick. I get confused sometimes.

The link below clears up my confusion about the word 'spooked' being used to describe the reason behind Kelli's exit from the vehicle.
Kelli's mother talked about this on the JVM show and questioned the scenario as told to her by LE. The originator of the story is Nick, the POI.
VOH posted (in not so many words) that it's unclear if Nick actually used the word 'spooked' or if LE inserted the term to convey Kelli's state of mind upon her decision to exit the car I get it now. Thanks.
http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/apr...hing-missing-female-ft-bragg-sold-ar-2173710/

Funny enough with my northern accent, that's exactly how I say work.

Consider military operations. After she did not report at 0800, it would take time to make attempted calls. It would take time to drive to her apartment. It would take time to contact family members. Consider follow ups such as asking nearby businesses. Leads are dead. Out of their jurisdiction. They report it to local authorities.

Yes, her last time accounted for would be the time she was dismissed from work because her work was the one filing the report. This is the initial report.

bbm: ita....and am a military spouse of almost 20 years so I know exactly how and why it most likely took until after lunch. I would not be at all surprised if her 1st sgt had someone take a ride by her place as well (been there done that and got about a million shirts after all the commands mister nurse has had :)

bbm and sorry for the ot

but Nurse you manage to crack me up at least once a day :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members