GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so touched by Kelli's mother. Her obvious agony reminds me of how I would most likely react in a situation such as this. I can't even imagine going through something like this, especially after losing her mother and husband previously. It just sometimes seems so unfair how some families endure so much and others go through life completely untouched. :(

I have reason to believe that new details will be released today, hopefully shortly. I am not 100%. I cannot say why.

I have to say that i believe so too. Shaniya davis case was pretty fast and they knew from day one what was going on. moo

As a RSO, can they arrest him for not registering his new address? Or...what is the penalty?

They certainly can if they want to but I think they want him out and talking.

It is a parole/probation violation to not give current address to the probation or parole officer.

If they had checked and did not find him living at the address he has listed then they would consider him ABSCONDED.

IMO

Yes they can arrest him for failing to report his current address.

Does Lean-to behind bar really count as an address? I would suppose and hope not.
So, have they arrested him for not re-registering as an RSO yet? If not...I would guess it's because they are tracking his every move.

I wonder if he has frequented the Froggy Bottom bar this week? I wonder where he is living now?

I would think those are pretty standard vehicles to be present. I could be wrong though.

I agree that they are (and also doesn't sound like much imhoo, in other words, when something is going down you usually hear of much more than that :moo:)

I would think those are pretty standard vehicles to be present. I could be wrong though.

Yes since there are 100 people searching. divers and people combing woods. snakes come to mind. moo

Does Lean-to behind bar really count as an address? I would suppose and hope not.
So, have they arrested him for not re-registering as an RSO yet? If not...I would guess it's because they are tracking his every move.

I wonder if he has frequented the Froggy Bottom bar this week? I wonder where he is living now?

He has been to Froggy's this week.

So it is a 8-9 hour drive from Orlando to Fayetteville. With that in mind.. it would be an 18 hour round trip with no stops. Then factor in time to commit the crime, hide evidence, etc. It is unlikely that the husband was able to leave town undetected. If he is guilty it would take alibis lying for him (not unheard of). It would make perfect sense that she got startled when she saw he was home and didn't want him to see her roll up in a guy's car. It would also leave a lot of territory to hide evidence and God forbid a body on the way home. He may have been able to get home in the last evening Saturday/early morning hours of Sunday. Since he doesn't seem to be a POI (at least publicly), he must have solid alibis.

I am not saying I believe the husband is guilty. However if Nick is, he has to be the dumbest criminal of all time. People saw him leave the bar with her and he was well known at the bar. If he did it, he had to of known he would be the first POI.

So it is a 8-9 hour drive from Orlando to Fayetteville. With that in mind.. it would be an 18 hour round trip with no stops. Then factor in time to commit the crime, hide evidence, etc. It is unlikely that the husband was able to leave town undetected. If he is guilty it would take alibis lying for him (not unheard of). It would make perfect sense that she got startled when she saw he was home and didn't want him to see her roll up in a guy's car. It would also leave a lot of territory to hide evidence and God forbid a body on the way home. He may have been able to get home in the last evening Saturday/early morning hours of Sunday. Since he doesn't seem to be a POI (at least publicly), he must have solid alibis.

I am not saying I believe the husband is guilty. However if Nick is, he has to be the dumbest criminal of all time. People saw him leave the bar with her and he was well known at the bar. If he did it, he had to of known he would be the first POI.

This all said, when alcohol is involved it's not like people are thinking with the clearest head.

Has Nick been known to give other people rides home? Meaning, was this a normal thing for him to do, like part of his job or something?

I agree that they are (and also doesn't sound like much imhoo, in other words, when something is going down you usually hear of much more than that :moo:)

They are doing a more thorough search of the pond today. Their initial search turned up nothing.

I further hope they are working with the rape victim to get a suspect description of her attacker/drawing if possible (in case the two cases are somehow related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37