GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty I have a bigger problem with her loving hubby never bothering to call her all weekend long.
If your in a good marriage you dont NOT call for 2 days esp when you know your wife is home alone.

that is one BIG RED FLAG to me!

JMO but reading the "body language" of Kelly's husband's interviews just smacked as kind of indifferent. I did'nt get the typical reaction typically expected.

My impression is this is a young couple and i'm not judging their style of marriage, but it seemed there were alot fo no boundaries of adventure available to each other.

JMO but reading the "body language" of Kelly's husband's interviews just smacked as kind of indifferent. I did'nt get the typical reaction typically expected.

My impression is this is a young couple and i'm not judging their style of marriage, but it seemed there were alot fo no boundaries of adventure available to each other.

I believe they were headed for divorce and he was not happy about it!
I do not think he was just visiting his parents...

I think she left NC alive and was killed elsewhere!

All JMO

I don't feel comfortable answering this. I do check in here still.

I can tell you the police are still diligently working on the case.

I don't think they view the "brick wall" we view them to have hit as much of a brick wall as they do a "speed bump" They do know a lot more than they have let out to the public.

We do know the FB bar owner is being investigated for violations unrelated to Kelly's disappearance.

We do know Nick was staying in a "tent" behind the FB bar.

We know Nick knows the bar owner

Kelly was seen at the bar with Nick. Nick offered her a ride home. We don't know her condition leaving the bar. Nick, of course, said she was "fine" when he dropped her off "around" the complex area.
Someone said they can see Kelly's apt from the front door of FB bar.

I'm not a Tennessee local, so I don't know that area of the bar in relation to the close proximity to Kelly's apt complex. But it strikes as odd why did Nick/Kelly drive on I-295 when really Kelly's apartment complext is a short walk away?

And why were they down far on I-295 and the pond area where Kelly's cell phone tower spotters had her located????

A late night skinny dipping??? not trying to sound insensitive, but a little humor helps in this frustrating cluster bomb of non information from LE or witnesses.

I believe they were headed for divorce and he was not happy about it!
I do not think he was just visiting his parents...

I think she left NC alive and was killed elsewhere!

All JMO

Eileen--- If I'm not mistaken, Kelly's husband's Florida trip was verified by his parents....I don't know if the hubby got home the night of or day before Kelly went missing????

Can you help out here Eileen.....

I can agree to disagree...but IMO, I think it is important for LE and the public to know what jewelry a missing person was wearing, IMO there are various reason why I believe this to be true. You can be of a different opinion and that's fine.

Also, I believe that Kelli is holding the phone in her right hand in this photo.
556099_406480709386129_156301633_n.jpg

IMO, posting below what I think backs up my opinion that we are only seeing her right hand.

from this website where Kelli's sister is the admin
http://www.facebook.com/FindKelli/info

Well if Kelly was wearing this hot outfit when she went missing, I'd imagine she was a magnet for many guys to chat with.

The Froggy Bottom bar strikes me as a place for some unsavory, shady dudes to hang out sometimes. I'm wondering if she was drugged/ectasy or got drunk/passed out and Nick, who was with her at the bar for awhile, was the likely person to get her home.

What does'nt make sense, why did Nick/Kelly drive on I-295 and to the pond if her apartment was literally within a few minutes away???

Also, the Froggy Bottom owner was arrested an dis in LE custody on unrelated charges to Kelly being missing....Sounds like LE pulled this move to get more intel from the bar owner......

Well if Kelly was wearing this hot outfit when she went missing, I'd imagine she was a magnet for many guys to chat with.

The Froggy Bottom bar strikes me as a place for some unsavory, shady dudes to hang out sometimes. I'm wondering if she was drugged/ectasy or got drunk/passed out and Nick, who was with her at the bar for awhile, was the likely person to get her home.

What does'nt make sense, why did Nick/Kelly drive on I-295 and to the pond if her apartment was literally within a few minutes away???

Also, the Froggy Bottom owner was arrested an dis in LE custody on unrelated charges to Kelly being missing....Sounds like LE pulled this move to get more intel from the bar owner......
bbm: where are you getting that they drove to the pond? The pond was searched based on a tip.

Eileen--- If I'm not mistaken, Kelly's husband's Florida trip was verified by his parents....I don't know if the hubby got home the night of or day before Kelly went missing????

Can you help out here Eileen.....

As I remember his parents have not said anything!
His mom lives in Calif and I do not know if his dad was home.

Hubby got home day after she went missing! After he was called by the base!

Thinking of Kelli and her loved ones a lot this week. :heartbeat:

8iJIb.jpg

Xavier I think Froggy Bottoms is just a local neighborhood bar with many of the same ppl there every night!

But i have to say I do think she stood out!

OK folks, the character of the bar owner speaks VOLUMES. IMO he sounds like a shady dude from his past and I believe LE has either by coincidence or convenience arrested the bar owner because maybe he knows more about Kelly than what's currently known to the public..

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...where-missing-soldier-was-last-seen-arrested/

Steven Cantrell, 49
/ CBS/WRAL
(CBS) FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. - Steven Cantrell, the owner of Froggy Bottoms bar in Fayetteville where missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux was last seen, was arrested Monday on unrelated charges.

Pictures: Missing N.C. soldier

CBS affiliate WRAL reports that according to the Cumberland County Sheriff's Office, Cantrell, 49, was arrested on outstanding warrants for failing to appear in court on a driving while impaired charge in 2001.

FBI agents also had warrants for Cantrell's arrest in Boston for failing to pay $400,000 in child support payments to three different women, sheriff's officials said.

Authorities said Cantrell paid a $500 bond for the charges Monday and was being held on a detainer out of Boston.

OK folks, the character of the bar owner speaks VOLUMES. IMO he sounds like a shady dude from his past and I believe LE has either by coincidence or convenience arrested the bar owner because maybe he knows more about Kelly than what's currently known to the public..

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...where-missing-soldier-was-last-seen-arrested/

Steven Cantrell, 49
/ CBS/WRAL
(CBS) FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. - Steven Cantrell, the owner of Froggy Bottoms bar in Fayetteville where missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux was last seen, was arrested Monday on unrelated charges.

Pictures: Missing N.C. soldier

CBS affiliate WRAL reports that according to the Cumberland County Sheriff's Office, Cantrell, 49, was arrested on outstanding warrants for failing to appear in court on a driving while impaired charge in 2001.

FBI agents also had warrants for Cantrell's arrest in Boston for failing to pay $400,000 in child support payments to three different women, sheriff's officials said.

Authorities said Cantrell paid a $500 bond for the charges Monday and was being held on a detainer out of Boston.

I dont think the bar owner is involved he also has a partner i believe an attractive woman he lives with and she owns another bar.

When Kelly went missing these guys had to pay the piper they got busted.
They had their SUX to be me moment!

Can someone refresh my memory as to where MB worked when he was there before going back to FL? I'm going to have to go back through the old threads and dig around to see if one of my thoughts pans out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can someone refresh my memory as to where MB worked when he was there before going back to FL? I'm going to have to go back through the old threads and dig around to see if one of my thoughts pans out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I believe he worked in Spring Lake, doing some type of construction.

I thought Kelly's mom's comments were interesting. These comments struck me as Kelly being very aware of the people around her if she did'nt feel safe....

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/19/justice/north-carolina-soldier/index.html

"""Bordeaux's mother, Johnna Henson, said police had told her that an individual gave her daughter a ride to the bar, where she took part in karaoke. Henson told HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell on Tuesday that her daughter was "spooked" while someone was driving her home, and that Bordeaux reportedly told the driver to let her out before she reached her apartment. Henson said she does not believe her daughter arrived home.""""

I thought Kelly's mom's comments were interesting. These comments struck me as Kelly being very aware of the people around her if she did'nt feel safe....

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/19/justice/north-carolina-soldier/index.html

"""Bordeaux's mother, Johnna Henson, said police had told her that an individual gave her daughter a ride to the bar, where she took part in karaoke. Henson told HLN's Jane Velez-Mitchell on Tuesday that her daughter was "spooked" while someone was driving her home, and that Bordeaux reportedly told the driver to let her out before she reached her apartment. Henson said she does not believe her daughter arrived home.""""

I dont think she arrived home either!
As Le was asking if anyone saw anyehting around midnight I think someone was waiting for Kelli and its someone she knows anddddd I think its someone she spoke to earlier that day!

I think as nick drove to her complex she saw a very familiar person she did not expect to see she got out of his (NH) car and into this other persons car never to be seen again....

I dont think the bar owner is involved he also has a partner i believe an attractive woman he lives with and she owns another bar.

When Kelly went missing these guys had to pay the piper they got busted.
They had their SUX to be me moment!

Eileen-- here are some posts from the MODs as this case developed earlier in the year...

"".Henson said his sister, Nick Holbert and the family friend, identified only as Justin, met for the first time a week or two before her disappearance.

""Henson said Justin was in Fayetteville to visit Bordeaux. The two had been friends since Bordeaux and her family moved about 20 miles from Orlando, Fla., to the small town of St. Cloud in 1996 to escape escalating crime problems.

Henson said he is suspicious that his sister sent the text message to Justin because it doesn't appear that she ever made it home.""

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*