GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this matters or not, but I took a look at MB's Facebook a while back when all of this started & I noticed that it says "Lives in Kissimmee, Florida. Hometown: San Diego, California."

Does anyone know how long MB lived in Florida before he moved here? If it was a recent move, I could understand him not updating his location as of that point.

I just thought it was kind of wonky and that led me to further believe that he was, in fact, moving to Florida. :twocents:

I'm not sure if this matters or not, but I took a look at MB's Facebook a while back when all of this started & I noticed that it says "Lives in Kissimmee, Florida. Hometown: San Diego, California."

Does anyone know how long MB lived in Florida before he moved here? If it was a recent move, I could understand him not updating his location as of that point.

Where is "here?" Is he living in Fayetteville full time now?

According to what you posted he is originally from San Diego (i.e. "hometown") and he has himself as living in Kissimmee, FL.

Where is "here?" Is he living in Fayetteville full time now?

According to what you posted he is originally from San Diego (i.e. "hometown") and he has himself as living in Kissimmee, FL.

Sorry, should have been more clear! I meant Fayetteville when I said 'here'. I'm not sure about his current living situation but if his current town is listed as Kissimmee and has been that way for as long as Kelli's been missing, it kind of makes me wonder if he was really only down there for visitational purposes.

Sorry, should have been more clear! I meant Fayetteville when I said 'here'. I'm not sure about his current living situation but if his current town is listed as Kissimmee and has been that way for as long as Kelli's been missing, it kind of makes me wonder if he was really only down there for visitational purposes.

I wouldn't read too much into that. He may consider Kissimmee his home and if he's in F'ville it may be on a temporary basis while KB is missing. Or maybe he did move to F'ville when this whole thing started, but then never updated that part of his Facebook account. If you really want to know what's going on with MB you could always friend him and ask directly. :)

I think what this question is getting at is if he had actually moved to NC with Kelli and only went to visit in Florida, why didn't he ever change it?

Ahhh thank you for interpreting, pinkdragon.

I was under the impression Kelli moved to NC to be close to the base for her training and at some point, not long after, she and MB physically separated with him moving back to (or staying in) FL fulltime and her continuing her training in NC. I don't think he lived in NC very long before going back to FL, but that's going on memory of reading something a few months ago.

MB is living in Kelli's apartment now and driving her car and has been for a good while.

You guys have been really busy here! I'm trying to play catch up.

Parker38 and Eileen730 mentioned perhaps someone was driving up and down the street or coming into the parking lot. The way the bar is situated off the road and the lay out of the road, it is not real practical to drive up and down the road (lots of U-turns, lights, etc) Also, no one would really see someone pulling in or out of the parking lot - except for perhaps head lights if they pulled close to the door, but that is not necessary.

andalso had asked where SC was the night Kelli disappeared. I am not sure exactly where, but he was out of state for a few days prior and a few days after with his gf.

THE LEAN TO: It was a tent on DOT property in the woods, acorss the rather large back yard, behind the bar. What you are probably thinking of is the tiki bar, although it was not attached to the bar. There was a porch on the back of the bar. At the far corner, opposite the exit door, and about 15 feet away was the tiki-bar it had a "lean-to" like structure, similar to this design: http://www.hometips.com/articleimages/leanto-shed-construction-diagram.gif However, what he was actually living in was a lean-to tent, similar to this construction: http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0071/9222/products/Lean_to_Tent_2011_600_1.jpg?104694 Now I'm not 100% sure, but I bet he made it from an old army parachute I saw in his posession once.

In regard to the text messages: My information was based on another source, but one I know to be reliable and credible.

MB is living in Kelli's apartment now and driving her car and has been for a good while.

Wow. I am not sure how to interpret this behavior. :what: and once more :what:

Good Morning VOH! Nice to see your typed words again LOL

I mentioned someone maybe seeing a car or a truck making passes at the bar because that might be something someone would notice. And would place a certain someone there.

Now who knew she was going there?
Hubby?
Justin?
Did NH have her phone number?
How did they arrange the transportation?

Could someone leaving the bar maybe notice someone sitting in a car waiting for someone?

This is hard to type, but I am officially climbing back up on the fence...
Perhaps NH IS telling the truth.

:banghead:
ughhhhhh.

:fence:

This is hard to type, but I am officially climbing back up on the fence...
Perhaps NH IS telling the truth.

:banghead:
ughhhhhh.

:fence:

I think he is!
LOL and welcome to the fence sitters club!

If you left fla around 3ish you could be in fayetteville around midnight!
She last spoke to Hubby around 3

I think the search needs to go south!

All JMO

"If" Husband was involved he sure lucked out (for lack of better words) What are the odds a RSO gives Kelli a ride home on "that night". Husband has never been off my radar. Never thought the Rapist was involved as Victims were not abducted or killed. Great questions and research posters. Thanks. Where are you Kelli :please:

"If" Husband was involved he sure lucked out (for lack of better words) What are the odds a RSO gives Kelli a ride home on "that night". Husband has never been off my radar. Never thought the Rapist was involved as Victims were not abducted or killed. Great questions and research posters. Thanks. Where are you Kelli :please:

Exactly he was handed over on a silver platter!

Good Morning VOH! Nice to see your typed words again LOL

I mentioned someone maybe seeing a car or a truck making passes at the bar because that might be something someone would notice. And would place a certain someone there.

Now who knew she was going there?
Hubby?
Justin?
Did NH have her phone number?
How did they arrange the transportation?

It's been busy for me lately, but I do think about Kelli pretty much every day. Just don't get on here as much as I'd like. You guys are a great group of people.

I understand completely why you mentioned what you did, but I was just letting you know it is not real practical. Several times I've driven by there trying to see who was there and unless you catch the light just right (where you are about the 7/8 car in line in the right lane) and you know what you are looking for it's pretty difficult. Kelli's car was not there that night and where Nick's car was parked, was in the shadows of the building. I'm not saying it's impossible, just difficult.

I am not sure who knew where she was that night, but I can tell you NH did have her phone number and they did make arrangements for the transportation via phone.

Could someone leaving the bar maybe notice someone sitting in a car waiting for someone?

Definitely. If you walk by the car or you are cognizant of your surroundings or if it stands out. It was not crowded and at least toward the front of the lot, toward the bar, it is pretty well lit up. Toward the road, not really.

If you left fla around 3ish you could be in fayetteville around midnight!
She last spoke to Hubby around 3

I think the search needs to go south!

All JMO

Where in FLA? Only problem with this theory is LE would be all over that via cell phone records if true. They would be able to tell where the phone was pinging and if it was not pinging, that's a very long period of time, in the middle of the day, for a phone to go dead silent (via pings). He would be POI number one at that point and I haven't seen anything that indicates that (via LE comments).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro