GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in FLA? Only problem with this theory is LE would be all over that via cell phone records if true. They would be able to tell where the phone was pinging and if it was not pinging, that's a very long period of time, in the middle of the day, for a phone to go dead silent (via pings). He would be POI number one at that point and I haven't seen anything that indicates that (via LE comments).

We have seen very little in terms of confirmed cell phone info. If hubby left his cell behind there would be nothing to track. It still wouldn't be enough to name him in my mind :moo: I wish we knew more :banghead:

My question is.... how did Nick get her phone number? I know they met before one time but why would she give him her phone number when she just met him?

We have seen very little in terms of confirmed cell phone info. If hubby left his cell behind there would be nothing to track. It still wouldn't be enough to name him in my mind :moo: I wish we knew more :banghead:

I had considered that if MB is the perp and he had left his phone in FL so that it would ping there...then the lack of activity on his phone, (not answering calls, not making calls/texts, using the internet) would be suspicious in and of itself.

I would love to know if Kelli used the cell phone lock feature on her phone. If so, there is no way (IMO) that NH would have known her lock code in order to send the 'home safe' text. I would, however, believe that her husband may have known that code. Or, she simply did not have it locked.

Folks...if you do not already use this feature ...please activate it!!!

Where in FLA? Only problem with this theory is LE would be all over that via cell phone records if true. They would be able to tell where the phone was pinging and if it was not pinging, that's a very long period of time, in the middle of the day, for a phone to go dead silent (via pings). He would be POI number one at that point and I haven't seen anything that indicates that (via LE comments).

Well Hes on my list!
And he stopped communicating with Kelli at 3 pm!

He could have left his phone in Fla!

Oh and he was staying with his father in kissimmee fla that orlando area and we looked up how long it would take to go from there to fayetteville and
that would put him there around that time!

All JMO

Im very curious as to who she sent the pic to? I do not think it was just her sister!

I had considered that if MB is the perp and he had left his phone in FL so that it would ping there...then the lack of activity on his phone, (not answering calls, not making calls/texts, using the internet) would be suspicious in and of itself.

But a lot of the time of the "inactivity" would have been in the middle of the night (sleeping). Lack of activity in the morning - "I slept in". Same of the time frame of 3pm to midnight. Lots of excuses. Watching a movie, on the internet at home (can be verified), fell asleep, went to the beach, whatever. I know I'm not 20 something but I have a whole lot of time my cell phone just sits there unused. I guess his usual use would come into play. How much time was he usually on it? I'm sure LE is aware of the pattern, before, during and after.

I would love to know if Kelli used the cell phone lock feature on her phone. If so, there is no way (IMO) that NH would have known her lock code in order to send the 'home safe' text. I would, however, believe that her husband may have known that code. Or, she simply did not have it locked.

Folks...if you do not already use this feature ...please activate it!!!

I think Kelli sent that text herself!
NH would not really know who to send that text to!
I think whomever that text was sent to,,, he knew she was going out to a bar and requested.... text me when you get home so I know your safe! She did! JMO

I still believe she is somewhere between NC and Florida and her husband is involved. MOO. I've thought this from the beginning. I think she wanted a divorce and he moved back home. When he started figuring out there were other men in her life he bought a vehicle and drove to NC to surprise her to see what she was up to. That's why she was spooked IMO. He had plenty of time to drive there, grab her, dispose of her and get back to Florida without hardly anyone even noticing he was gone. It's not that long of a drive. My gut has told me this all along. She will never be found because they aren't looking in the right place. There are so many places along that route to hide things as there are on many long stretches of highway. Every time I drive cross country I sometimes get creepy feelings when I pass huge stretches of wilderness. Lord only knows what could be found out there. I personally want justice for Kelli and would like her to be found so she may be put to rest properly. I wish I could believe she were still alive but sadly I seriously doubt it.

Contemplating a divorce, or a pending divorce are always red flags.
Riding home alone at night with an RSO is another red flag. - I wonder if this was the first time Kellie got a ride from NH, or was it something she did more often.

I can image a case where a husband knows his wife gets rides from an RSO, and the husband living far away somehow sneaks back to do his wife in, figuring the RSO is such an obvious suspect, that he (hubby) will get away with it....

Of course, I can also imagine an RSO simply taking advantage of a situation where an attractive gal is in his car late at night...

Then again, I can also imagine that neither husband or RSO are involved, and it's a case where someone sees an attractive gal in a bar, or someone who lives nears a gal who comes home late from bars, thinks she's easy, and wants some of that...

Riding home alone at night with an RSO is another red flag. - I wonder if this was the first time Kellie got a ride from NH, or was it something she did more often.

I can image a case where a husband knows his wife gets rides from an RSO, and the husband living far away somehow sneaks back to do his wife in, figuring the RSO is such an obvious suspect, that he (hubby) will get away with it....

Of course, I can also imagine an RSO simply taking advantage of a situation where an attractive gal is in his car late at night...

Then again, I can also imagine that neither husband or RSO are involved, and it's a case where someone sees an attractive gal in a bar, or someone who lives nears a gal who comes home late from bars, thinks she's easy, and wants some of that...

Thats a thought!
But I do not think anyone knew NH was a sex offender!
I kind of think he found a place where he felt he fit in he was seen in pics the bar posted I do not think he would tell anyone as to not mess up the good thing he found!
Granted hes a sex offender but he was released now the question is has he offended again or has he stayed out of trouble and is a guy in the wrong place at the wrong time....
I think if NH is innocent LE knows!
So far he has not been charged.
If NH did this id think she would have been found by now!

All JMO

All sex offenders should remain in jail.
Then we wouldnt have these questions and we wouldnt have as many missing women.

Are more women missing because of Sex offenders or husbands and Boy friends?

The inherent assumption that people knew NH was a RSO is, I think, a false one. According to VOH the bar patrons, including himself, did not know about Nick's previous legal troubles and status as a sex offender. They also didn't know he was homeless and living in a lean-to tent in the woods behind FB. Further, MB never met NH, so he wouldn't know a thing about the guy. KB, who had even less contact with NH, probably did not know anything about him either.

I dont think so! I honestly believe she saw someone and wanted out of the car fast! I think someone was mad she was out! Kelli didnt want a confrontation so she opted for out of the car!

My question is.... how did Nick get her phone number? I know they met before one time but why would she give him her phone number when she just met him?

Well all i can think of is maybe she called Froggies and asked for Nick he wasnt there so she says when he comes in tell him to caLL me and leaves her number!
The owner had a cab co. or a car service and i think NH drove for him!

The inherent assumption that people knew NH was a RSO is, I think, a false one. According to VOH the bar patrons, including himself, did not know about Nick's previous legal troubles and status as a sex offender. They also didn't know he was homeless and living in a lean-to tent in the woods behind FB. Further, MB never met NH, so he wouldn't know a thing about the guy. KB, who had even less contact with NH, probably did not know anything about him either.

Thanks for clearing this up!
So, connection between husband and NH, very unlikely..

I don't know enough about Kelli's marital problems (if really any) and husband personality to from opinion if he had a motive such as money, or simply control-freak personality....

Sexual attack seems to be motive.... NH knows everyone saw him leave with Kelli, doesn't appear to be incidents he's been recently involved in; so I'm leaning more and more toward this being someone else...

If MB was a "control freak," it's interesting that he agreed to and did live several states away. Usually those types don't want to relinquish day-to-day control.

Also, KB's family remaining behind him in support 4 months later is different than what we usually see by now in cases involving a spouse. So far no one in KB's family has publicly said anything about suspecting MB or pointing a finger at him. I can't think of any prior spousal homicide cases in which the victim's family didn't either immediately or at some point within a few months change their opinion of their in-law to knowing they were involved. And yet this family continues to support MB.

If MB was a "control freak," it's interesting that he agreed to and did live several states away. Usually those types don't want to relinquish day-to-day control.

Also, KB's family remaining behind him in support 4 months later is different than what we usually see by now in cases involving a spouse. So far no one in KB's family has publicly said anything about suspecting MB or pointing a finger at him. I can't think of any prior spousal homicide cases in which the victim's family didn't either immediately or at some point within a few months change their opinion of their in-law to knowing they were involved. And yet this family continues to support MB.

If he was a controll freak maybe there was a very good reason he was living in another state!
I think she was ending her marriage!
If he was a controll freak he would and could do something to her! JMO

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!"

If it were my daughter id not rule anyone out till she was found!
And i wouldnt turn on SIL unless there was evidence!
Its better to remain friends and close than distant.

If her daughter was having trouble in her marriage and mom knows then hubby says there were not problems well its something to take a look at dont ya think!

All JMO

I think he is!
LOL and welcome to the fence sitters club!

I always thought the same thing. The perp lucked out with NH in
the picture coming in the mix with his priors.
That fence is getting harder and harder to balance on! lol

I'm also shocked that he is living in her apt and driving her car.
Poor Kelli! What an end to a beautiful woman who had so much
to look forward to if in fact she is gone and I believe she is. moo

I dont think so! I honestly believe she saw someone and wanted out of the car fast! I think someone was mad she was out! Kelli didnt want a confrontation so she opted for out of the car!

Which probably set the worse in motion!! Obviously there was a confrontation and we could have learned more from NH if they both
just stayed in the car until they reached her apt.

NH would have witnessed this and just maybe Kelli would have made
it to her apt. moo

Then again, where there's a will there's a way for a perp moo

Plus, NH probably knew nothing of what was going on.
Driving by the bar more than once would have been useless, since
her car was not there. Most of the stalking would have been done
at the apt complex, lying in wait which I think just might have happened!

I wonder why MB doesn't have Kelli's missing poster on his FB page.

Also, I could have sworn his page was private...doesn't seem so now.

ETA: I wonder if MB has begun dating again...that would be a huge red flag to me.

But a lot of the time of the "inactivity" would have been in the middle of the night (sleeping). Lack of activity in the morning - "I slept in". Same of the time frame of 3pm to midnight. Lots of excuses. Watching a movie, on the internet at home (can be verified), fell asleep, went to the beach, whatever. I know I'm not 20 something but I have a whole lot of time my cell phone just sits there unused. I guess his usual use would come into play. How much time was he usually on it? I'm sure LE is aware of the pattern, before, during and after.

We're talking a really long period of time. The average time it takes to drive from Kissimmee to Fayetteville is 9 hours. That means that if he left his phone in FLA, there would of had to been no activity (no answering calls, texts, etc) for at least 18 hours. A majority of those hours would be in the late afternoon/evening and then the following morning. That would be an incredible red flag to LE, no matter where he left his phone.

Jason Young tried to pull the same trick when he killed his wife but the problem there was he wasn't far away enough (only 3 hours) so 6-7 hours being away from the phone, especially in the middle of the night, isn't an airtight alibi. 18+ hours is a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga