GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they were headed for divorce and he was not happy about it!
I do not think he was just visiting his parents...

I think she left NC alive and was killed elsewhere!

All JMO

Eillen--- your theory sounds good and there are some suspicions...The hubby does not sound remorseful or heart broken, but that's my opinion from reading his interviews.

IMO
If the hubby left town to get away for awhile from a pending divorce OR if he was booted out, then possibly it sounds like he had a motive.
Maybe the hubby suspected her of cheating with her old boyfriend Justin, who coincidentally reunited with Kelly two weeks before she went missing. This was about this same time the hubby left for two weeks to Florida.
Kelly's brother said justin, nick and someone else all met together about two weeks before her disappearance. Kind of sounds fishy maybe??

I dont think she arrived home either!
As Le was asking if anyone saw anyehting around midnight I think someone was waiting for Kelli and its someone she knows anddddd I think its someone she spoke to earlier that day!

I think as nick drove to her complex she saw a very familiar person she did not expect to see she got out of his (NH) car and into this other persons car never to be seen again....

Eileen---- Well the hubby said he got home after she went missing. Are you saying the hubby likely never left or came back days before she was missing?

Is your theory the hubby "spooked " her by being home early and in Nick's car?

If it's Kelli I have no doubt as to who did it. Waiting to see what comes of this. I examined the map way back when this case first started and based on a few things known at the time I concluded she could be in this area if my theory was correct.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If it's Kelli I have no doubt as to who did it. Waiting to see what comes of this. I examined the map way back when this case first started and based on a few things known at the time I concluded she could be in this area if my theory was correct.

I agree!

reminder: the family members of Kelli are victims until and unless they are names as a person of interest by LE.

This includes speculation that they are involved.

It was in a remote training area. Think deep in the woods. There might be a gate but it's not to the main post. However you would have to know where you are going and have access to the area via ID or pass.

Yeah but that area is virtually impossible for a civilian to get into without proper ID. Nick would not have that type of ID.

It was in a remote training area. Think deep in the woods. There might be a gate but it's not to the main post. However you would have to know where you are going and have access to the area via ID or pass.

Yeah but that area is virtually impossible for a civilian to get into without proper ID. Nick would not have that type of ID.

Exactly. MOO

I disagree about this closing the door on suspects. If it is Kelli, it opens up more possibilities due to the location the body was found. It doesn't seem likely that NH would have driven her to Bragg to dispose of her. Perhaps a coworker/fellow soldier?

I disagree about this closing the door on suspects. If it is Kelli, it opens up more possibilities due to the location the body was found. It doesn't seem likely that NH would have driven her to Bragg to dispose of her. Perhaps a coworker/fellow soldier?

Possibly. I have never thought NH did it. Since we can't really speculate I'll leave my opinion at that.

Exactly. MOO

Yes, someone with access or knows the soldiers well enough who manage the entrance to gain access to the woods, undetected or unnoticed. Or possibly the perp knew the soldiers well enough maybe from target practice or seeing them at a local bar or maybe even had them over at his home

I'm sure LE would check the military logs of who went in/out over say the past few months.

There have been other corpses found at Ft Bragg over the years in the woods

If it's Kelli's corpse, you gotta wonder if the perp burried her at the military base woods as a weird symbolic gesture to "honor" her military service. So IMO the perp knew of Kelli's military service. Why pick the military base woods? Lots of easier other areas to hide a body. Maybe the training area had a target practice range the perp was familiar with and practiced there?

Considering they didn't know if these were human or animal remains that tells us some things:

1. No clothes or shoes found on the remains and obviously no jewelry

2. Some bones only - not a full/intact skeleton

3. Probably no skull found

Considering they didn't know if these were human or animal remains that tells us some things:

1. No clothes or shoes found on the remains and obviously no jewelry

2. Some bones only - not a full/intact skeleton

3. Probably no skull found

Madeline--- Well, IMO animal remains would not raise suspicions to th emedia and therefore they just don't report on the news animal remains found. I believe the media/LE thinks the remains are human, but that's just my best guess.

That's why I suspect the remains are human.

I'm

Perhaps. Because a call was made to police and the news media has access to reports (and scanners) they would pursue a story in the competitive news biz. There's no game being played--if the CID said they don't yet know if the remains are human or not, it means they either don't know or may have an opinion but cannot yet be certain.

The news/media picking up the story doesn't indicate one way or the other. It just means they learned someone called into police to report finding remains.

For some reason I can't link the artical but on the Fayetteville observer website it says the remains were found outside of the gates. There are two training areas like that, one is on Mcarthur Bridge rd. North of Andrews rd. And the other is on Honeycutt rd. Just off of Mcarthur Bridge rd. I was on Mcarthur today and there was a group of soldiers collecting trash at one of the old landing strips, maybe they found something. This is just 5 minutes from froggy bottoms so its not too big of a stretch.

Partial remains only (a few bones) - body has not been found yet.

Officials began searching an area on the military reserve, but outside the post's fence, after receiving a report about a body, Abel said. No other information was available Tuesday night.

http://m.fayobserver.com/articles?path=/articles/2012/11/20/1219106

Several major military bases have training areas outside of main gates and fenced property. Easily accessible to civilians who may face trespassing if found there. The areas are remote and used infrequently. I suppose I'm saying no ID is needed to access some areas of government land. (Military)

It sounds to me that only a few bones were found. I think it would be quite unusual for a body either left on top of the ground or not buried really deep, to NOT be disturbed by animals. And that would include scatterring of remains.

I know Bragg is a huge military complex. Is there a highway for thru traffic? The bases I am most familiar with in the Florida panhandle, have civilian traffic, but you cannot turn off without hitting checkpoint charlie. ( With a few exceptions like a public beach on Tyndall where we put in waverunners or go birding. The "business end" of bases are off limits to anyone without credentials. The other day when my friend saw the F-22 crash, all the traffic was stopping & the pilot parachuted down & in just a few minutes, MP was there saying get back in the cars & leave.) )When Mr noZ has had appointments on military installations & I am traveling with him, he has to fill out paperwork about his business, with whom, yadayada & they ask for ID from me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx