GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Always get permission from land owner even if takes several days

All people involved in this case except of course the police, were volunteers including the PI.

The private investigators that I know who work missing person cases pro bono requires a signed agreement with the family for the amount of $1.00

The thing about NH, who knows what parts of his story, if any, are the truth. His version of the murder might be quite different from reality. Or maybe some of it is correct. Really hard to know with certainty because there were only 2 people present and one is dead and the other is the killer.

Considering he is a sex offender it is more likely was an attempted sex assault that was the motive

The first interview recording between PI, Godwin and Nick Nick said Kelli was a good looking thing

My belief all along was that he made a move on her, she rejected him, and that's what caused his rage and ultimately led to her death. I know her body was too decomposed to determine if there was a sexual assault; my assumption once again is that it would be likely.

I know there are some discrepancies with the show, but I was watching Swamp murders, there is a first time for everything, and they brought up that her keys and ids and everything were in her apartment. I wonder if NH came back and put those items there? It is odd to me that a young girl doesn't bring her Id with her to a bar.

She took to bar only her apartment key, atm card and driver license for ID

Did NH ever disclose what he did with her cell phone?

On another note, I don't know how she managed (forced) herself to get in his gross car in the first place. I saw the pictures of it. Made me nauseous. He was living in that car.

Going down I295 towards River Rd Nick threw the phone off bridge into Cape Fear River

On another note, I don't know how she managed (forced) herself to get in his gross car in the first place. I saw the pictures of it. Made me nauseous. He was living in that car.
I completely agree. That car was gross. I am still boggled about the lack of DNA, how was there no DNA after her being beaten to death. I wonder if the sleezy bar owner let him use his car? Has NH ever spoken more about him? Wouldn't surprise me if he knew more. Is he still serving time on his child support charges?

Steven Cantrell is back in Fayetteville now, Nick told PI and Godwin that he was mad at Cantrell

I completely agree. That car was gross. I am still boggled about the lack of DNA, how was there no DNA after her being beaten to death. I wonder if the sleezy bar owner let him use his car? Has NH ever spoken more about him? Wouldn't surprise me if he knew more. Is he still serving time on his child support charges?

A beating doesn't necessarily mean blood will be shed. Especially a head wound/skull fracture type wound where bleeding is internal and there can be no visible injury on the outside. Just giving an example.

The assumption that NH killed Kelli inside his car may not be correct. There are many details we'll never know and we just have to go with what's available.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Madeleine74

The thought of that nasty (I assume) vehicle makes me cringe. She was prolly a bit tipsy at the end of the evening -- and I guess NH picked her up in it as well -- and I'm thinking she didn't want to walk home at night, so there she was. I would assume that Nick was not too pushy about it or she might have refused & called a cab. Dunno.
I guess he got ruff with her a bit later. SMH. So glad he's in the slammer :jail: for his ever & ever.

Bar been sold twice since 2012
It will not open as a bar, someone mentioned a farmers market

Hello everyone! I debated weather or not to post anything on this site but so many incorrect things have been said and I would like to clarify. (If you are wondering, the answer is, "Yes". I am the PI that found Kelli.) The property Kelli was found on was never searched. The owners of this particular land was never approached. The land that was denied access was behind/next to it. It doesn't really matter. She was found. If you have questions, I will try to answer them back as quick as possible. Thanks, David.

Hi Agent!

What other inaccuracies were stated that you can clear up?

Also, what really was Godwin's role in this case? His work in another unrelated murder case a few years before Kelli's was... ummm... not accepted by the very esteemed Superior Court Judge in that other case.

Name the case?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! I debated weather or not to post anything on this site but so many incorrect things have been said and I would like to clarify. (If you are wondering, the answer is, "Yes". I am the PI that found Kelli.) The property Kelli was found on was never searched. The owners of this particular land was never approached. The land that was denied access was behind/next to it. It doesn't really matter. She was found. If you have questions, I will try to answer them back as quick as possible. Thanks, David.

What do you think was the major reason you were able to get a confession and location from him? I am extremely happy that you came along and helped bring her home for her family!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back