GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nick led a PI to the body location. The PI started working with Dr Maurice Godwin and another searcher about six months ago. The PI had interviewed Nick alot

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Police were not involved in the original discovery of the body

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Not sure why shock is always involved when hearing a body has been found and confirmed to belong to a victim of a case I'm following. The result is a strange mixture of several feelings combined.

The searchers who spent so many of their days trying to locate Kelli, and to think she was finally located so near to the area she was last seen, your efforts are appreciated. The searchers in Kelli's case are some of the best considering how devoted to finding Kelli some of you remained over all this time. Just wish they/you could have had the satisfaction of finding her.

As far as NH turning out to be the suspect, it sounds as if there may be more to the whole story. Something may have happened to Kelli while she was still at the bar because authorities stated they still believe he has more to tell (they've always said they believed NH knew more). Wonder why LE didn't find forensic evidence in one of the vehicles (or did they?). They believe Kelli may have been transported and left in the spot where her remains were found. In other words, the location wasn't the crime scene. My mind goes back to the request LE made to the local public to try to remember if anything was witnessed in front of (or nearby) Froggy's at around 12:30 a.m. that may have seemed normal but may mean something to investigators.

As for the husband (who sounds bad on paper as far as his marriage to Kelli and the circumstances of her disappearance go imo), I'm glad for him that he wasn't involved and am sorry for what he's been through. Now those of us who wondered about him can stop doing so. Keep in mind, LE spent four days in Florida investigating too. If LE didn't have any questions outside of NH, why would they have gone there? Our personal perceptions play into how we view potential suspects. If one seems aloof or unaffected by the circumstances outwardly, their demeanor leads to suspicion imo. When speculating, no one is guilty until tried in a court of law - we're discussing a case. On WS, we discuss theories and often take into account statistics while doing so. Being right or wrong isn't the main goal of discussing a case (at least not to me as I know I don't know what in reality happened keeping in mind I'm not God). It's easy to utter "I told you so" on the occasion that one is right and stuck to a specific theory all along. If one is right on every case, then good for those sleuths as they must have a special gift.

To Kelli's mother, sister and brother, and all who love Kelli, my sincere sympathy for your loss. To Kelli's fellow soldiers, I extend condolences as well.

If Texas EquuSearch had been brought in immediately, do you think Kelli would have been found much sooner?

Her husband was never named a POI by LE, was he? Although the spouse is almost always looked at in missing person cases....usually, a convicted SO, especially of a child, isn't defended so vigorously as the one was in this case! And, lo and behold! He has been arrested and charged with murdering her!
Quite shocking that he is still being given the benefit of the doubt.....

I am relieved that she has been found....and, her accused killer arrested. Never could understand how he practically reached hero status to some....a convicted SO...of a 5 yr. old! Never will understand that mindset.

Also, relieved for her family....including, most of all, her husband.

Hero status? Again perception comes into play here I guess. That idea never crossed my mind anyway. Some peeps are interested in exploring all the possibilities versus jumping into a tunnel vision mindset. Having heard about the innocence project and why they exist on top of not being privy to all the facts gathered in any investigation, it seems wise to keep an open mind.

Let's be glad Kelli's case has movement, that she's been located and the truth has a good chance of coming out now. Some families never get to know what became of their missing person.

Too much convicting going on here for my taste from a few posts I've read. My belief is that free speech and open discussions are more interesting.

Shouldn't our laws be tougher on crimes such as the one NH was already convicted for? NC let him out of prison. Be critical about that.

Yes....cult hero status. Yes, he should have never been released. A lot of repeat criminals should never be released. Yes, I'm all for open mindedness.....which I didn't see where the husband in this case was concerned. Not particularly here....he was pegged as the perp in several places. Why there was such adamant resistance to the notion that the convicted SO was responsible was perplexing. Poor, misunderstood scapegoat.....

RIP, Kelly. I'm so glad they found you.

This link was updated, so y'all read it again:
http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/article_79d4b384-dfa1-53c9-ac8e-ccccb46f2399.html

Listen to this part :(
...According to arrest warrants, Holbert and Bordeaux arrived together at the now-closed Froggy Bottoms on Ramsey Street on April 13, 2012. They were at the bar for several hours and got into a physical altercation in the bar’s parking lot, according to the warrants.

Holbert struck Bordeaux in the parking lot and knocked her unconscious, warrants said. Holbert then put Bordeaux in his car and drove her to his camp site behind the bar, warrants showed.

Holbert then struck her several more times about her head until she was dead, the warrants said.

Police believe Bordeaux was dead before her body was buried, [Police Chief Harold] Medlock said....

ETA: I always thought it was Holbert. Too many red flags with him. I'm betting it was attempted rape at least, too, given his background and the situation.

So sad. We all really knew where this would end up. RIP Kelli

He must have transported her alive to her final resting place....I think....otherwise, if he killed her and then put her in his car.....wouldn't cadaver dogs hit on his car?

I am really shocked that Nick admitted all this, I am glad he did but..wow.

I am relieved they have found Kelli and know what happen to her. I am sad it happened because it should not have.

He must have transported her alive to her final resting place....I think....otherwise, if he killed her and then put her in his car.....wouldn't cadaver dogs hit on his car?

It takes about two hours or so for your body to break down enough to produce the chemical the dogs are trained to alert on from what I have read.

"Nothing has led us further than him, and I mean that is kind of where we are staying at," Cox said -
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9017118

Interesting way of saying "he did it", no?

Farther. By saying "further", he almost says nothing ... or did the author make a spelling mistake? Did he say "further"? Or does Cox pronounce words in an unusual way where further and farther are the same? Do people in NC pronounce further and farther the same?

Farther. By saying "further", he almost says nothing ... or did the author make a spelling mistake? Did he say "further"? Or does Cox pronounce words in an unusual way where further and farther are the same? Do people in NC pronounce further and farther the same?

Maybe it wasn't the reporters mistake. He may have said "further" but meant "farther". A lot of people don't know the difference and misuse them, IMO. Or they know the difference but fumble for the right one when talking.

Prayers for Kelli's family as they grieve, so very sorry for your loss.

Special thank you to the outstanding family and friends that consistently searched for Kelli over these years, you are simply amazing.

We now know that NH is indeed the monster many of us thought he was from the outset and we await swift justice for Kelli and her family!

Truly a sad conclusion but getting this monster off the street will save other lives!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back