GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: I did not know this. It's true, you learn something new every day.

My dad was in the Navy where khaki is a term for an officer; he went from the Navy to the Army where khakis were a term for his uniform. I also know it as a pair of pants or a color. Multifunction word. :)

I do hope that information breaks soon in this case and that she is found. Her family needs to know where she is and what happened.

I am not so sure about that. Terminology is slightly different depending on the region. Down here, when a native refers to a toboggan, they are not referring to a sled. They refer to a hat.

Toboggan is a hat here, too...the kids are told not to forget them if they are going out in the cold, sledding etc.
One of my sons lives in Cary, NC and works for Cisco. I've found through his description of things that our slang is pretty much the same. ^i^

Agreed. Standard protocol to preserve the investigation.

As for NH lying or whatnot...there are people who can see and interpret micro expressions, which most people miss because those expressions are only a fraction of a second. I bet one of them would have a field day reviewing this guy's interviews.

Seems obvious to me that he breaks eye contact with the reporter when the reporter asked him if he had killed Kelli or was involved in her disappearance. So that makes me very suspicious.

I think I have a good feel for whether a guy is lying or not (I'm not generally so good with women) and I think Nick was probably lying when he answered those two questions in his latest interview.

I have three grown sons and I can remember being told specifically that they wanted Khaki's for Christmas..they are also referred to as Cargo pants..but the younger folks refer to them as Khakis, regardless of the color. If they are referring to color, they will refer to as you do, "khaki colored". Khaki's (Cargo style) is in any color from white to black..what color pants a typical guy would wear. ^i^

I've always heard khaki referred to as the color and the style of casual pants (not jeans) without lots of pockets. They are typical in business environments where a suit is not required, but rather business casual. Most pairs are khaki colored, but also occasionally navy, etc. Then cargo is style with lots of pockets, ala military style pants. I've never heard of cargo pants referred to as khakis unless they are referring to the color. I guess it all depends on where you live.

I am getting a feeling of what may have went down in that bar that night..if I'm right, I don't know why she let him take her home ^i^

Hold up, the guy on that video that VOH just posted said that he called Kelli and the one call went to voice mail because it had been dead, then recently within the last few days he called again, and it rang all the way through then went to voice mail so it seemed to be charged up. How is this possible when the phone had been dead?

Seems obvious to me that he breaks eye contact with the reporter when the reporter asked him if he had killed Kelli or was involved in her disappearance. So that makes me very suspicious.

I think I have a good feel for whether a guy is lying or not (I'm not generally so good with women) and I think Nick was probably lying when he answered those two questions in his latest interview.

I know lots of people that do this when they aren't lying. It is usually a sign of lack of confidence. He doesn't strike me as a very confident person. Then again no RSO should.

Mike was not at the bar.

o'kay...hmmmm.....
do you know one way or the other if Mike was in Fayetteville or Florida?

Am I being to pushy with my questions? I apologize if so...because I understand and respect that you can't give us all the details that you are privy to...for the sake of the investigation.

I am getting a feeling of what may have went down in that bar that night..if I'm right, I don't know why she let him take her home ^i^

I am totally not getting it...

Unfortunately if i had a dollar for all of the seperations and divorces in the military i would be rich. Ive seen it all. Its not a easy life. moo I wonder if she was ever deployed?

I do know what you mean. When our only son was in the Marine Corps he told us he would never marry someone in a town where he was stationed (Jacksonville NC). He was deployed three times overseas.

He has seen the heartbreak a lot of them have gone through when they come back and find out their husband or wife is bedded down with someone else or the wife even is pregnant with someone else's child. He was in charge of many of the marines in his squadron and spent his own time trying to find them a place to stay because they no longer had a home to go back to when they arrived back from overseas.

LOL! He kept his word too. It was a promise he made to himself...not to us. When he returned to our hometown he found the love of his life but strange thing is she is from NC but not from a military town. :)

IMO

I know lots of people that do this when they aren't lying. It is usually a sign of lack of confidence. He doesn't strike me as a very confident person. Then again no RSO should.

I guess not knowing him it makes it hard to judge but it is what his eyes are not saying and not so much what they are if that makes an sence.

His eyes show nothing ,like he has blocked out emotion from them ,and people who have no reason to do that dont do it and some people cant do it but he does it VERY well. That take practice Moo.

Like a few others on here, I am having a real hard time ruling the husband out until they can be 100% sure on his whereabouts in the early morning hours of Saturday. I think he became jealous despite their separation. He is trying to deny marital problems all together and that makes me think he's got something to hide. Too many people saying there were marital problems and that he moved to Florida. I don't want to read too much into the Facebook happenings (her pics removed then added after the fact). However when chief can only say "We were told he was in Florida", that tells me that they are still looking into it. One theory could be that they had a conversation at 3 on Friday. It was encouraging to him and he decided to surprise her that night. Then became enraged when she was out then an argument went bad. Sure Mapquest says 8.5-9 hour drive, but from my experience (and at that age drivers are usually willing to exceed speed limit) you can take up to 40mins off of that long of a trip. He could have been sitting there fuming for a bit waiting for her to come home. Just a theory, not saying I necessarily believe it.

I guess not knowing him it makes it hard to judge but it is what his eyes are not saying and not so much what they are if that makes an sence.

His eyes show nothing ,like he has blocked out emotion from them ,and people who have no reason to do that dont do it and some people cant do it but he does it VERY well. That take practice Moo.

I can see where you are coming from on this. It did appear as though he was a bit matter of fact about it. Some of his comments have struck me as strange too for someone in that situation. However I don't think the guy is all there either.

Or on the flip side their conversation could have gone really bad and that is why she asked Nick to take her out in the first place. Husband could have drove up to confront her.

Hold up, the guy on that video that VOH just posted said that he called Kelli and the one call went to voice mail because it had been dead, then recently within the last few days he called again, and it rang all the way through then went to voice mail so it seemed to be charged up. How is this possible when the phone had been dead?

Remember when I asked who could see Kelli's fb page comments? I saw this information on her page.

o'kay...hmmmm.....
do you know one way or the other if Mike was in Fayetteville or Florida?

Am I being to pushy with my questions? I apologize if so...because I understand and respect that you can't give us all the details that you are privy to...for the sake of the investigation.

I cannot answer this.

I am not offended or upset. I know you guys want to see this case solved and Kelli found safe as much as I do. I do not have a problem with you guys asking me questions, and you have all been very respectful when I have told you I cannot answer specific questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam