GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that this is so close to home for you. I'm sure it is not easy to be here but I do want to thank you for doing so. You have been the eyes and ears on the ground that help all of us make sense of what is going on. Thank you

There is so much I want to pour out to you guys right now to help you better understand everything, but I cannot right now.

There is so much I want to pour out to you guys right now to help you better understand everything, but I cannot right now.

We understand, we just appreciate you for all your help:)

We understand, it's an ongoing investigation and you certainly can't say or do anything that would jepordize Kelli.

I think she rejected him and he snapped. I believe he could very well be responsible for the other rapes in the area.

imo

ITA with you. . .and to VOH thank you for being here and sharing what you could with us.

It's ok, you just take care of you right now.

Because of my situation, I cannot talk to anyone - in terms of venting - not yet anyway. I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. Another reason I signed on to discuss this with you guys. I'm looking forward to spilling my guys to you all. I hate having to be so careful with my words and not stating my true opinion and thoughts. I will be okay. I just have to wait for the levee to snap.

Please say prayers for Kelli's family. They are the ones who need support and comfort.

The pants are intriguing me now. kellis DNA would be in the military data base. moo!

Nick's lean-to is a tent located behind the bar on DOT property.

They've moved it back to the main news story on the Channel 8 site. Maybe an update is coming.

Sorry yes. My bad, I arrived there from a google search for updates on the case and confused it with the local ABC affiliate.

Nick's lean-to is a tent located behind the bar on DOT property.

I find that very creepy.
You must be in total shock finding out all this info about a person you thought you knew.

I find that very creepy.
You must be in total shock finding out all this info about a person you thought you knew.

If I remember correctly, VOH910 stated he's only be apart/regular of Foggy Bottoms for a few weeks or so.

It's never been stated WHO actually knows him for a longer period.

I cannot answer this yet. I am absolutely beside myself at this moment.

A hug for you VOH, thanks for sharing all you have.

Search of pond called off, does not sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman