GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just rewatched the interview. I also get a weird feeling that he is not telling the truth.

I did not state my gender. It was Saturday I saw him.

I thought you said you saw him yesterday at the bar... Not that it matters.

Nor does your gender ..Welcome here , sorry it has to be under such a personal case to to you. I hope they find Kelli quickly.

correct, you didn't....my bad.

so, you knew NH for only a 'few months', correct?

RPG...just curious, exactly what are you trying to figure out/get at? It seems you are trying to say you don't really know some one if you haven't know them that long...is that what you are getting at?

RPG...just curious, exactly what are you trying to figure out/get at? It seems you are trying to say you don't really know some one if you haven't know them that long...is that what you are getting at?

yes, correct. And, just trying to figure out WHO really might know him longer.

yes, correct. And, just trying to figure out WHO really might know him longer.

he was at the bar for about 3 months iirc.

He seems to always have been from the immediate area so I am sure the hotline is buzzing with calls about him. :moo:

I think she rejected him and he snapped. I believe he could very well be responsible for the other rapes in the area.

imo

BBM:

This is exactly what I think also, Coldpizza. He could not take the rejection, IMO. He has no sense of boundaries as is shown with his 'liberties' with a 5 year old child.

I don't know if he was responsible for the other rapes or not unless the victims were small of stature.

SO's CANNOT be rehabilitated, IMO. I will be very surprised if this SO is not responsible for Kelli's disappearance (or worse).

My granddaughter lives in Fayetteville - military husband and ex-military herself. She is attending Methodist University. I want her to be safe and for this rapist to be caught, whomever that is.

I am just sick over Kelli and her family. I cannot bear this for them.

(Please don't hit me with sticks when I say that I think this guy favors Ronald Cummings!!)

MOO

BBM:

This is exactly what I think also, Coldpizza. He could not take the rejection, IMO. He has no sense of boundaries as is shown with his 'liberties' with a 5 year old child.

I don't know if he was responsible for the other rapes or not unless the victims were small of stature.

SO's CANNOT be rehabilitated, IMO. I will be very surprised if this SO is not responsible for Kelli's disappearance (or worse).

My granddaughter lives in Fayetteville - military husband and ex-military herself. She is attending Methodist University. I want her to be safe and for this rapist to be caught, whomever that is.

I am just sick over Kelli and her family. I cannot bear this for them.

(Please don't hit me with sticks when I say that I think this guy favors Ronald Cummings!!)

MOO

Not to worry you but make sure she is extra careful. MU is right in this area. She probably goes to Last Call though. There was shots fired at another pub further south on Ramsey last night. The guy who tackled the shooter is actually the weekend bouncer from Last Call and was the only one injured. He got cut from a knife the shooter had on his person. It wasn't bad though.

I finally had a chance to watch the video. Nothing really stood out to me at first except the "closure" statement at the end. But after thinking about it he certainly has had experience in shoreing up stories to inmates, people and probation officers, LE and so on. He could be pretty savvy at playing the good boy role now. I agree LaLaw he certainly favors RC in more ways than one!

VOH - are there any other video surveillance possibilities in this area that police could be viewing for tips/clues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman