GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh crap nick was on news again in same blue shirt and i missed it!!! with gilbert baez. channel 11 anybody see it?

I don't know anything about viocemail, but if the voicemail 'box' gets full, then wouldn't the phone just ring and ring like that?

usually, the service provides a msg that specifically says, "This voice mailbox is full." Assuming Kelli had a decent package, which might be likely as she was a heavy text user, her provider probably gives similar message. Besides, LE prob dumped the vmail by now? Also a possibility.

Here's a curious thought: are texts still going through? We know phone is ringing, but not a word about texts. Again, this is significant IF the phone is a blackberry and BBM is used. When you use BBM, you can see if/when the message has been 'delivered' (meaning it was read) on the other end.

The same is not true with basic message service on iPhone. No idea for other phones like Samsung, or Thunderbolts. hrmm

If it was a blackberry, I'd try to bbm the phone and see if the msg is read. :waitasec:

Luckyme, did it appear to be just them showing the same footage over, or a new interview?

Luckyme, did it appear to be just them showing the same footage over, or a new interview?

I was in kitchen and came out and caught glimpse. It is new footage. sunny today and yesterday it was cloudy and he had on jacket. it was also in front of police station again. moo

With my sons, my hubbie's and with my phone. You will get straight to voicemail if I have the phone off or if I am on it talking. (or they are). I have never had a full voicemail so cannot say about the other....curious though (since I am not popular..:( ) How many messages must you receive to have a full voice mailbox?

Some random person wouldn't care about informing KB's friend or whoever that KB "made it home safely." I am surmising it was someone with her who knew she was supposed to report back when she got home and this person is the one who sent the txt msg. I don't think she ever made it as far as her apartment complex and the sending of the txt msg was a red herring to try and remove this person from being the target.

:floorlaugh: not at all - just a simple cruise I call Little Boy Blue or Blue for short.

I don't know anything about voicemail, but if the voicemail 'box' gets full, then wouldn't the phone just ring and ring like that?

once upon a time I was an account executive for a cell phone company, so I speak with a bit of authority on this. If the cell phone is off - it will go directly to voicemail. if the phone is on, it will ring, THEN go to voicemail. If the voicemail box is full, the caller will get a message saying 'the person you are calling's voicemail box is full' - or worded some way to that affect, depending on carrier.

I agree Potabella, I don't think she ever made it home that night and I am thinking the phone has been recovered at the bar or near it. I am not sure SHE wrote the message on her phone that she was home safe. JMO.

Nodding my head vigorously in agreement. Especially with your last statement.

Hate to nitpick linguisitics, but I am going to anyway, 'home safely' as a text seems... odd from an early 20's female. Kiddo and her crew tend to text minimally when reporting in. i.e. 'home' or 'home safe' and that is usually only when driving as DD or on highway. I'm sure I'm making far too much of it, but the word 'safely' seems odd in context. :blushing:

I forget which talking head said it (I think it was on JVM) but he basically said that the wording in the test was odd and too short: "got home safely"

and I totally agree with him...

who says that?

I am sure LE is analyzing the way in which she texts (everyone has a unique style much like posting here) and comparing it to this three word utterance.

Texts I have received from friends:

Home.

Home safe.

Got here.

I didn't die.

I'm home.

My house smells like day old gym sock. (Personal favorite!)

Where? Again?

The media on HLN and it was a crock. They just tried to make it look that way but came back with the fact that they searched the pond yesterday. Sorry. I haven't heard anything new yet. Only news that was already told yesterday and then of course the press conference with her brother speaking.

Home.

Home safe.

Got here.

I didn't die.

I'm home.

I just posted the same thoughts... now I don't feel so badly for nitpicking the lingo.

not sure why my last post quoted the previous quote I commented on as well as the one I most recently commented on.. the interwebs are wacky today! lol!

usually, the service provides a msg that specifically says, "This voice mailbox is full." Assuming Kelli had a decent package, which might be likely as she was a heavy text user, her provider probably gives similar message. Besides, LE prob dumped the vmail by now? Also a possibility.

Here's a curious thought: are texts still going through? We know phone is ringing, but not a word about texts. Again, this is significant IF the phone is a blackberry and BBM is used. When you use BBM, you can see if/when the message has been 'delivered' (meaning it was read) on the other end.

The same is not true with basic message service on iPhone. No idea for other phones like Samsung, or Thunderbolts. hrmm

If it was a blackberry, I'd try to bbm the phone and see if the msg is read. :waitasec:

Delivery confirmation is dependent upon similar carriers. Phones deliver 2 types of confirmations (just like e-mails) One is a sent and one is a delivered. You must be on the same network to receive both.

Sent - Your service provider successfully relayed your message to their provider
Received - Their service provider successfully relayed your message to them

Home.

Home safe.

Got here.

I didn't die.

I'm home.

The wife and I just do...

when she's leaving from school late at night....

L

meaning L for leaving school now.

and I text back...

K

when she's going to school and arrives...

H

meaning H for here...that she arrived.

and I text back...

K

kinda simple.

With my sons, my hubbie's and with my phone. You will get straight to voicemail if I have the phone off or if I am on it talking. (or they are). I have never had a full voicemail so cannot say about the other....curious though (since I am not popular..:( ) How many messages must you receive to have a full voice mailbox?

Some carriers base it on number of messages (verizon is 25) and others base it on total mail box time (ie 15 minutes worth of messages)

Okay, so nick was not the bouncer, but he did stay late to help clean up the bar at times, carded people, dumped trash etc. He rarely drank at the bar... It was not known he was a RSO, it was not known he lived behind bar on DOT property in a lean to. He has his own car and cell phone. Can you tell us was Nick employed anywhere that you know of? You don't have to tell us what he did or who he worked for? But as far as you know did he have gainful employment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971