GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Nick has a long sob story too
How do 16 yr olds become sex offenders to 5 yr olds?
Id bet my last dollar he was abused himself.

I can not even begin to understand. I can't go there, I've attempted to do it, to get to the dirty part of that dark mind that thinks that way and I just can't. And yes, he was probably abused himself, and was lashing out. But that NEVER can excuse those actions. Many of us, including myself was abused, and I didn't do those things.

okkkkkkkkkkk now if nick picked her up from her apt complex.
why would he say when he dropped her off she wanted out so he wouldnt know where she lived?

Good question. What are the options?

• He lied about picking her up
  • He lied about dropping her off at the entry to the community - and made up all the rest as a weak attempt at cover-up
  • best case, Kelli met him at the gate/entryway when he picked her up
  • Partial truth might be - he did pick her up in front of apt building/parking lot earlier, but didn't know which specific area of the building she lived in.

Not specific to Kelli's case, but consider:
If a woman gets dropped off in the wee hours, predators have a 50-50 shot at figuring out which apartment their prey live in, just by watching which lights go on in apartments after the woman is dropped of. If the windows face where the creepo drop a woman off, chances are that any window suddenly light up within 5 min of being dropped off is the right window. How many other tenants are flipping light switches on at 2-3:00 a.m.?

So, predators have a chance of identifying apartment location within a building - if they're watching the right side when she finally gets inside. Scary, isn't it?

All of those women each other, mamamia! I wonder if there was a biker in the bar that night who had not been in previously and was a total stranger?

Alibis...hmmm..the only one that I thought had an alibi was Kelli's husband. Which I assumed all along that he was with another woman and not his father. JMO.

(BBM)

Curious. Why was that the assumption you immediately had? Didn't even cross my mind. Maybe I am missing something?

Bless her heart, she does look just like the many others missing in the above post. Over the past months I've see similar reference to the large numbers of women suddenly gone especially with this physical description.

I can not even begin to understand. I can't go there, I've attempted to do it, to get to the dirty part of that dark mind that thinks that way and I just can't. And yes, he was probably abused himself, and was lashing out. But that NEVER can excuse those actions. Many of us, including myself was abused, and I didn't do those things.

Same here. I would never do it either.

Personally I think it is a wonderful idea and I would be willing to help in anyway that I could, just let me know when and how Todd.

Thanks, mommamia. It will take a little time to set it up. I want to do it so the following is accomplished.

1. Every name is checked, and every hit is verified by at least two different checkers.
2. All pages get saved in a systematic format.
3. The application is done so when a name is checked by someone, it gets recorded in a centralized source automatically. I'm still working on that.
4. That we have a media source, preferably a major market news story investigative reporter or troubleshooter, to assist in helping with promoting this story, as well as turning all relevant information to law enforcement.
5. That this story is the impetus for an eventual ban on the Internet for every registered sex offender on a national scale.

That is what is at stake, I believe. So far, the list is as follows:

1. Todd Picuyane
2. mommamia54

If I can get about 8 or 10 reasonably dedicated people it would do the trick. Internet access and Microsoft Excel is required. If enough people have Microsoft Access, though, that would be even better (Version 2003 is ok).

Good question. What are the options?

• He lied about picking her up
  • He lied about dropping her off at the entry to the community - and made up all the rest as a weak attempt at cover-up
  • best case, Kelli met him at the gate/entryway when he picked her up
  • Partial truth might be - he did pick her up in front of apt building/parking lot earlier, but didn't know which specific area of the building she lived in.

Not specific to Kelli's case, but consider:
If a woman gets dropped off in the wee hours, predators have a 50-50 shot at figuring out which apartment their prey live in, just by watching which lights go on in apartments after the woman is dropped of. If the windows face where the creepo drop a woman off, chances are that any window suddenly light up within 5 min of being dropped off is the right window. How many other tenants are flipping light switches on at 2-3:00 a.m.?

So, predators have a chance of identifying apartment location within a building - if they're watching the right side when she finally gets inside. Scary, isn't it?

Yes indeed it is scary. And most of us would indeed go right into our apartments and turn those lights on not even giving it a second thought. We NEED to be more aware, especially in these times.

I cannot answer this.

Why did I know you were going to respond with that? Just so you know, your answer made me smile. It's fun trying to figure out all of your answers that are in code.

Thanks, mommamia. It will take a little time to set it up. I want to do it so the following is accomplished.

1. Every name is checked, and every hit is verified by at least two different checkers.
3. The application is done so when a name is checked by someone, it gets recorded in a centralized source automatically. I'm still working on that.
4. That we have a media source, preferably a major market news story investigative reporter or troubleshooter, to assist in helping with promoting this story, as well as turning all relevant information to law enforcement.
5. That this story is the impetus for an eventual ban on the Internet for every registered sex offender on a national scale.

1. Todd Picuyane
2. mommamia54

If I can get about 8 or 10 reasonably dedicated people it would do the trick. Internet access and Microsoft Excel is required. If enough people have Microsoft Access, though, that would be even better (Version 2003 is ok).
this is a great idea but something that would have to be run by the owners. I will forward your idea to them

1. Todd Picuyane
2. mommamia54

Respectfully snipped by me:

I am in NY and have plenty of time to help. Put me on your list and let me know what you need.

1. Todd Picuyane
2. mommamia54

Unfortunately I do not have Microsoft Excel. I would only be able to use what is available on my computer then send the info to someone else to be verified and then printed as you wish. Word pad is the only thing available to me.

My comment was geared toward Woe's response to what Todd posted in the last thread, about dna being traced after being burned and us needing to watch Forensic Files. :angel:

For the record, I don't think NH used the barrels either. Not at all. I was just saying it wasn't impossible, especially if he wanted to quickly dispose of something linking him to the case. It's not unheard of.

And my point had been it would have been better for him to have burned the clothes versus just dumping them somewhere. That's when VOH mentioned the barrels.

Then someone came along to say that they can still gather forensics from ashes. I saw one episode (not sure what show) where they were able to abstract arsenic from a cremated body in order to prove that the person had been poisoned. It came up when the perp was being fingered because he was tied to the third person (along with the previous two) who died mysteriously. Kind of like the the guy Drew Peterson who more than likely killed his third and fourth wives.

Do you have faith that LE can get to the truth? In other words, is there a way to outrule your 25 percent of doubt?

Then, is there a way, to bring the 75 up to 100 percent? Do you think there are ways even without a body?

Yes, the police will get to the bottom of this. Yes there is a way to shift my odds completely. Yes there is, but beyond a reasonable doubt of the jury - I am not sure. That depends on the jury.

Well, I have a certain theory that involves both the husband and NH! I wonder if Kelli's husband had been in Froggy Bottoms without Kelli?

I've been pondering that as my own version of Theory #3, Law.

I've been bouncing around multiple scenarios in which Hubby might have been involved, even if his alibi holds up. BUT, have been hoping that doesn't surface for selfish reasons. Wouldn't it be decent to have an innocent SO for a change? Not that it would make his victimization and more pleasant, but it would renew a little faith in relationships when people go missing. Just once, I'd like not to suspect the spouse first, KWIM?

That said, I can indeed think of multiple plot lines that involve Mike & Nick colluding, and others in which Mike acted alone.

Crap.

Unfortunately, I'm not feeling optimisitic that Kelli will be found safely and quickly no matter which theory I run with at any given time. :banghead:

By the way, I'm a VERY infrequent poster here, but I lurk virtually every day, so I'm aware of many of your wonderful deeds. I just simply have too much to do in my real life to keep up with this at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee