GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a date. She wanted to let loose and have a few drinks. She does not drink and drive.

But why HIM?
He picked her up!
He drove her home!

did someone set this up for her?

What if she had a date with someone and was going to meet him at the bar.

this guy sends nick there to pick her up and bring her to the bar but he does not show up himself and she is texting him all night where are u etc etc.
ok so now Nick drives her home and leaves but mystery man is there waiting for her!

Just a thought !

All of those women each other, mamamia! I wonder if there was a biker in the bar that night who had not been in previously and was a total stranger?

Everyone at the bar that night was a regular - except Kelli - she was considered a "frequenter" but was becoming a regular.

Which is good that your theory is beginning to solidify, because there is a sub-text in there about theory number two. It peeks through in relation to alibis, false/incorrect media reporting of police statements, and certain comments that go unthanked.

But then again, Imma justa guessin' again. ;)

I'm on board with theory #1, but if I'm right about your choice for theory #2, then that will shock me if it pans out to be true.

How about some fodder for theory #3? Check out this map of *9* petite blonde young women missing in your region area covering several area states:

missing+girls+map.jpg

Not a fan of PI blogs of this type as a rule, but if you scroll down on his post, it is of real interest that many of these petite, pretty women went missing in the early hours of the night.

Even without misleading reports, I'm still leaning towards Nick's involvement and probable ultimate responsibility for whatever happened to Kelli, but this article & map did raise my eyebrows.

Wow, just wow.

There is a reason they are not allowed in trial.

exactly.

I followed a case a few weeks ago where a little boy got lost but mom failed portions of the poly.

You can imagine what the media did with that.

He was found in a pond and it was an accident.

VOH - question. I apologize if this has been answered, but I am following as often as I can without a computer.

Did you consider yourself "friends" with Nick before Kelli's disappearance?
Were you shocked to find out that he was a RSO?
Would you still consider him to be a "friend" now if you thought of him as one previously?
Did the revelations shake you up enough to bring about the 75%?

Why did I know you were going to respond with that? Just so you know, your answer made me smile. It's fun trying to figure out all of your answers that are in code.

I wish I didn't have to. My backspace button is getting a workout.

Yes indeed it is scary. And most of us would indeed go right into our apartments and turn those lights on not even giving it a second thought. We NEED to be more aware, especially in these times.

The moral to that story is: Always leave your main light on while you go out if you're coming home late & alone.

After the first one, when he may have been locked up, it looks like he can only go about six months without grabbing another one.
How would he find them - FB?

Oh my gosh, I can't get over their resemblance to one another - it's uncanny.

Should numbers one and two be reversed?

Everyone at the bar that night was a regular - except Kelli - she was considered a "frequenter" but was becoming a regular.

Which lends more credence to the theory that there was trouble in paradise?

hmm

VOH - question. I apologize if this has been answered, but I am following as often as I can without a computer.

Did you consider yourself "friends" with Nick before Kelli's disappearance?
Were you shocked to find out that he was a RSO?
Would you still consider him to be a "friend" now if you thought of him as one previously?
Did the revelations shake you up enough to bring about the 75%?

I would use the term acquaintance.
Very very much so. More than you can understand at this point.
No, information gained yesterday morning and last night.

Has anybody used FB to see if these girls had any friend in common?

I wish I didn't have to. My backspace button is getting a workout.

Kudos. At least you have the good sense to use the backspace. There have been cases with loads of locals and insiders that have all but ripped people apart on these forums.

In fact, there is at least one current trial going on now that is giving the Mods nightmares. (Poor Nursie & Salem...) In the Stafford case, one of the perps was dating a whole whack of women after the abduction and murder of a sweet little soul. And quite a few of those femmes started posting here as soon as he was arrested. I've rarely seen such ugliness on WS as we did in the months following the arrest - and it's still ongoing now during the trial, but the Mods have carefully put a stop to the worst of the crap.

IMO, it is very useful when locals share insights and information about the region, and media reporting, but it usually results in chaos when they share too much detail that can't be vetted. As well, I believe it is a basic courtesy to the family, and to LE, too, not to muddy investigations. Never know how something posted openly on line might resurface later during a trial. The focus should still be on finding Kelli - not rumour-mongering at this stage.

Again, I happen to respect the approach you've taken thus far, and hope you continue to answer, "I cannot answer that," when you really can't & shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman